If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

His plans were shit. I never had insurance so crappy in my life compared to what Commie Care was offering. Don't tell me he didn't know. How could you not know? Don't give me this garbage they had to pass it to see what was in it.
Some states did a better job setting up Healthcare Exchanges than others. Your state for example

Why don’t you tell us again how your employer screwed you on healthcare coverage and blamed Obama

Sure. I had employer sponsored coverage my entire adult life. The day Commie Care started, my employer (like so many others) dropped our coverage. Rates went so high they were no longer affordable.

When I sought other jobs, they were all the same; no health insurance coverage. While it's been many years since I went on a job hunt, it's something I never experienced before. Most companies offered coverage because that was the only way to get employees. Commie Care gave employers the ability to not have to deal with health insurance any longer.
I personally support decoupling health insurance from employment.

Just think, why would you want to have to pick a job based on the type of insurance offered? Employers only offer a handful of plans, why be forced to chose from such limited options?

Nothing limits you more than Commie Care. Most of the plans are unaffordable. Do you know how many companies they offer for my care giver? One. That's it, just one company, and their plans are unaffordable. No competition, just one insurance company.

Find a cheaper doctor.

There’s no guarantee a prospective employer would cover your caregiver either.

They always did in the past. But there you go: if you like your doctor, you can't keep your doctor. It's not affordable.

No it didn't. And DumBama told us our health insurance would go down by $2,500 a year per family. He told us all his plans would be quality plans and affordable to every American.

There is a difference between telling an all out lie, and taking a guess.
It was an early prediction made long before Obamacare passed

They were quality plans. You are the one complaining that people were forced to give up marginal plans and take quality plans

His plans were shit. I never had insurance so crappy in my life compared to what Commie Care was offering. Don't tell me he didn't know. How could you not know? Don't give me this garbage they had to pass it to see what was in it.
Some states did a better job setting up Healthcare Exchanges than others. Your state for example

Why don’t you tell us again how your employer screwed you on healthcare coverage and blamed Obama

Sure. I had employer sponsored coverage my entire adult life. The day Commie Care started, my employer (like so many others) dropped our coverage. Rates went so high they were no longer affordable.

When I sought other jobs, they were all the same; no health insurance coverage. While it's been many years since I went on a job hunt, it's something I never experienced before. Most companies offered coverage because that was the only way to get employees. Commie Care gave employers the ability to not have to deal with health insurance any longer.
Your employer is a prick

Why do you work for him? Hate to tell ya, but millions of employers continued to cover their employees after Obamacare

Now, if you only had a union, you would have been covered

How does one get coverage from a company that was forced to close down because of unions?

They were quality plans. You are the one complaining that people were forced to give up marginal plans and take quality plans

Your employer is a prick

Why do you work for him? Hate to tell ya, but millions of employers continued to cover their employees after Obamacare

How does one get coverage from a company that was forced to close down because of unions?

You mean they had to close because they refused to pay fair wages and benefits?

Why doesn’t Government just step in and make workers accept slave wages? Think of the money corporations could make

Your employer is a prick

He's just a troll.

Well the Russia thing failed.

The impeachment thing failed.

The Supreme Court thing failed.

These lefty loons have to have something to bitch about.

They are batting 0.

They are a whiny bunch of shits don't ya know??
Failed like trumps speech last night and all his policy.

Your employer is a prick

Why doesn’t Government just step in and make workers accept slave wages? Think of the money corporations could make

You on the left are so lost. How would my company compete against others if he is forced to overpay labor? Nobody can stay in business that way.

Put another way, you and I own widget companies. Making widgets is a low-skill job, just about anybody can do it. I'm paying my workers $10.00 an hour. You are paying your workers $17.00 an hour. How are you going to compete with me when I can produce my widgets so much cheaper than yours?

They are batting 0.

You really are a lefty loon. Trumps speech was great and his policies have worked so far.

In fact he's been one good POTUS so far. To bad your such a lefty loon you will never see it.

Carry on ya whiny little shit.

They are batting 0.

You really are a lefty loon. Trumps speech was great and his policies have worked so far.

In fact he's been one good POTUS so far. To bad your such a lefty loon you will never see it.

No one appreciates President Trump more than me.

Last night looked like he was making a hostage video.

Having said that - actions speak louder than words -
His actions have been Spectacular.

Your employer is a prick

You on the left are so lost. How would my company compete against others if he is forced to overpay labor? Nobody can stay in business that way.

Put another way, you and I own widget companies. Making widgets is a low-skill job, just about anybody can do it. I'm paying my workers $10.00 an hour. You are paying your workers $17.00 an hour. How are you going to compete with me when I can produce my widgets so much cheaper than yours?

Don't pay attention to Winger. He sucked off the Govt tit his whole working life. He wouldn't know how to survive with out Govt. if his life depended on it.

Such a loser. LOL

Your employer is a prick

Your problem is that you are basically lazy and you want free stuff.

Why don’t you get training and learn a profession where the employer provides better insurance rather than whine like a little girl and blame Obama ?

Man up!

That is what you tell other people to do. Work harder and stop complaining

Your employer is a prick

Don't pay attention to Winger. He sucked off the Govt tit his whole working life. He wouldn't know how to survive with out Govt. if his life depended on it.

Such a loser. LOL
I have had Government health insurance for over 40 years. You don’t know what you are missing.

They are batting 0.

Worked? We have trillion dollar deficits, tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. His tariffs hurt manufacturing. Market down over 1700 since his great speech. Gdp growth hasn’t hit 3% for a year. Everything a failure.

They are batting 0.

No one appreciates President Trump more than me.

Last night looked like he was making a hostage video.

Having said that - actions speak louder than words -
His actions have been Spectacular.

Think how bad things could have been if Trump didn't address the border problem. These SA people are not known for their cleanliness or hygienic practices. Once they get it, they will be speeding it around like a fertilizer spreader for your lawn.

I personally support decoupling health insurance from employment.

Just think, why would you want to have to pick a job based on the type of insurance offered? Employers only offer a handful of plans, why be forced to chose from such limited options?

Nothing limits you more than Commie Care. Most of the plans are unaffordable. Do you know how many companies they offer for my care giver? One. That's it, just one company, and their plans are unaffordable. No competition, just one insurance company.

Find a cheaper doctor.

There’s no guarantee a prospective employer would cover your caregiver either.

They always did in the past. But there you go: if you like your doctor, you can't keep your doctor. It's not affordable.

You have options, you just don’t like them.

Your employer is a prick

Why don’t you get training and learn a profession where the employer provides better insurance rather than whine like a little girl and blame Obama ?

Man up!

If I was younger, that's probably what I would have to do. You worked for the government, and likely retired at 55 years old, which is why government costs so much--unions.

Your philosophy is that when government ruins things for people, they should adjust to their destructive politics. I have a better idea: quit voting in people that ruin things for other people. Nah, that goes against leftist beliefs.

Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem.

They are batting 0.

Worked? We have trillion dollar deficits, tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. His tariffs hurt manufacturing. Market down over 1700 since his great speech. Gdp growth hasn’t hit 3% for a year. Everything a failure.

Right, the lowest unemployment in 50 years is a failure. New high in median household income is a failure. Over a million more jobs than Americans to work them is a failure.

Your employer is a prick

Man up!

If I was younger, that's probably what I would have to do. You worked for the government, and likely retired at 55 years old, which is why government costs so much--unions.

Your philosophy is that when government ruins things for people, they should adjust to their destructive politics. I have a better idea: quit voting in people that ruin things for other people. Nah, that goes against leftist beliefs.

Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem.
Your problem is that you want the Nanny State to take care of your problems for you.

If your employer is cheap and doesn’t take care of you ....find a better employer

Better to whine on a message board than upset your employer

They are batting 0.

Right, the lowest unemployment in 50 years is a failure. New high in median household income is a failure. Over a million more jobs than Americans to work them is a failure.
Unemployment was declining for years before trump. It followed that trend. Trump did noting to lower it.

wages are weak.

obama created more jobs, and again they followed the same trend.

tax cuts were trump policy, we have trillion dollar deficits.

tariffs trump policy, manufacturing declined.

trump did everything in the republican economic playbook and hasn’t hit 3% with trillion dollar deficits. Failure.

Your employer is a prick

Such a loser. LOL
I have had Government health insurance for over 40 years. You don’t know what you are missing.

I'm sure you did and we taxpayers paid for everything you got and are probably still paying.

You wouldn't know how to survive in the private sector without the nanny state to take care of your stupid ass.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Fortunately most of the deceased druggies would otherwise have voted Democrat.

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?
Your focus isn't the virus. It's Trump and his administration.

Fraud

My focus is the virus and this could not have been handled more badly. It's disgusting, maybe when he gets it he might take it seriously.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

This has NOT been handled badly.

As of March 12, 2020 at 14:45 GMT, there have been 1364 confirmed cases and 38 deaths due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the United States.

Other nations are blowing up -- for want of a better word -- over this shit. Their infection rates are out of control.

Ours has not.

You, the people on this forum, and media here and around the world, are causing the largest problem we have, not the virus.

Forum List

Back