If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

How does one get coverage from a company that was forced to close down because of unions?

You mean they had to close because they refused to pay fair wages and benefits?

Why doesn’t Government just step in and make workers accept slave wages? Think of the money corporations could make

You on the left are so lost. How would my company compete against others if he is forced to overpay labor? Nobody can stay in business that way.

Put another way, you and I own widget companies. Making widgets is a low-skill job, just about anybody can do it. I'm paying my workers $10.00 an hour. You are paying your workers $17.00 an hour. How are you going to compete with me when I can produce my widgets so much cheaper than yours?

Don't pay attention to Winger. He sucked off the Govt tit his whole working life. He wouldn't know how to survive with out Govt. if his life depended on it.

Such a loser. LOL
I have had Government health insurance for over 40 years. You don’t know what you are missing.

I'm sure you did and we taxpayers paid for everything you got and are probably still paying.

You wouldn't know how to survive in the private sector without the nanny state to take care of your stupid ass.
The private sector doesn’t know how to survive without all the corporate welfare and bailouts.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Fortunately most of the deceased druggies would otherwise have voted Democrat.

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?
Your focus isn't the virus. It's Trump and his administration.

Fraud

My focus is the virus and this could not have been handled more badly. It's disgusting, maybe when he gets it he might take it seriously.
You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

This has NOT been handled badly.

As of March 12, 2020 at 14:45 GMT, there have been 1364 confirmed cases and 38 deaths due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the United States.

Other nations are blowing up -- for want of a better word -- over this shit. Their infection rates are out of control.

Ours has not.

You, the people on this forum, and media here and around the world, are causing the largest problem we have, not the virus.
How would we know, we are short on tests...

How does one get coverage from a company that was forced to close down because of unions?

Why doesn’t Government just step in and make workers accept slave wages? Think of the money corporations could make

You on the left are so lost. How would my company compete against others if he is forced to overpay labor? Nobody can stay in business that way.

Put another way, you and I own widget companies. Making widgets is a low-skill job, just about anybody can do it. I'm paying my workers $10.00 an hour. You are paying your workers $17.00 an hour. How are you going to compete with me when I can produce my widgets so much cheaper than yours?

Don't pay attention to Winger. He sucked off the Govt tit his whole working life. He wouldn't know how to survive with out Govt. if his life depended on it.

Such a loser. LOL
I have had Government health insurance for over 40 years. You don’t know what you are missing.

I'm sure you did and we taxpayers paid for everything you got and are probably still paying.

You wouldn't know how to survive in the private sector without the nanny state to take care of your stupid ass.

I provided a good service for the wages and benefits I was provided.
That is how capitalism works

Most of my 33 years working for the Government, I did not see private sector employees knocking on the door looking for Government jobs. Now they whine over what they missed out on.

More people will die in America in 2020 from drug overdoses than will die of "the virus".

Heart attacks are going to kill more people than cancer. Should we stop talking about cancer?

Fraud

My focus is the virus and this could not have been handled more badly. It's disgusting, maybe when he gets it he might take it seriously.

As of March 12, 2020 at 14:45 GMT, there have been 1364 confirmed cases and 38 deaths due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the United States.

Other nations are blowing up -- for want of a better word -- over this shit. Their infection rates are out of control.

Ours has not.

You, the people on this forum, and media here and around the world, are causing the largest problem we have, not the virus.
You know because the ONLY people who need testing are those who feel they have been exposed. That feeling has to have some kind of credible information to back it up.

We don't have over 1million people who have credibly been exposed.

This is a country of 350+ million people.

So, of those who have credible information on being exposed to the virus, how many have health issues or are aged beyond 60?

We have plenty of tests and we're making more and more every day.

Stop the panic for fuck's sake.

Such a loser. LOL

The private sector doesn’t know how to survive without all the corporate welfare and bailouts.

Simply, factually, false.

Such a loser. LOL

Cause we don’t have lots of bailouts and corporate welfare? Funny.

Such a loser. LOL

Most of my 33 years working for the Government, I did not see private sector employees knocking on the door looking for Government jobs. Now they whine over what they missed out on.

LMAO Govt. workers are over payed, at tax payers expense, and seldom work at all.

Your a joke who sucked of the Govt. tit your whole life. You wouldn't last two seconds in the private sector where you would be expected to work.

Kiss off you loser.

Such a loser. LOL

We do.
Because pukes like you, think that it is Government's job to pick winners and losers and control everything.
The Private sector would be fine left to it's own ability to perform and not being regulated to death, prior to being resuscitated.

Such a loser. LOL

There is no corporate welfare. Welfare is when you give somebody something they never had before, not taking less from them. Only a fraction of 1% of businesses ever got a bailout.

Such a loser. LOL

A white guy that sucked off of the Government for 33 years.
Shit dude those positions weren't even meant for you.

Fraud

Ours has not.

That's really it. We don't know shit. We've been behind the 8 ball on this the entire time. In spite of what multiple health professionals have said we were told this will blow over, people are getting better and working (worst advice ever) and we (them) haven't even tried to figure out how big this is. This is what incompetence does and this incompetence has been carried forward on the shoulders of it's cult members. The latest was a vague, shaky and unconvincing speech to the nation that has only caused more chaos and confusion.

I'm so tired of the last 3 years and now, not a month ago, not a year ago but now is when life is going to become difficult to a scale most of us have never lived through. The virus is not Trump's fault, our response to it is.

What's on the horizon? When we get over this, after hundreds of thousands if not millions of us are infected with this virus we get to go back to our lives and continue to be unprepared for a larger crisis just around the corner. That is going to make whatever we go through in the next couple of months look like a vacation.

Beyond angry.

We do.
Because pukes like you, think that it is Government's job to pick winners and losers and control everything.
The Private sector would be fine left to it's own ability to perform and not being regulated to death, prior to being resuscitated.
Me? Trump was the one at Foxconn talking up all the corporate welfare. He’s the one bailing out the big corporate farms. The right are the kings of corporate welfare.

Fraud

Ours has not.

That's really it. We don't know shit. We've been behind the 8 ball on this the entire time. In spite of what multiple health professionals have said we were told this will blow over, people are getting better and working (worst advice ever) and we (them) haven't even tried to figure out how big this is. This is what incompetence does and this incompetence has been carried forward on the shoulders of it's cult members. The latest was a vague, shaky and unconvincing speech to the nation that has only caused more chaos and confusion.

I'm so tired of the last 3 years and now, not a month ago, not a year ago but now is when life is going to become difficult to a scale most of us have never lived through. The virus is not Trump's fault, our response to it is.

What's on the horizon? When we get over this, after hundreds of thousands if not millions of us are infected with this virus we get to go back to our lives and continue to be unprepared for a larger crisis just around the corner. That is going to make whatever we go through in the next couple of months look like a vacation.

Beyond angry.

You probably aren't going to make it.

We do.
Me? Trump was the one at Foxconn talking up all the corporate welfare. He’s the one bailing out the big corporate farms. The right are the kings of corporate welfare.

So uninformed.

Such a loser. LOL

There is no corporate welfare. Welfare is when you give somebody something they never had before, not taking less from them. Only a fraction of 1% of businesses ever got a bailout.
You are a champion of corporate welfare. You love when amazon gets special deals.

We do.

So uninformed.
Yes you are.
President Trump's Foxconn Promise, So Far Unfulfilled

Such a loser. LOL

LMAO Govt. workers are over payed, at tax payers expense, and seldom work at all.

Your a joke who sucked of the Govt. tit your whole life. You wouldn't last two seconds in the private sector where you would be expected to work.

Kiss off you loser.
If that were the case, why did the government have such a hard time recruiting workers from the private sector?
Get paid more and you don’t have to do anything. Seems people would knock down your doors for Government jobs.

Up until 2008, private sector employees laughed at the wages and benefits I was offering to work for the government.
Now, I am 63, have a wicked assed pension and top rate health insurance.

Life is good

Well the Russia thing failed.

The impeachment thing failed.

The Supreme Court thing failed.

These lefty loons have to have something to bitch about.

They are batting 0.

They are a whiny bunch of shits don't ya know??
Failed like trumps speech last night and all his policy.

You really are a lefty loon. Trumps speech was great and his policies have worked so far.

In fact he's been one good POTUS so far. To bad your such a lefty loon you will never see it.

Carry on ya whiny little shit.
Worked? We have trillion dollar deficits, tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves. His tariffs hurt manufacturing. Market down over 1700 since his great speech. Gdp growth hasn’t hit 3% for a year. Everything a failure.

Right, the lowest unemployment in 50 years is a failure. New high in median household income is a failure. Over a million more jobs than Americans to work them is a failure.
Unemployment was declining for years before trump. It followed that trend. Trump did noting to lower it.

wages are weak.

obama created more jobs, and again they followed the same trend.

tax cuts were trump policy, we have trillion dollar deficits.

tariffs trump policy, manufacturing declined.

trump did everything in the republican economic playbook and hasn’t hit 3% with trillion dollar deficits. Failure.

Such a stupid statement. Employment always grows slower past the full employment line. It's like going to an Easter egg hunt, and saying you got more easter eggs than the person that joined the game half way through. It's DumBama that didn't create any job gaining polices. Trump created several. Jobs are much easier to be gained when unemployment is high, than it is when unemployment is low. The problem we have now is more jobs than workers. It doesn't get much better than that.

DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII.

We do.

So uninformed.
Yes you are.
President Trump's Foxconn Promise, So Far Unfulfilled

Yeah,

I don't think that it says what you want it to say.

Fraud

Ours has not.

Beyond angry.
This administration responded to this virus BEFORE the Democrats even knew it existed.

The effective and prudent steps taken to prevent the virus from running rampant in this country was met with shouts of 'racism' by the Democrats and the frothing liberal majority.

We are not as ignorant of our condition as you'd portray, but what you are portraying is that YOUR questions are not being sufficiently met.

I don't care if you don't get your answers.

I do care that our healthcare system is able to meet this challenge and they cannot do that if people like you are inciting panic that will lead to rioting.

YOU are the problem, not Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back