If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

Yeah,

I don't think that it says what you want it to say.
Sorry that you didn’t know the right were champions of corporate welfare. Especially trump.

I know everything.
You are sorry simply because you are a sorry piece of shit.
That's all.
Somebody doesn’t like being proven wrong. Now as a trumper you have to follow along and love corporate welfare.

You're an idiot.
I bet you thought deficits were bad before trumpy too.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

This has NOT been handled badly.

As of March 12, 2020 at 14:45 GMT, there have been 1364 confirmed cases and 38 deaths due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the United States.

Other nations are blowing up -- for want of a better word -- over this shit. Their infection rates are out of control.

Ours has not.

You, the people on this forum, and media here and around the world, are causing the largest problem we have, not the virus.
How would we know, we are short on tests...

That's really it. We don't know shit. We've been behind the 8 ball on this the entire time. In spite of what multiple health professionals have said we were told this will blow over, people are getting better and working (worst advice ever) and we (them) haven't even tried to figure out how big this is. This is what incompetence does and this incompetence has been carried forward on the shoulders of it's cult members. The latest was a vague, shaky and unconvincing speech to the nation that has only caused more chaos and confusion.

I'm so tired of the last 3 years and now, not a month ago, not a year ago but now is when life is going to become difficult to a scale most of us have never lived through. The virus is not Trump's fault, our response to it is.

What's on the horizon? When we get over this, after hundreds of thousands if not millions of us are infected with this virus we get to go back to our lives and continue to be unprepared for a larger crisis just around the corner. That is going to make whatever we go through in the next couple of months look like a vacation.

Beyond angry.
This administration responded to this virus BEFORE the Democrats even knew it existed.

The effective and prudent steps taken to prevent the virus from running rampant in this country was met with shouts of 'racism' by the Democrats and the frothing liberal majority.

We are not as ignorant of our condition as you'd portray, but what you are portraying is that YOUR questions are not being sufficiently met.

I don't care if you don't get your answers.

I do care that our healthcare system is able to meet this challenge and they cannot do that if people like you are inciting panic that will lead to rioting.

YOU are the problem, not Donald Trump.

Yep greatest nation in the world let's another nations get ahead of us on this. The admin new of this and took it as a fucking joke just like some of you. We'll see.
That’s because our leaders told us it was not a problem.
It isn't. Practice some hygiene on occasion and you'll be fine.

That's really it. We don't know shit. We've been behind the 8 ball on this the entire time. In spite of what multiple health professionals have said we were told this will blow over, people are getting better and working (worst advice ever) and we (them) haven't even tried to figure out how big this is. This is what incompetence does and this incompetence has been carried forward on the shoulders of it's cult members. The latest was a vague, shaky and unconvincing speech to the nation that has only caused more chaos and confusion.

I'm so tired of the last 3 years and now, not a month ago, not a year ago but now is when life is going to become difficult to a scale most of us have never lived through. The virus is not Trump's fault, our response to it is.

What's on the horizon? When we get over this, after hundreds of thousands if not millions of us are infected with this virus we get to go back to our lives and continue to be unprepared for a larger crisis just around the corner. That is going to make whatever we go through in the next couple of months look like a vacation.

Beyond angry.
This administration responded to this virus BEFORE the Democrats even knew it existed.

The effective and prudent steps taken to prevent the virus from running rampant in this country was met with shouts of 'racism' by the Democrats and the frothing liberal majority.

We are not as ignorant of our condition as you'd portray, but what you are portraying is that YOUR questions are not being sufficiently met.

I do care that our healthcare system is able to meet this challenge and they cannot do that if people like you are inciting panic that will lead to rioting.

Yep greatest nation in the world let's another nations get ahead of us on this. The admin new of this and took it as a fucking joke just like some of you. We'll see.
So stopping flights from Europe is unnecessary? Why did that guy crash the market then?

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

This has NOT been handled badly.

As of March 12, 2020 at 14:45 GMT, there have been 1364 confirmed cases and 38 deaths due to coronavirus COVID-19 in the United States.

Other nations are blowing up -- for want of a better word -- over this shit. Their infection rates are out of control.

Ours has not.

You, the people on this forum, and media here and around the world, are causing the largest problem we have, not the virus.

Beyond angry.

We haven't tested enough people. We are testing about 5/6 people per million. South Korea is testing about 200k per million if not more by now.

Because we aren't testing we don't really know where the virus is spreading except for the most obvious of cases. But now we have a travel ban against the E.U. A little late, it's here and it's growing.

Our healthcare system at anytime has about 200k open beds across the country and a shortage of breathing machines and other equipment. We are not prepared for this.

‘It’s Just Everywhere Already’: How Delays in Testing Set Back the U.S. Coronavirus Response
We ARE testing. There is no need to test everyone.

Nobody said everyone needs to be tested. We started late, we had a shortage and people were denied testing.

Quarantined nurse raises alarms over being denied coronavirus test

There are specific patterns to the vector spread of these kinds of things. We are the best at determining them.

By under testing? It's imperative that we test hundreds of thousands if not millions.

There is no excuse for this --> Trump officials unsure how many people tested for coronavirus

We should be testing those who have a credible circumstance in which they came into contact with a person who is infected.

Testing needs to be effective, targeted and strategic.

People are contagious without showing symptoms, children for example. Testing should be opened up to understand patterns and hot spots.

Beyond angry.

There you have it

Corona virus is just a left wing myth. Nothing a little hand washing won’t solve.

Yeah,

I don't think that it says what you want it to say.
Sorry that you didn’t know the right were champions of corporate welfare. Especially trump.

I know everything.
That's all.
Somebody doesn’t like being proven wrong. Now as a trumper you have to follow along and love corporate welfare.

You're an idiot.

Obamas $3 million dollar vacations in Hawaii were debt wreckers -

Trumps $120 million dollar green fee gets his fat ass kissed -

the country is fed up with rw hypocrisy.

Beyond angry.

So stopping flights from Europe is unnecessary? Why did that guy crash the market then?

He's more interested in protecting the president than anything else.

I know everything.
That's all.

You're an idiot.

I know I am. Didn't think I could get more tired of this fuck up of a mistake we have.

Beyond angry.

There you have it

Corona virus is just a left wing myth. Nothing a little hand washing won’t solve.

That is why 6 GOP self quarantined first after maybe having some contact with someone at CPAC. Yep, they feed shit to the base and then run like a bunch of crotch crickets being sprayed with lysol.

I know everything.
That's all.

You're an idiot.

I know I am. Didn't think I could get more tired of this fuck up of a mistake we have.

He won't get re elected. Hell he may not even want to with all that's going on.

You're an idiot.

I'm one who doesn't make predictions about what will happen in November but this doesn't bode well for the illiterate sudafed addict.

You're an idiot.

I'm one who doesn't make predictions about what will happen in November but this doesn't bode well for the illiterate sudafed addict.

If you play re runs of his speech last night and watch it a few times he had a hard time breathing a few times and looks sick himself.

If you play re runs of his speech last night and watch it a few times he had a hard time breathing a few times and looks sick himself.

I said in another thread that I first heard his speech last night on the radio and my first thought was he sounded sick. He had zero energy, lethargic, sniffy (I attributed this to snorting sudafed) and was taking deep breathes.

When I watched it on tv he didn't look sick so who knows. We do know that he's had a couple of potential exposures. Nothing to celebrate but if he did come down with it karma is alive and well.

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch

Because government is god to them. It releases and bans virus infections at its will.

I said in another thread that I first heard his speech last night on the radio and my first thought was he sounded sick. He had zero energy, lethargic, sniffy (I attributed this to snorting sudafed) and was taking deep breathes.

When I watched it on tv he didn't look sick so who knows. We do know that he's had a couple of potential exposures. Nothing to celebrate but if he did come down with it karma is alive and well.

He has changed his attitude towards the virus in the past few days and I can't believe his aides convinced him rather I think he (but could be wrong) is sick and now sees it just might be a tad worse than the flu.

dumbass Trumpbots dive into shit they know nothing about with their chin stuck out and running their mouth -

best way I know of to get their ass knocked the fuck OUT -

He has changed his attitude towards the virus in the past few days and I can't believe his aides convinced him rather I think he (but could be wrong) is sick and now sees it just might be a tad worse than the flu.

Well, he's out and about, speaking now actually. So, I don't think he's sick, I do hope he got tested at least so he's at least not a carrier.

I think he took it seriously when the market crashed.

EDIT: Why is the press asking about the Democratic primary? Who gives a shit what Trump thinks about that right now?

Well, he's out and about, speaking now actually. So, I don't think he's sick, I do hope he got tested at least so he's at least not a carrier.

I think he took it seriously when the market crashed.

EDIT: Why is the press asking about the Democratic primary? Who gives a shit what Trump thinks about that right now?

Well two days ago he said he had not been tested but maybe he has since.

Forum List

Back