Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Mike Pence is certainly a despicable human being, but at least I won't have to worry about him accidentally launching a bunch of nukes because he's a retard like Trump.

You think president Trump is going to "accidentally" launch a bunch of nukes...:cuckoo: This is why you fruitcakes are no longer in charge.

Accidentally? Oh no, little snowflake. If he does, it will be 100% intentionally. That's what worries me.

Dummy, you just said "accidentally launching a bunch of nukes" I quoted you. Nancy Pelosi is that you behind that screen name? :cuckoo:
Well the point is that Trump has an infinitely higher chance of intentionally or accidentally launching a bunch of nukes than Pence. Which is why I answered yes to the OP's poll.
Explain how Trump could accidentally or intentionally launch a nuke, since there's a procedure in place called FAILSAFE.
Because he's in the grips of dementia, and has surrounded himself with people who would enable him.

NFW will Trump be impeached for anything done so far. Not with a Republican Congress.

You might want to change that to anything proven to be done so far. The investigation is just starting, and there might be a point that even Republicans can't be associated with Trump's crap.
Even so, the Republicans would force a resignation behind the scenes rather than impeach.

Doesn't matter as long as it's done.
I've got a $25 bet riding that it will happen before the end of his term, but I really believe it will happen before the election.

Yeah, but I don't know if Trump's ego will allow it.
They'll have to convince them that they have the votes to successfully impeach him.

He knew all those leaks came from Russian hacks and didn't care. Even if there was zero contact between the campaign and Russia (not) he still gleefully awaited the next wikileaks dump. It is almost certain that those leaks got him elected, which seems to be fine with you, but it's the equivalent in football to using a copy of the other team's playbook, sure you win but you cheapen the game. An honorable man would have not wanted to win that way and would have told Russia to butt out and not use their leaks. Even I would have respected Trump for that.

Why are you more concerned with who leaked the truth rather than the truth itself?

WikiLeaks proved that Hillary is corrupt. People don't like her because they can't trust her.

It's not Russia's or anyone else's fault that Hillary is a lying, conniving bitch. Totally on her and I am glad she was exposed.
Clinton was a horrible choice to be sure but if she was that horrible why did your man even feel the need to use the leaks? If she was so bad and Trump so fucking awesomely awesome then he did not need the 24/7 smear campaign to win now did he? Clinton is done now, you got to call her some names and shit now explain how any person with a functioning sense of values is supposed to think your man might actually reflect those values? Pointing at Hillary to defend your messiah is not going to work, it's bullshit and you know it. Hillary was last year, this is now. Instead of continuing to gloat you might want to start thinking how your man can possibly be seen as legitimate after the Russian hacking and his unaccountable adoration for Putin.

He knew all those leaks came from Russian hacks and didn't care. Even if there was zero contact between the campaign and Russia (not) he still gleefully awaited the next wikileaks dump. It is almost certain that those leaks got him elected, which seems to be fine with you, but it's the equivalent in football to using a copy of the other team's playbook, sure you win but you cheapen the game. An honorable man would have not wanted to win that way and would have told Russia to butt out and not use their leaks. Even I would have respected Trump for that.

Why are you more concerned with who leaked the truth rather than the truth itself?

WikiLeaks proved that Hillary is corrupt. People don't like her because they can't trust her.

It's not Russia's or anyone else's fault that Hillary is a lying, conniving bitch. Totally on her and I am glad she was exposed.
Clinton was a horrible choice to be sure but if she was that horrible why did your man even feel the need to use the leaks? If she was so bad and Trump so fucking awesomely awesome then he did not need the 24/7 smear campaign to win now did he? Clinton is done now, you got to call her some names and shit now explain how any person with a functioning sense of values is supposed to think your man might actually reflect those values? Pointing at Hillary to defend your messiah is not going to work, it's bullshit and you know it. Hillary was last year, this is now. Instead of continuing to gloat you might want to start thinking how your man can possibly be seen as legitimate after the Russian hacking and his unaccountable adoration for Putin.

Why did Dem's and Independents abandon Hillary and vote for Trump in your own blue states? PA, MI, WI hello earth to the left explain your failure.

Why did Dem's and Independents abandon Hillary and vote for Trump in your own blue states? PA, MI, WI hello earth to the left explain your failure.
I can't understand why anyone would vote for Trump in the first place. I am primarily policy oriented, your man had nothing coherent and it it is showing right now. What he wants seems to change with the weather. I have little interest in sitting around trying to figure out what happened last year, Trump won, good for you, now defend him with something more than flat denial and Hillary.

You think president Trump is going to "accidentally" launch a bunch of nukes...:cuckoo: This is why you fruitcakes are no longer in charge.

Accidentally? Oh no, little snowflake. If he does, it will be 100% intentionally. That's what worries me.

Dummy, you just said "accidentally launching a bunch of nukes" I quoted you. Nancy Pelosi is that you behind that screen name? :cuckoo:
Well the point is that Trump has an infinitely higher chance of intentionally or accidentally launching a bunch of nukes than Pence. Which is why I answered yes to the OP's poll.
Explain how Trump could accidentally or intentionally launch a nuke, since there's a procedure in place called FAILSAFE.
Because he's in the grips of dementia, and has surrounded himself with people who would enable him.
Not possible. I explained the procedure in a previous thread. Most people here remember it. Don't put your foot in your mouth again.

Not possible. I explained the procedure in a previous thread. Most people here remember it. Don't put your foot in your mouth again.
So you're saying there are procedures in place to prevent an incompetent President and his criminal cronies from launching our nukes? Thank goodness :clap:

So you're saying there are procedures in place to prevent an incompetent President and his criminal cronies from launching our nukes? Thank goodness :clap:

Yep, that's what I said.

If this works, democrats will use the same tactics against every republican that runs for office. The united states as a republic will essentially be dead.

Yep, that's what I said.
Good. They are needed now more than ever.

You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

Pence is a pig, but he's not a crazy pig. I wouldn't expect him to drop a nuke on California just because their governor sent him an insulting tweet. I'm not so sure if Trump would.
Sounds like a good reason for CA's governor to avoid insulting tweets.

At one time, I would have written that off as a snide remark. Sadly, I suspect lots of his followers would encourage nuking California.

Nope. It's ours. We would be happy though, I think, to send in the troops and run you Commies out.

Of course you would.
2vhf266.jpeg

Yep, that's what I said.

So that's all it takes to make you comfortable with a crazy president? There are people who should be able to stop him from launching nukes? Really? That's all it takes?

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

Pence is a pig, but he's not a crazy pig. I wouldn't expect him to drop a nuke on California just because their governor sent him an insulting tweet. I'm not so sure if Trump would.

At one time, I would have written that off as a snide remark. Sadly, I suspect lots of his followers would encourage nuking California.
Sad commentary on our time. A lot of hate going around.

What do you expect when a crazy, paranoid president claims the press is an enemy of the people, and his own government is controlled by some tinfoil hat inspired "deep state" who is out to get him?

You have to be delusional if you think it's all coming from Trump. He's not holding the fake severed head of his enemies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. It's ours. We would be happy though, I think, to send in the troops and run you Commies out.

Of course you would.
2vhf266.jpeg

Bullets don't care if you look stupid.

Sad commentary on our time. A lot of hate going around.

What do you expect when a crazy, paranoid president claims the press is an enemy of the people, and his own government is controlled by some tinfoil hat inspired "deep state" who is out to get him?

You have to be delusional if you think it's all coming from Trump. He's not holding the fake severed head of his enemies.

His crazy followers here advocate violence every day. To be fair, they were crazy to start with, but now they are proud of it.

Of course you would.
2vhf266.jpeg

Bullets don't care if you look stupid.

I've read your posts. Obviously, you don't care if you look stupid either.

I can't understand why anyone would vote for Trump in the first place. I am primarily policy oriented, your man had nothing coherent and it it is showing right now. What he wants seems to change with the weather. I have little interest in sitting around trying to figure out what happened last year, Trump won, good for you, now defend him with something more than flat denial and Hillary.
I didn't vote for either because I was disgusted by both but when the only two viable choices are Ms. "I'll keep doing everything the same" and Mr. "Horse of a different color", people elected something different.

Read the polls. For years now Americans haven't been happy with the direction of our government, especially the increased partisanship. It appears the only voices our elected reps listen to are the very loud, very extreme fringe.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country
RCP Average 6/15 - 7/13 -- Right Direction 32.6 Wrong Track 59.8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average 5/13 - 7/11 -- Approve 17.4 Disapprove 69.6

Satisfaction With the United States
jkezmka4puaftjxw9thmmg.png

Congress and the Public
cpvw3-ythuyb4ejmjdx6xa.png

I am not holding my breath for impeachment but this shit cannot be allow to stand or your republican primary candidates will be courting the Russian endorsement every four years in order to be the one that gets access to Russian espionage materials on whoever the democrats nominate. Why to you want kissing Russian ass to become a normal part of American conservative politics?
Why would anyone waste their time debating your idiot delusions?

Yep, that's what I said.

So that's all it takes to make you comfortable with a crazy president? There are people who should be able to stop him from launching nukes? Really? That's all it takes?

The people who voted for Hillary are all crazier than Trump. You're proof enough of that.

Those who want to impeach president Trump think that if Trump is impeached, Hilary would become president.

Kind of like a wrestling match where the referee reverses the result and awards the match to the loser.

Forum List

Back