If Republicans love their country, when will they show it?

Sorry, I started reading it, and as I didn't find any, well ANYTHING, I started skimming, and the dreck just went on and on,

Could you just give us the point, if there is one?

As to your question, I note that once again, the liberals is questioning our patriotism, well in other threads other lefties are aggressively deconstruction American nationalism with no liberals defending America.

Sulluvan once wrote democracies end when they are too democratic.

The idiot writes and constantly contradicts himself and in the end it's always "republicans bad".

"If Republicans love their country, when will they show it?"

When they declare the Democratic Party to be a terrorist organization, and drive them from power and civilized society.

Nobody gives two shits about some editorial from NY Mag.

Andrew Sullivan is a fucking moron
So you are saving your shitz?
When is Trump gonna stop producing good in China a importing them into America for profit? He said he would...

We don't hate the United States of America, we hate the liberals who have ruined it, with their immoral ways. I guess when the war starts, you will see how much we love our country.

for_god_and_country_poster-rf74ca8290ee1459993f29f6fe719c1b9_aioei_8byvr_512.jpg

Yeah, what's really annoying about Republicans is the way they say the Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists, that we stole the country from the Indians, that we stole the country from Mexico, that we're a racist country, that we're a greedy country, that our economic system is evil, and that we need to fundamentally change America.

Yeah, what's really annoying about Republicans is the way they say the Constitution was written by rich white slave rapists, that we stole the country from the Indians, that we stole the country from Mexico, that we're a racist country, that we're a greedy country, that our economic system is evil, and that we need to fundamentally change America.
Nice sarcasm! Really.

Nobody gives two shits about some editorial from NY Mag.

Andrew Sullivan is a fucking moron
So you are saving your shitz?
When is Trump gonna stop producing good in China a importing them into America for profit? He said he would...
Be an American, quit buying Trump products made off shore. Simple enough.
I wouldn't buy a Trump product if my life depended on it..
They are a bit pricey.

Nice sarcasm! Really.
I disagree with the Republicans on several issues, but I don't for a moment think they don't love their country.

Be an American, quit buying Trump products made off shore. Simple enough.
I don't think he's been able to tear down the regulations and laws that make business here so challenging. Niche products still do well but if you are competing against established products you can't charge more for the same thing.

Forum List

Back