If segregated schools are evil, why are HBCUs everywhere?

Black schools are the best thing for blacks and they know it. They know they are not as smart as whites and asians and are embarrassed at integrated schools. That's why they don't even try to do well in school.

Whites can attend those schools, I know Puerto Ricans who go there so just shut the fuck up you dumb cocksucker.

HBCUs aren't "segregated".

They certainly are not, and recruiters are making an effort to seek out non black students.

The dunce who started this thread has a notoriously bad habit of posting stupid BS that is nowhere near factual.

Recruiters at Black Colleges Break From Tradition - WSJ.com

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Even you realize that HBCUs are an embarrassment to liberals.

I have name calling and more...I prefer to simply name call when it comes to you and your nonsense.

YOU ARE A PUSSY! YOU ARE STUPID! YOU ARE GAY!

YOU ARE A P-U-S-S-Y!

Pussy!

[
The black community has a lot of problems, but they are derived from culture not innate ability.

That's a pretty thought but there is no evidence for it. All the evidence says that blacks are born mentally inferior. Why is black africa so backward? You can't blame racism because all of black africa is run by blacks and has been for decades.

Horrible leaders/kings, slavery within Africa, tribes always at war and never uniting, and religion. Not to mention that Africans at a time didn't really have to build or produce anything since food and water was plentiful (not counting Egypt.)

There are a lot of reasons, but I doubt being inferior is the cause. Ants are inferior and they can still do very well and progress. Blacks are humans and are smarter than ants.
I really don't understand the "inferior" argument. Even if blacks are mentally inferior, they still have no excuse.

Last edited:
HBCUs aren't "segregated".

Of course they are. When a school says " we accept non-blacks but don't really want them" that's segregation. THINK

If they "do not want non blacks" why are they employing non black recruiters to pursue potential non black students you imbecile?

Do you wake up everyday with the intention of finding out how much lower you can sink?

:cuckoo:

Black schools are the best thing for blacks and they know it. They know they are not as smart as whites and asians and are embarrassed at integrated schools. That's why they don't even try to do well in school.

Some of the smartest co-workers I ever worked with were black. I am not taking sides in this argument but the truth is what it is.

The black community has a lot of problems, but they are derived from culture not innate ability.

Society in general has many more "problems" in today's environment than in past generations.

[

That's a pretty thought but there is no evidence for it. All the evidence says that blacks are born mentally inferior. Why is black africa so backward? You can't blame racism because all of black africa is run by blacks and has been for decades.

Horrible leaders/kings, slavery within Africa, tribes always at war and never uniting, and religion. Not to mention that Africans at a time didn't really have to build or produce anything since food and water was plentiful (not counting Egypt.)

There are a lot of reasons, but I doubt being inferior is the cause. Ants are inferior and they can still do very well and progress. Blacks are humans and are smarter than ants.
I really don't understand the "inferior" argument. Even if blacks are mentally inferior, they still have no excuse.

Shootspeeders has proven that he is mentally inferior to most if not all of those who post here whenever he makes a statement.

So he has no credibility in waging an argument about "mental inferiority."

That is comparable to a farm animal trying to discuss the laws of nature with a respected scientist.

[

Shootspeeders has proven that he is mentally inferior to most if not all of those who post here whenever he makes a statement.

That is comparable to a farm animal trying to discuss the laws of nature with a respected scientist.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made yet another personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

[

WTF??? Did you really say that?. Ants can progress and blacks are smarter than ants so they too can progress.

Anyway - blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

[

WTF??? Did you really say that?. Ants can progress and blacks are smarter than ants so they too can progress.

Anyway - blacks are mentally inferior and the evidence is overwhelming.

You are a pussy, the evidence is overwhelming.

[

The board notes you evaded the issue and made yet another personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

There is no "issue" here except that you are actually the one who is mentally inferior, considering that you cannot refute the facts provided to you....probably because you cannot read them.

Not a personal attack, just the truth.

Forum List

Back