If the Left Wants War...

The only reason the left would want war is because they know they would get their asses slaughtered. That would permanently cement the victim status, and they'd be eligible for reconstruction and reparations.

The only reason the left would want war is because they know they would get their asses slaughtered. That would permanently cement the victim status, and they'd be eligible for reconstruction and reparations.
Never see the left advocating war

Only conservative gun nuts

Democrats are the biggest proponents of war. But they always seem to mismanage them horribly, until a Republican comes along to fix that for them.

I almost feel sorry for the little pointy-headed bastards.

But not really. :laughing0301:

This is what happens when they try to overturn an election

Just like the SA did in the early 1930s in Germany.

Says someone who's completely blind to the shenanigans their side regularly pulls off.

Don't start any shit, there won't be any shit.

They thought impeachment would turn the people against him

The majority of people are against him ijit. The rest of you are liars and scum

No, not at all, just ww1, ww2, vietnam,

This is what happens when they try to overturn an election

Just like the SA did in the early 1930s in Germany.

Says someone who's completely blind to the shenanigans their side regularly pulls off.

Don't start any shit, there won't be any shit.

They thought impeachment would turn the people against him

The majority of people are against him ijit. The rest of you are liars and scum

Ah loves me a gurl wif a potty mouf. :11:

You pussies that fiend for a fight and dont do the minimum thing to find one like...OHHHHHhhhhh, I dont know, get off the keyboard and go to a martial arts gym...are phony and a dime a dozen.

You aint gunna do shit. Change my mind.

What do you call it when fascist nutjobs like Ralph Northam, and the rest of the Dem loons in Virginia start threatening law abiding citizens who are not willing to give up the Second Amendment rights with the National Guard? Nazi's made what was illegal to do to the citizens legal with legislative measures prior to Hitlers rise just like many Democrats and some RHINO's are attempting to do now.

Forum List

Back