If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
I do not want to take up arms against my neighbor or family members which is what civil war would require. I can't do that.

But I would hope that it would jar good people out of their apathy sufficiently that they would rise up in such numbers and unify so that that no deep state person or operative could be elected to any office anywhere and so affect our national media so that they would finally print truth instead of propaganda.

That is the only logical remedy to the terrible situation we are now in.

You suck it, coward. Your hero can't even pay for bail. Bitch!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wait a holdit. Aren't you one of those idiots who want to eliminate cash bail? Talk about fucking irony. :laughing0301:

You can't possibly believe that a man who has $3.5 million can't afford to pay a measly $200,000. Are you really that dumb, or just trolling? Do you even know how bail works?

Trump himself chose the option of going through an Atlanta bonding company. If Trump had put up the cash himself, he would have been able to recoup the entire amount regardless of whether he's found innocent or guilty, as long he satisfied the appearance requirements of the bond order.

That's just what rich people do so the process goes off without any glitches, even when they can afford to post the full amount.

IMG_2812.jpeg

Wait a holdit. Aren't you one of those idiots who want to eliminate cash bail? Talk about fucking irony. :laughing0301:

You can't possibly believe that a man who has $3.5 million can't afford to pay a measly $200,000. Are you really that dumb, or just trolling? Do you even know how bail works?

Trump himself chose the option of going through an Atlanta bonding company. If Trump had put up the cash himself, he would have been able to recoup the entire amount regardless of whether he's found innocent or guilty, as long he satisfied the appearance requirements of the bond order.

That's just what rich people do so the process goes off without any glitches, even when they can afford to post the full amount.
You literally just had an entire argument with yourself, and lost! MAGA!

You literally just had an entire argument with yourself, and lost! MAGA!

Nope. Actually I proved you to be a liar and a hypocrite. You stated that Trump couldn't pay his own bail, which makes you a liar. And you belong to a party which wants to eliminate cash bail, which makes you a hypocrite.

Add to those, you're also a failed USMB moderator, which makes you a loser. :laughing0301:

Nope. Actually I proved you to be a liar and a hypocrite. You stated that Trump couldn't pay his own bail, which is a lie. And you belong to a party which wants to eliminate cash bail, which makes you a hypocrite.

Add to those, you're also a failed USMB moderator, which makes you a loser. :laughing0301:
He didn't. He got a bondsman. When he is in prison, will you visit him? Melania won't.

Instead of making this about me, watch the videos

It's all over Tik Tok
You always make it about you.
Why you laughing: because we won this battle and we're still ticked off or what?
You haven't won anything.
Indictments aren't winning.
Convictions will mean bigger losses.
Then you can bitch more and search more Tim Tok for affirmation.
Dude don't tell me. Go on Tik Tok and respond to all the Black men saying Trump's one of them now
Trump has less that 10% support from black men.
So you found a few Tik Tok videos.........LOLLLOLLLLOLLLL

See, this right there is an example of the demented LEFT at the "whatchya' gonna do about it" phase of their destruction of our country and society.

These useful IDIOTS don't realize that it will ALL ultimately swing around to destroy THEM too.

:rolleyes:
Now you are pussies. We are ready for you now, thats why you hide in the internet. Because we will fucking burn you down now, pussies.

Forum List

Back