If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

Does this ^^^^ make you feel better about your pathetic 24/7 internet MB posting lifestyle.

You will be here ALL day.
Catch ya later.

Untrue. Actually I'm gonna get to take a piss and make another pot of coffee.

This life of leisure is so strenuous sometimes.

You're such a listless vessel. Maybe they can use you in the civil war kitchen. Making biscuits or something. That's about it
False and Flowery Floridian

Doesn't the fact that your ilk has adopted the term "listless vessel" prove that DeSanctimonious is a RINO? Listening to the disgusting interview in which he emoted that term, I am splattered with the disingenousness he ejects. He's playing the role assigned to him but needs to go to remedial acting school.

False and Flowery Floridian

Doesn't the fact that your ilk has adopted the term "listless vessel" prove that DeSanctimonious is a RINO? Listening to the disgusting interview in which he emoted that term, I am splattered with the disingenousness he ejects. He's playing the role assigned to him but needs to go to remedial acting school.
Course he's a RINO. He hesitated in raising his hand.

1693073359309.png

WW

OK, that was fun...

But let's be serious. Even if convicted of some of the 91 felony charges and sentenced to confinement he'll never see the inside of a prison for two reasons:

#1 He will appeal, delay, appeal, delay, appeal, rinse, repeat and P01135809 will remain out on bail pending appeal, delay, appeal, delay, appeal, rinse, repeat.

#2 Even if confinement is ordered, the Georgia Bureau of Prisons and/or the Federal Bureau of Prisons will authorize home confinement with ankle monitoring for P01135809 for "security reasons".

WW

I do not want to take up arms against my neighbor or family members which is what civil war would require. I can't do that.

But I would hope that it would jar good people out of their apathy sufficiently that they would rise up in such numbers and unify so that that no deep state person or operative could be elected to any office anywhere and so affect our national media so that they would finally print truth instead of propaganda.

That is the only logical remedy to the terrible situation we are now in.
Representation Has Been a Re-Presentation of Privileged Elitist Tyranny

The Deep State is the Left/Right clique which makes you believe that representative government empowers you when its agents belittle you with, "Let me handle this."

Last edited:
You always make it about you.

You haven't won anything.
Indictments aren't winning.
Convictions will mean bigger losses.
Then you can bitch more and search more Tim Tok for affirmation.

Trump has less that 10% support from black men.
So you found a few Tik Tok videos.........LOLLLOLLLLOLLLL

It only takes a few. Trump already has the Hispanic vote for the most part. If he peels off, say, 20% of the black vote, you're done

It only takes a few. Trump already has the Hispanic vote for the most part. If he peels off, say, 20% of the black vote, you're done
I'm not going anywhere sweetie.
The next POTUS will have very little affect of my daily life.

I don't care, and yes, trump is a vile POS and doesn't care about neither you nor me.

Forum List

Back