If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

They both eventually accepted their defeats.

This even though they both won the popular vote.

Has Trump accepted his defeat?

If Trump wins the popular vote, but loses the electoral college, will you keep your mouth shut and accept it, or will you be a hypocrite?
The electoral college is what matters, but vote harvesting through unconfirmed ballots sent out in masse with no signature verification is not ok

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
The Trump cult hates American democracy and our system of justice.

The first withstood his multiple attempts to subvert it, and the latter is holding him responsible for doing so.

Thanks to a vast amount of documented evidence and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans, juries of his peers will assess that evidence, hear all those Republican witnesses, listen to his lawyers' attempts to refute and discredit them, and reach impartial verdicts.

Despite the cult's insistence that their object of veneration is above the law, and his hysterically raging against officers of the court, justice will be served.

His irrational hissyfits are calculated to wee wee up his goons, horrific tales of his being kept from watching golf as if it were a violation of the Geneva Conviction.

Oh, the humanity.

Screen Shot 2023-08-19 at 12.25.35 PM.png

"I have the Staysure Senior PGA Championship in Aberdeen, Scotland,
on my great course, and I can't go. I have to stay around and fight off

the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists!"

No, reps can't have a civil war. All it is is stupid talk. NO organization...ZERO. No funding. Plus, reps are plain stupid!

View attachment 819912

America is OVER! Lock Hillary up, orange Jesus won't save us. Trump had full control of D.C. and did nothing to change America in a meaningful way. We're in some of the worst shape in our history.

You remember all the leaks from the Trump administration? How many times on the forums do people ask...who is really running Biden's America? Looks like dems run a pretty leakproof ship. Did the reps ever find out who was delivering the pallets of bricks to Antifa? Did the reps ever find out who was paying for even one brick?? Looks like dems run a pretty leakproof ship.

Once the Constitution was scrapped and the Bill of Rights trashed, America ceased to exist, bub. America only worked...when it worked. Since conservative states can't figure out how to secede and take their part of the bankrupt Social Security with them...they will have to figure out how to do an 'informal secession.'

The dems seceded long ago. You know... sanctuary cities, legal in-state weed, disregarding any federal laws they don't like. The reps should have called the dems out and kicked their asses out of the union long ago. But have you ever heard one rep say so? All reps can do is lower taxes for the rich. Now that the reps have lost permanent control of the USA with no hope to ever save it, they / you / zir had better develop a plan B.

Actually, the reps are useless POS, you need a Conservative Union Party or some such thing. The scummy reps got us in the shape we are in now...they won't save us. So, no formal secession, just do an informal one, as the dems have done. And NO, Soros funded trojan horse Swami is not your savior leader.

Now dems may do more than threaten to take away your states fed funds if you don't accept the party line. Threatening to take away fed funds was the best 'lock Hillary up' lying scumbag Trump could do. Bloodthirsty dems may use the military. So, you need to form a militia for the Conservative Union of States...just in case the dems want to rip you a new one.

As of now the reps have ZERO organization to fight any civil war. Just organizing a massive militia may be enough to send a message to the filthy dems. It is not like you would fight or win a civil war. The militia will be used if the dems attack you for doing the same thing the dems have done for ages. No, reps are too stupid, too unorganized and underfunded to win any civil war. Dems would wipe you out with the military...in a proverbial New York minute...or is it New York second? Whatever.

And even if the dems take $$ away, take $$ back from them best you can. What price will you sell off America for? Old America is gone and never to return. CA was lost and sold off to Mehico for cheap labor. There is a cost to fix any illness, so suck it up and pay the price to save 'something' of traditional America.

These dems are not your garden variety Tip O'Neil dems. These new school dems are unbeatable by your old school political games. You should realize this by now. Reps get their asses kicked up and down the street every day of the week by the dems. Reps have proven totally inept and useless at fighting the new school dems. Since you can never win...take your share of the marbles and leave -- at least informally. Nothing wrong with not being able to win, but there is a big problem if you keep playing a life-or-death game that you will always lose.

Reps are now floating the idea that if a rep gets in, the rep should pardon Biden, Hunter and all the dems...for the good of the country, so we can move on and come together. Just what we need, no consequences for the dems for destroying America. Reps are just pussified dems. You must accept you lost, as it stands you can never win and you will eventually be disarmed by the dems if you don't change course in a new direction.

Nailed it... :clap2:

Which is what I'm sort of worried about with the democrats, do you think that we would be headed for another civil war? Would it be a legit reason to start one?
The "civil war" would be between the US government and some hillbillies getting torn to pieces by the US Army and US Marines. Leftists like me will just take out the popcorn and enjoy the show.

CC7120-120_full_1.jpg

draft_lens5623852module43319452photo_1246351027redneck_horseshoes.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

1POOP ON FLAG.jpg

91VQBGsgaHL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Last edited:

If those numbers are correct, it only proves your owned lying 'media' propaganda is very successful, but we all already knew that. Otherwise, what would be the point in owning and controlling the media?

If those numbers are correct, it only proves your owned lying 'media' propaganda is very successful, but we all already knew that. Otherwise, what would be the point in owning and controlling the media?
Or they read the indictments.

The "civil war" would be between the US government and some hillbillies getting torn to pieces by the US Army and US Marines. Leftists like me will just take out the popcorn and enjoy the show.

I think you are smug, foolish and overly confident — sort of like the utterly stupid German “Third Period” Stalinists who thought even Hitler was just a passing joke. They said things like: “After Hitler, it will be our turn!”

Well, it didn’t quite work out that way. But I suppose I shouldn’t expect much depth from a youngster who chooses the avatar “Red Front.”

Forum List

Back