If The Legal System Fails Us and Trump Goes To Prison

There wouldn't be a civil war the way civil war is thought of. There will be an acceleration of the erosion of civil order.
I think this is correct. The thing is, it might manifest itself as a surge in mass shootings. These people are fools in they really think they can put a boot on the necks of 100 million Americans who disagree with them.

You gonna go shoot people you disagree with.

Or you gonna demand that others do your bidding.
Their earthly deity has brought out their true colors.

This is who they are. Europe, 1930's.

"a dissident who had been jailed by a military regime"
like>>>

1693046701532.png

~S~

Their earthly deity has brought out their true colors.

This is who they are. Europe, 1930's.
However, the other colors are Russia, 1917 the real global darkness. We make movies that win Oscars about it. Ask Putin. He knows. Life is much tougher in that area of the world. Ukraine is part of Russia in sphere of influence. The then globalists turned Russia communists. And to say that makes a person a hater.

Why you laughing: because we won this battle and we're still ticked off or what?
Donald Trump squeaked by beating Hillary as people thought they were tired of establishment politicians… THEN:

• He lost on the border
  • He lost on Healthcare
  • He lost the battle to Covid
  • He lost jobs
  • He lost GDP
  • He lost 6 senior officials to felony convictions
  • He lost his own midterms
  • He lost his debates to Joe Biden
  • He lost his election to Joe Biden
  • He lost the GA special election on both Senators
  • He lost 81 court cases on election accuracy
  • He lost Biden’s midterm with historically bad under performance
  • He lost his sexual assault case
  • He lost all his appeals on the Florida documents case
…and he is nowhere close to finished losing.

He is the biggest loser of ALL TIME and watching the losers of America identify with losing … cracks me up.

Last edited:
Donald Trump squeaked by beating Hillary as people thought they were tired of establishment politicians… THEN:

• He lost on the border
  • He lost on Healthcare
  • He lost the battle to Covid
  • He lost jobs
  • He lost GDP
  • He lost 6 senior officials to felony convictions
  • He lost his own midterms
  • He lost his debates to Joe Biden
  • He lost his election to Joe Biden
  • He lost the GA special election on both Senators
  • He lost 81 court cases on election accuracy
  • He lost his sexual assault case
  • He lost all his appeals on the Florida documents case
…and he is nowhere close to finished losing.

He is the biggest loser of ALL TIME and watching the losers of America identify with losing … cracks me up.

Dude don't tell me. Go on Tik Tok and respond to all the Black men saying Trump's one of them now

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dude don't tell me. Go on Tik Tok and respond to all the Black men saying Trump's one of them now

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Biden won 94% of African American women and 88% of men. 12% of African American men are morons and apparently are in your tik tok feed. Maybe you shouldnt look at rallies for clues on how elections end up nor your tik tok feed either.

Yes, it has been clear for quite awhile that many of these MAGAnut Trump cultists are little wiser and no more useful to society than ignorant black criminal types who just want to “FUCK THINGS UP!” Those who act on their own degenerate criminal impulses will probably get to know intimately some even worse “brothers” … in prison.

No reasonable decent citizen, regardless of their race or background or community, praises the views of such ignoramuses. Why should anyone want to be proud of being like them, thinking like them or voting like them?

Those who want to be a part of a criminal project to bring chaos and civil war to our country are right to keep voting for Trump and his MAGAnut freaks.

The immense majority of decent, ordinary white and black working people, educated people and normal responsible citizens, want nothing to do with these violent criminal-prone elements out to destroy our country.

It is painfully true, however, that millions of otherwise decent Americans have been so brainwashed by Trump’s “Big Lies” that they have still not realized exactly where the criminal “Trump Party” is ineluctably leading our nation.

At least USMB’s own rightwing freakazoids & advocates for chaos, coups and civil war … have made all this quite clear.

Biden won 94% of African American women and 88% of men. 12% of African American men are morons and apparently are in your tik tok feed. Maybe you shouldnt look at rallies for clues on how elections end up nor your tik tok feed either.

And then you had the brilliant idea to mug shot Donald Trump

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, it has been clear for quite awhile that many of these MAGAnut Trump cultists are little wiser and no more useful to society than ignorant black criminal types who just want to “FUCK THINGS UP!” Those who act on their own degenerate criminal impulses will probably get to know intimately some even worse “brothers” … in prison.

No reasonable decent citizen, regardless of their race or background or community, praises the views of such ignoramuses. Why should anyone want to be proud of being like them, thinking like them or voting like them?

Those who want to be a part of a criminal project to bring chaos and civil war to our country are right to keep voting for Trump and his MAGAnut freaks.

The immense majority of decent, ordinary white and black working people, educated people and normal responsible citizens, want nothing to do with these violent criminal-prone elements out to destroy our country.

It is painfully true, however, that millions of otherwise decent Americans have been so brainwashed by Trump’s “Big Lies” that they have still not realized exactly where the criminal “Trump Party” is ineluctably leading our nation.

At least USMB’s own rightwing freakazoids & advocates for chaos, coups and civil war … have made all this quite clear.

You're a travesty to your namesake. Thomas Paine...here? ^^^

Please

And then you had the brilliant idea to mug shot Donald Trump

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The legal process is to take pictures of people who are booked. That mug shot ain't going to make blacks support that racist pos.

I don't think he'll go to jail or prison either, but then again... I never thought in a million years that the 2020 election would have been rigged so I can't help but thinking what if and that bothers me.
2020 wasn't rigged and unless trump does a plea deal, he will go to prison.

Forum List

Back