If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Well, I suggest you start having respect for the office of the President and for the country and for the rule of law, and not just for the orange turd.

You, a communist talks about "rule of law?" :eek:

Fucking Potentate Obamugabe spied on the opposition candidate in 2016 and you sat with a dildo up you ass grinning with glee. The FSB Stooge leaked classified documents and we just say "well, he's a good democrat, no harm." KGB spy John Brennan hooks Glenn Simpson up with his former KGB Comrades in Russia to craft a dossier to rig the 2016 election and you think that's just fine.

There is no rule of law, you fucking Communist pigs follow no law and no Constitution. You depend on the fascist press to lie and to destroy anyone who questions the party through defamation and slander.

If there were rule of law, every last Marxist democrat in the House would be hanging by the neck for the treason they are engaged in.

War is a horrible thing. I want to live out my life in peace and comfort. War ends lives, destroys comfort and creates misery.

War is a horrible thing, but so is slavery. You thugs tread a dangerous path.

We veterans and the active military take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and bear true allegiance to the same.

Dummy.

We’re not being attacked by England. Our enemy is domestic and currently residing in the White House and he’s making a mockery of our laws, constitution and republic. He’s a crook, a con and an embarrassment. Whether by impeachment or by election.... his ass is going to be out of our White House where the Souther District Of New York will be waiting for him.

if-rap-ended-today-dancing-gif.gif

Be careful, fascist.

Be careful of what? What are you going to do other than talk shit.

You’re a dummy, thinking yourself a patriot and yet haven’t clue one as to what laws Trump is breaking much less the process outlined in the constitution that allows his ass to be removed from office. That is exactly what Trump is counting on. Your stupidity. Firing you idiots up with talk of a coup and such and y’all swinging your peckers, talking shit of grabbing your AR-15’s and marching on Washington. So your answer to the lawful procedure outlined in the constitution as is impeachment..... is for you dumb fucks to carry out an act of sedition?

You’re an idiot and a coward talking shit. Nothing more and if we were ever to meet? I’d bitch slap the stupid right out of you.

activate-swag.gif

Look at the last real voting in N.C. look at the military section. Trump has increased his support with the military more than his high support during the 2016 election

That proves they agree that the democrats are guilty of high treason like trump says

And then they will react to save the nation from the high treason criminals

Wake up and look !!
Have you ever been to America or had conversations, face to face with any Americans?

Good luck getting an answer.
Much of Trump's support on social networks like USMB seems to come from foreign sources.

Well, I suggest you start having respect for the office of the President and for the country and for the rule of law, and not just for the orange turd.

You, a communist talks about "rule of law?" :eek:

Fucking Potentate Obamugabe spied on the opposition candidate in 2016 and you sat with a dildo up you ass grinning with glee. The FSB Stooge leaked classified documents and we just say "well, he's a good democrat, no harm." KGB spy John Brennan hooks Glenn Simpson up with his former KGB Comrades in Russia to craft a dossier to rig the 2016 election and you think that's just fine.

There is no rule of law, you fucking Communist pigs follow no law and no Constitution. You depend on the fascist press to lie and to destroy anyone who questions the party through defamation and slander.

If there were rule of law, every last Marxist democrat in the House would be hanging by the neck for the treason they are engaged in.

War is a horrible thing. I want to live out my life in peace and comfort. War ends lives, destroys comfort and creates misery.

War is a horrible thing, but so is slavery. You thugs tread a dangerous path.
Have you been drinking brown whiskey?

The patriots decide if you are guilty

Y’all think yourselves patriots?

oomph.jpg

Look back to how America beat Britain in 2 wars

White patriot men

Patriots are much better fighters

We veterans and the active military take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and bear true allegiance to the same.

Dummy.

We’re not being attacked by England. Our enemy is domestic and currently residing in the White House and he’s making a mockery of our laws, constitution and republic. He’s a crook, a con and an embarrassment. Whether by impeachment or by election.... his ass is going to be out of our White House where the Souther District Of New York will be waiting for him.

Check the military numbers

They are for trump in a landslide and agree that democrats have commited high treason

And agree that we have a broken govt

They will go. With trump just like the men and you losers will be toast

They may support Trump, but I haven't seen any evidence that they think democrats have committed high treason.

And you are the one advocating the destruction of the US Constitution. That is something they took an oath to defend.

Really? You better take another look.

The democrats placed a mole in the executive branch to spy on the president. Last I checked, espionage was an act of war. We know the mole is a CIA operative who has ties to Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, and KGB John Brennan. The mole was implanted in order to overthrow the president of the United States, an overt act of treason.

Look back to how America beat Britain in 2 wars

White patriot men

Patriots are much better fighters

Dummy.

Be careful, fascist.

Be careful of what? What are you going to do other than talk shit.

You’re a dummy, thinking yourself a patriot and yet haven’t clue one as to what laws Trump is breaking much less the process outlined in the constitution that allows his ass to be removed from office. That is exactly what Trump is counting on. Your stupidity. Firing you idiots up with talk of a coup and such and y’all swinging your peckers, talking shit of grabbing your AR-15’s and marching on Washington. So your answer to the lawful procedure outlined in the constitution as is impeachment..... is for you dumb fucks to carry out an act of sedition?

You’re an idiot and a coward talking shit. Nothing more and if we were ever to meet? I’d bitch slap the stupid right out of you.

activate-swag.gif

Look at the last real voting in N.C. look at the military section. Trump has increased his support with the military more than his high support during the 2016 election

That proves they agree that the democrats are guilty of high treason like trump says

And then they will react to save the nation from the high treason criminals

Wake up and look !!
Have you ever been to America or had conversations, face to face with any Americans?

Have you Comrade Camp? Have you ever left Beijing?

You, a communist talks about "rule of law?"
And you're a NeoNazi, pretending to care about Democracy.

Nice to meet you, Grand Wizard Moron. You are nothing but a self-loathing white moron trying to blame his own failures on brown people. Period. Obama just became the "magical idol" to focus on, for you. You have no respect for law, nor any for the Constitution. You would piss on both, if it meant feeling better about your life for 3 seconds.

You sincerely and obviously hope that Trump defies all rule of law. I need a lecture on rule of law from you like I need an oral exam from a Proctologist.

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

Hope has a SERIOUS future!

What is Trump's crime(s)?

Here you are talking shit and you don’t know what Trump is being impeached for?

giphy.gif

?????

Quid Pro Joe is corrupt, hence we must impeach Trump.

We know exactly what it is.

baby-the-fuck-you-say.gif

The only think you know is what Rush, Hannity and those FOX and FOOLS tell you.

Were you born this stupid, or did you suffer severe head trauma?

I've never seen a fact from you. Never a rational argument, never a reasoned debate. You're a leftist troll from the hate sites, nothing more.

Nice to meet you, Grand Wizard Moron. You are nothing but a self-loathing white moron trying to blame his own failures on brown people. Period. Obama just became the "magical idol" to focus on, for you. You have no respect for law, nor any for the Constitution. You would piss on both, if it meant feeling better about your life for 3 seconds.

You sincerely and obviously hope that Trump defies all rule of law. I need a lecture on rule of law from you like I need an oral exam from a Proctologist.

:lol:

iu

The problem you TRAITORS have is that you've lied to America for over three years,

The current lies are just a recycle of the stupid fucking lies you spewed with the Mueller fiasco, and you KNOW how that turned out.

What the house is doing has nothing to do with due process.
Yes, moron, you said that already. Nobody cares. Literally nobody. Not one sane person on the planet is giving any credence to your contrived, cultist fantasy.

Poor little commie tranny....

Look traitor, you are attempting a coup against the President of the United States. Yeah, that means you're a pile of shit.

See stupid, impeachment is a process defined in the United States Constitution, you know, the document you have never read, know nothing about, yet work to destroy. The FIRST step in an impeachment is a vote of ALL HOUSE MEMBERS on whether to pursue an impeachment. BUT that gives subpoena powers to all, including the Republicans. Nazi Pelosi doesn't want that, because what she is leading is a coup, not an impeachment.

Your fucking traitors, you know it - but more importantly, America knows it.

iu

The problem you TRAITORS have is that you've lied to America for over three years,

The current lies are just a recycle of the stupid fucking lies you spewed with the Mueller fiasco, and you KNOW how that turned out.
Haha, yeah, you trump freaks always like to call peole triggered, right before launching into a grade a hissy fit that would make a toddler blush. You truly are embarrassments to our country.

GOD Bless President Trump! :thup:

He will NOT be removed from office!

The Military will NEVER allow that.

President Trump is a hero and a Patriot, he has done nothing wrong.... on the contrary ...he is America's savior

(and the rest of the world's savior too):clap2:

Bless President Trump forever !!!!:yes_text12:

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

Hope has a SERIOUS future!

What is Trump's crime(s)?

Here you are talking shit and you don’t know what Trump is being impeached for?

giphy.gif

?????

Quid Pro Joe is corrupt, hence we must impeach Trump.

We know exactly what it is.

The men and military knows

I am a man and I was in the military. I know what you are.

You are one man...the vast majority of military men totally disagrees with you

Also promoting murdering of us citizen babies is not what military men do

They will fight against you for murdering us babies

See how looney you are ??

GOD Bless President Trump! :thup:

He will NOT be removed from office!

The Military will NEVER allow that.

President Trump is a hero and a Patriot, he has done nothing wrong.... on the contrary ...he is America's savior

(and the rest of the world's savior too):clap2:

Bless President Trump forever !!!!:yes_text12:

Believe or not. China may change seeing trump as an honest us leader and both work to progress without stealing and fighting

China will not believe as long as America lets its unwise vote and vote in crooks

Trump can change the whole world for the better

iu

Haha, yeah, you trump freaks always like to call peole triggered, right before launching into a grade a hissy fit that would make a toddler blush. You truly are embarrassments to our country.

The hypocrisy of murdering babies proves all democrats as crazy crooks !

Forum List

Back