If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

The patriots decide if you are guilty

Y’all think yourselves patriots?

oomph.jpg

Look back to how America beat Britain in 2 wars

White patriot men

Patriots are much better fighters

We veterans and the active military take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and bear true allegiance to the same.

Dummy.

We’re not being attacked by England. Our enemy is domestic and currently residing in the White House and he’s making a mockery of our laws, constitution and republic. He’s a crook, a con and an embarrassment. Whether by impeachment or by election.... his ass is going to be out of our White House where the Souther District Of New York will be waiting for him.

if-rap-ended-today-dancing-gif.gif

Check the military numbers

They are for trump in a landslide and agree that democrats have commited high treason

And agree that we have a broken govt

They will go. With trump just like the men and you losers will be toast

They may support Trump, but I haven't seen any evidence that they think democrats have committed high treason.

And you are the one advocating the destruction of the US Constitution. That is something they took an oath to defend.

Are you blind

Their support for trump proves they agree

Are you totally blind ?

The military support Drumph because they have to. They don't have a choice unless we have a coup led by the military. Plenty of military people do not support his politics and understand that he is temporary. It is America they are serving, not him.

What. Did you take a poll. The military likes Trump because he gave the military the money back that dumb ass Obama cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether they like and support Trump or not isn't the issue, in my opinion.

Whether they will open fire on American citizens and break their oath to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, is the issue. I don't believe they will.

I agree with you there.

Are you blind

The polls shows the military agrees with trump that the democrats are the enemy of America

Are you blind ??

You need to take your meds. I voted for Trump and like him and will vote for him in 2020. I already said that the military is with Trump.

If the mentally ill President gives them an order that is designed to put Trump's interests ahead of the US interests -- as is an established pattern of his behavior -- the military will defy him.

Shiff caught lying to the camera

The congress has 24 hours to haul him to prison or the patriots will stop the crooked congress

No one will do a damn thing.

But I will tell you what, I'll make a bet with you.

If congress does not haul Schiff off to prison in 24 hours, and the patriots do not stop the crooked congress in the 72 hours after that, you will stop posting this nonsense.

If either congress sends Schiff to prison, or the patriots stop the crooked congress in the same time, I will quit arguing with you and leave this website.

Bet?

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

We veterans and the active military take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and bear true allegiance to the same.

Dummy.

We’re not being attacked by England. Our enemy is domestic and currently residing in the White House and he’s making a mockery of our laws, constitution and republic. He’s a crook, a con and an embarrassment. Whether by impeachment or by election.... his ass is going to be out of our White House where the Souther District Of New York will be waiting for him.

They are for trump in a landslide and agree that democrats have commited high treason

They may support Trump, but I haven't seen any evidence that they think democrats have committed high treason.

And you are the one advocating the destruction of the US Constitution. That is something they took an oath to defend.

Are you blind

Their support for trump proves they agree

Are you totally blind ?

Voting for a politician and breaking a sacred oath are 2 very different things.

Shiff caught lying to the camera

The congress has 24 hours to haul him to prison or the patriots will stop the crooked congress

No one will do a damn thing.

But I will tell you what, I'll make a bet with you.

If congress does not haul Schiff off to prison in 24 hours, and the patriots do not stop the crooked congress in the 72 hours after that, you will stop posting this nonsense.

If either congress sends Schiff to prison, or the patriots stop the crooked congress in the same time, I will quit arguing with you and leave this website.

Bet?
Don't feed the russian troll.

I say send him back to where he came from

A time when a King really meant something

He doesn't understand justice because he never has had to deal with it

Either he buys his way out or sick his attorney on them

In the shadows of Trump Tower there is a room, its a room where Trump curls up in a ball and just lets it all hangout.

Can't do that in the white house as history does not play that

Lies have the spotlight shine on it and there is no where to scurry

Last edited:
Who opened fire on babies? I don't think many doctors use firearms.

24 hours? Or I will go to prison? Fuck you, you foreign troll. I am not going to prison for supporting the US Constitution.

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

Dummy.

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

Dummy.

Be careful, fascist.

Be careful of what? What are you going to do other than talk shit.

You’re a dummy, thinking yourself a patriot and yet haven’t clue one as to what laws Trump is breaking much less the process outlined in the constitution that allows his ass to be removed from office. That is exactly what Trump is counting on. Your stupidity. Firing you idiots up with talk of a coup and such and y’all swinging your peckers, talking shit of grabbing your AR-15’s and marching on Washington. So your answer to the lawful procedure outlined in the constitution as is impeachment..... is for you dumb fucks to carry out an act of sedition?

You’re an idiot and a coward talking shit. Nothing more and if we were ever to meet? I’d bitch slap the stupid right out of you.

activate-swag.gif

Look at the last real voting in N.C. look at the military section. Trump has increased his support with the military more than his high support during the 2016 election

That proves they agree that the democrats are guilty of high treason like trump says

And then they will react to save the nation from the high treason criminals

Wake up and look !!

Shiff caught lying to camera

The democrat congress caught murdering us babies and covering up science and it’s different dna

The crooked deep state is now toast

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

Hope has a SERIOUS future!

What is Trump's crime(s)?

Here you are talking shit and you don’t know what Trump is being impeached for?

giphy.gif

?????

Quid Pro Joe is corrupt, hence we must impeach Trump.

We know exactly what it is.

The men and military knows

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

Dummy.

Be careful, fascist.

You’re a dummy, thinking yourself a patriot and yet haven’t clue one as to what laws Trump is breaking much less the process outlined in the constitution that allows his ass to be removed from office. That is exactly what Trump is counting on. Your stupidity. Firing you idiots up with talk of a coup and such and y’all swinging your peckers, talking shit of grabbing your AR-15’s and marching on Washington. So your answer to the lawful procedure outlined in the constitution as is impeachment..... is for you dumb fucks to carry out an act of sedition?

You’re an idiot and a coward talking shit. Nothing more and if we were ever to meet? I’d bitch slap the stupid right out of you.

activate-swag.gif

Look at the last real voting in N.C. look at the military section. Trump has increased his support with the military more than his high support during the 2016 election

That proves they agree that the democrats are guilty of high treason like trump says

Wake up and look !!
Have you ever been to America or had conversations, face to face with any Americans?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
:desk: start shooting democrats because they've made it clear to the rest of us that that's what they really really want.

Did I win?

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

giphy.gif

?????

baby-the-fuck-you-say.gif

The only think you know is what Rush, Hannity and those FOX and FOOLS tell you.

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

Dummy.

Be careful, fascist.

activate-swag.gif

Wake up and look !!

No, it does not prove they agree that the democrats are guilty of high treason. The poll shows they support Trump in the election. That is all it shows.

You are making shit up and lying.

giphy.gif

?????

The men and military knows

I am a man and I was in the military. I know what you are.

White patriot men

Dummy.

Be careful, fascist.

activate-swag.gif

Wake up and look !!
Have you ever been to America or had conversations, face to face with any Americans?

Good luck getting an answer.

Forum List

Back