If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

I am grateful my household contains two 18 year olds who know more about the constitution than many of the posters in this thread.

Hope has a SERIOUS future!

What is Trump's crime(s)?

Here you are talking shit and you don’t know what Trump is being impeached for?

giphy.gif

There is no crime, just your sore twat.

View attachment 282160

Just calm down. It's not like Trump's twitter account has been suspended. We need to be ready to pick up our AR-15s and march to Washington just in case some stuff like that happens. Show the HR leaders and basturds who are for impeachment that you are angry and won't take it anymore Another target should the Clintons and their Foundation and getting Rudy to find out what Robert Mueller knew in terms of what happened with Hillary and her uranium one deal.

More likely you’re going to piss and moan, talk a lot of shit while stomping your feet, throwing a tantrum and sulking for a couple weeks as you work your way through your grief but in the end, like Trump.... you’re going to bend over and take his loss up the ass.

jared-leto-joker-comic-con-teaser.jpg

LOLOL

Check the history of American patriots

They beat the brits twice in wars

Patriots are the most strong of a nation

The military support Drumph because they have to. They don't have a choice unless we have a coup led by the military. Plenty of military people do not support his politics and understand that he is temporary. It is America they are serving, not him.

What. Did you take a poll. The military likes Trump because he gave the military the money back that dumb ass Obama cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether they like and support Trump or not isn't the issue, in my opinion.

Whether they will open fire on American citizens and break their oath to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, is the issue. I don't believe they will.

Democrats had already opened fire on us citizens .. by murdering us babies with abortion

Now the men will see them as murderers and criminals and not see them as Americans

You democrats are toast

You have 24 hours to put lying shiff in prison or you will go to prison

Who opened fire on babies? I don't think many doctors use firearms.

24 hours? Or I will go to prison? Fuck you, you foreign troll. I am not going to prison for supporting the US Constitution.

The patriots decide if you are guilty

I AM a patriot. An honorably discharged veteran. A registered voter. An honest tax payer. And a supporter/defender of the US Constitution. Anyone who does not support the US Constitution is a traitor.

Democrats had already opened fire on us citizens .. by murdering us babies with abortion

Now the men will see them as murderers and criminals and not see them as Americans

You democrats are toast

24 hours? Or I will go to prison? Fuck you, you foreign troll. I am not going to prison for supporting the US Constitution.

Y’all think yourselves patriots?

oomph.jpg

Look back to how America beat Britain in 2 wars

White patriot men

Patriots are much better fighters

We veterans and the active military take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and bear true allegiance to the same.

Dummy.

We’re not being attacked by England. Our enemy is domestic and currently residing in the White House and he’s making a mockery of our laws, constitution and republic. He’s a crook, a con and an embarrassment. Whether by impeachment or by election.... his ass is going to be out of our White House where the Souther District Of New York will be waiting for him.

if-rap-ended-today-dancing-gif.gif

Be careful, fascist.

Slow motion coup.

No more - no less.

Ordinary coups are punished by quick hanging.

A slo-mo version?

Slow strangulation seems appropriate.
Due process is the opposite of a coup. You cultists need to buy dictionaries.

Due process is not unequal process

We already have unequal process by crooks

Due process is having the men agreeing they are guilty of high treason .. that has already occurred

Now the fast pre dawn raids on all the crooked congress and haul them off to prison

Now you are just spewing your fantasies. It will never happen.

What. Did you take a poll. The military likes Trump because he gave the military the money back that dumb ass Obama cut.

Whether they will open fire on American citizens and break their oath to defend the US Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, is the issue. I don't believe they will.

You democrats are toast

I AM a patriot. An honorably discharged veteran. A registered voter. An honest tax payer. And a supporter/defender of the US Constitution. Anyone who does not support the US Constitution is a traitor.

Agreed. Anyone who commits treason against our nation deserves a bullet in the back of their head and a medal should go to their assasin.

View attachment 282160

Just calm down. It's not like Trump's twitter account has been suspended. We need to be ready to pick up our AR-15s and march to Washington just in case some stuff like that happens. Show the HR leaders and basturds who are for impeachment that you are angry and won't take it anymore Another target should the Clintons and their Foundation and getting Rudy to find out what Robert Mueller knew in terms of what happened with Hillary and her uranium one deal.

More likely you’re going to piss and moan, talk a lot of shit while stomping your feet, throwing a tantrum and sulking for a couple weeks as you work your way through your grief but in the end, like Trump.... you’re going to bend over and take his loss up the ass.

jared-leto-joker-comic-con-teaser.jpg

LOLOL

Check the history of American patriots

They beat the brits twice in wars

Patriots are the most strong of a nation

I am strong. Thanks for noticing.

You democrats are toast

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

We veterans and the active military take an oath to defend the constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic and bear true allegiance to the same.

Dummy.

We’re not being attacked by England. Our enemy is domestic and currently residing in the White House and he’s making a mockery of our laws, constitution and republic. He’s a crook, a con and an embarrassment. Whether by impeachment or by election.... his ass is going to be out of our White House where the Souther District Of New York will be waiting for him.

Check the military numbers

They are for trump in a landslide and agree that democrats have commited high treason

And agree that we have a broken govt

They will go. With trump just like the men and you losers will be toast

By who??

Trump has the men and the military and law enforcement

By who ??

Yes he does.

Don't tell me you are buying this bullshit.

Yes, men and the military support Trump over the democrats. But do you actually believe thos polling numbers men the men and the military will use force (violence) against American citizens? And do you actually want the US Constitution thrown out as the basis for our laws?
The military support Drumph because they have to. They don't have a choice unless we have a coup led by the military. Plenty of military people do not support his politics and understand that he is temporary. It is America they are serving, not him.

I agree with you there.

Shiff caught lying to the camera

The congress has 24 hours to haul him to prison or the patriots will stop the crooked congress

Yes he does.

Yes, men and the military support Trump over the democrats. But do you actually believe thos polling numbers men the men and the military will use force (violence) against American citizens? And do you actually want the US Constitution thrown out as the basis for our laws?

I agree with you there.

Are you blind

The polls shows the military agrees with trump that the democrats are the enemy of America

Are you blind ??

Trump and his people has stopped doing anything with the.crooked congress

The men and the military agrees with trump

By who??

Trump has the men and the military and law enforcement

By who ??

Yes he does.

You democrats are toast

See how you just got caught

Trying to make these 2 things different

One is protecting life and the other is killing life

Patriots stops the killings by fighting against it

You got caught !!

You support real murder killings and try to stop defense of murder by the patriots

Patriots are defending life not destroying innocent life

Guilty killers are attached by patriots to save murdering of us citizen innocents

You got caught !!

Got caught what. Read again. I am a patriot and will protect the Constitution by any means necessary. So you must have me confused with someone else. I’m a retired police officer and put my life on the line every day protecting people against evil. As so I have the utmost respect for our military, President, country and the constitution. Spew that shit too the libtards.

Yes he does.

You democrats are toast

You got caught !!

You support real murder killings and try to stop defense of murder by the patriots

Guilty killers are attached by patriots to save murdering of us citizen innocents

You got caught !!

Got caught what. Read again. I am a patriot and will protect the Constitution by any means necessary. So you must have me confused with someone else. I’m a retired police officer and put my life on the line every day protecting people against evil. As so I have the utmost respect for our military, President, country and the constitution. Spew that shit too the libtards.

Well, I suggest you start having respect for the office of the President and for the country and for the rule of law, and not just for the orange turd.

You democrats are toast

Thank you for your service

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

Dummy.

Check the military numbers

They are for trump in a landslide and agree that democrats have commited high treason

And agree that we have a broken govt

They will go. With trump just like the men and you losers will be toast

They may support Trump, but I haven't seen any evidence that they think democrats have committed high treason.

And you are the one advocating the destruction of the US Constitution. That is something they took an oath to defend.

Yes he does.

You democrats are toast

You got caught !!

You got caught !!

Wrong you are in the vast minority

Do you attach murderers of babies ?? Or are you just a foolish low logic hypocrite

Which are you ?

I agree with you there.

Are you blind

The polls shows the military agrees with trump that the democrats are the enemy of America

Are you blind ??

You need to take your meds. I voted for Trump and like him and will vote for him in 2020. I already said that the military is with Trump.

oomph.jpg

White patriot men

Dummy.

Be careful, fascist.

Be careful of what? What are you going to do other than talk shit.

You’re a dummy, thinking yourself a patriot and yet haven’t clue one as to what laws Trump is breaking much less the process outlined in the constitution that allows his ass to be removed from office. That is exactly what Trump is counting on. Your stupidity. Firing you idiots up with talk of a coup and such and y’all swinging your peckers, talking shit of grabbing your AR-15’s and marching on Washington. So your answer to the lawful procedure outlined in the constitution as is impeachment..... is for you dumb fucks to carry out an act of sedition?

You’re an idiot and a coward talking shit. Nothing more and if we were ever to meet? I’d bitch slap the stupid right out of you.

activate-swag.gif

Forum List

Back