If voting for republicans is better, why is the south still so poor?

They love them some Trump, but red states are hotbeds for low wages and welfare assistance. I’m not sure how voters reconcile that.

Yada, yada, yada. And the responsible, Southern States have fiscal responsibility, unlike the Democrat states.
Um no they don’t. Red states are deficit shitholes.

You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link supporting that allegation.

For a studio apartment in NYC costs $1,700. a month or more, right? Here, where I live in Florida, a nice 3/2 house in a nice neighborhood with a double garage will cost the same. My cost of living is far less than an NYC resident, our crime rate is far lower, or air and water cleaner and I enjoy the beach too.

So I don't have the income of someone in NYC, I don't NEED it to have a better living. Why do you care or is it that you're just jealous?
Hows that virus hitting those good folks in Fla??? Beaches full ,no masks???

First of all you don't need to earn 300,000 bucks a year just to afford a bachelor apartment in the south like you do in blue cities...so a salary of 80,000 per year enables you to live a good life and buy a home.....

They love them some Trump, but red states are hotbeds for low wages and welfare assistance. I’m not sure how voters reconcile that.

The South is poor? How many decades has it been since you were here?
I try to avoid them Can't stand redneck hill billy's Last time I was there were white only drinking fountains white bathrooms for men and women One bathroom for all blacks
That was back in the Jim Crow days when the Democrats ran everything. You must be over 70.
LOL yeah but I'm young at heart

So I don't have the income of someone in NYC, I don't NEED it to have a better living. Why do you care or is it that you're just jealous?
Only in Conservatopia is making less better than making more.

Only in Libertopia is making more because you're robbing someone at gunpoint acceptable
As Trump promises lol to put in 100 million into his campaign How many has he robbed ? Can you count the ways? A born again thief

Um okay so why are there so many poor white people in the south? Why are you not blaming the government there whatsoever?

The cost of living is far less too. How am I poor if can afford a better style of living here in Florida than I could earning the same amount in NYC?

Um okay so why are there so many poor white people in the south? Why are you not blaming the government there whatsoever?

The cost of living is far less too. How am I poor if can afford a better style of living here in Florida than I could earning the same amount in NYC?
NY is a great place to live Many extras ,,, Yes it's expensive If you can't afford it go to Fla or Alabama etc etc

Only in Conservatopia is making less better than making more.

Only in Libertopia is making more because you're robbing someone at gunpoint acceptable
As Trump promises lol to put in 100 million into his campaign How many has he robbed ? Can you count the ways? A born again thief

Not interested in your Trump Derangement Syndrome fueled hysteria. Pass

In case you weren’t aware, there is a substantial black population in the South, and they all vote Dem.
Um okay but that doesn’t change the fact that they are red states lol
Why would a red state waste its resources on a blue district or city? The Dems would just squander it.

Have you explained why welfare is still so high in big cities in blue states?
Welfare is higher in red states.
So give us a link proving that.

Yada, yada, yada. And the responsible, Southern States have fiscal responsibility, unlike the Democrat states.
LOL Blue states pay up and red states suck it up ,,,get more money back than they pay in
What were all suck it up the tax breaks for taxes, mortgages and the such that individuals get/got in those blue cities until Trump bobbed it a bit? The standard of living is higher because the money was there earlier in the formation of our nation. Those red states are next on the massive wealth list. Just waiting.

Come on kaz you know trump is a lowlife POS You can just say he's your lowlife POS Honesty is the best policy

LOL Blue states pay up and red states suck it up ,,,get more money back than they pay in
What were all suck it up the tax breaks for taxes, mortgages and the such that individuals get/got in those blue cities until Trump bobbed it a bit? The standard of living is higher because the money was there earlier in the formation of our nation. Those red states are next on the massive wealth list. Just waiting.
Love to see red paying their fair share It'll be a first

I try to avoid them Can't stand redneck hill billy's Last time I was there were white only drinking fountains white bathrooms for men and women One bathroom for all blacks

So seventy years ago. Got it!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So seventy years ago. Got it!

1950 sounds right, I think you got it

Forum List

Back