If you claim you've never thought about having sex with a married woman...

I think about having sex with my wife all the time and she's a married woman

What kind of stupid thread is this? Every high school has a few very hot mothers. Do you think that no male student ever has a chat with them after / before doing homework with a classmate after school?

Does the OP believe that Donald Trump has tremendous respect for women?

The OP doesn't care what his level of respect for women OR men is...the President of the United States doesn't need to be a "role model"; he shouldn't be responsible for raising your children.
I wish he was more of a wolf in sheep's clothing like most Presidential candidates and politicians
I wish his speak was more scripted, calculated and phony like most politicians.
I wish he would act more like a phony choir boy so he'd stop scaring the shit out of the paranoid, schizophrenic people who just can't wrap their heads around having a REAL person with a transparent personality for President.

Trump's problem isn't thinking about sex with a married woman. His problem is thinking he should be able to grab and grope any woman he wants, even if he doesn't know them. His problem isn't just little bit of locker room humor, or use of a few words. It is his belief that he is immune from normal bounds of behavior.
So are you gay or REALLY ugly?

Quoted from another thread:
"Anyone with an iQ over six can listen to what Trump was saying and be sure he was really trying hard to inject 'WOW-factor' into the conversation by speaking so far out of bounds...99.9% of what was said was meant in good fun....again, simple if you allow it to be."
Of course Hair Drumpf thinks grabbing women by the pussy without waiting is good fun. Why would he do it otherwise?
Funny coming from the party of free love.

You're a damn liar and you know it!

Never thought of having sex with a married woman.

Replace men with women...

Surely you have an eye for someone like that alpha, Trump. I can definitely see why women would be unable to say no to him.

You have to understand something about alpha's (years of working with dogs is very informing) - there are alphas and there alpha-wannabe's. The latter is defined by an over abundance of posturing, attacks on perceived threats to esteem, and a constant need to assert. Real alpha's almost NEVER need to assert themselves and when they do, it's appropriate, brief and to the point - and as soon as that point is made, it ends. Alpha's have no need to waste energy on fools that are no threat, they can afford to let them be. He doesn't need to posture or make a display in order to get a resource he wants. It's freely given by recognition of his authority. Alphawannabe's frequently abuse their authority because of their innate insecurity. If they are in charge they make for a troubled, fractious pack that walks on eggshells.

Wonder which one Trump is?

Surely you have an eye for someone like that alpha, Trump. I can definitely see why women would be unable to say no to him.

You have to understand something about alpha's (years of working with dogs is very informing) - there are alphas and there alpha-wannabe's. The latter is defined by an over abundance of posturing, attacks on perceived threats to esteem, and a constant need to assert. Real alpha's almost NEVER need to assert themselves and when they do, it's appropriate, brief and to the point - and as soon as that point is made, it ends. Alpha's have no need to waste energy on fools that are no threat, they can afford to let them be. He doesn't need to posture or make a display in order to get a resource he wants. It's freely given by recognition of his authority. Alphawannabe's frequently abuse their authority because of their innate insecurity. If they are in charge they make for a troubled, fractious pack that walks on eggshells.

Trump is a real alpha. Get over it... you would totally let him do whatever he wanted.

This video perfectly demonstrates what is an alpha, and what is an omega:

Trump is a real alpha. Get over it... you would totally let him do whatever he wanted.

Keep dreaming.

I recognize the alphawannabe's :lol:

Does the OP believe that Donald Trump has tremendous respect for women?
r.e.s.p.e.c.t.png

Trump's problem isn't thinking about sex with a married woman. His problem is thinking he should be able to grab and grope any woman he wants, even if he doesn't know them. His problem isn't just little bit of locker room humor, or use of a few words. It is his belief that he is immune from normal bounds of behavior.
So are you gay or REALLY ugly?

Are you hitting on me?

Forum List

Back