If you want a better America, stop the hate

I posit that America's biggest problem is its hateful people.
I agree.

I've been on the internet since the late 90's and have never cursed or called anyone names, just doesn't work for me, [and the only time I ever even received a warning for anything was here, once, for not staying on topic or some such, while most of the thread and posts was/were nothing but hateful vulgar laced tapestries], but I have learned one thing from those types of hate filled name calling posts, it's that my way of doing things works.

It boils down to wanting to attack the bad guys. Get rid of the bad guys. De-legitimize the bad guys. Who doesn't want to attack/de-legitimatize/get rid of the bad guys? No one!

But who are the bad guys?

Racists? Yep.
Criminals? Yep.
Anyone who oppresses you? Hell yes!
Anyone who wants to oppress you? You betcha.
Anyone who wants to take away your rights? Damn straight.
Anyone who wants to tell you how to live? Well, yea.
Anyone who tells you shouldn't be doing that? Yea, that's annoying when people do that.
Anyone who thinks something that you don't agree with? Well, i dunno, maybe?
Anyone who thinks something you don't agree with because it means they'll eventually become one of those i mentioned above because of that opinion? Well in that case, yea fuck that guy for having a different opinion than me cause that's going to make him a bad guy if it isn't already.
I gave you a funny based on thinking this was tongue in cheek.

It boils down to wanting to attack the bad guys. Get rid of the bad guys. De-legitimize the bad guys. Who doesn't want to attack/de-legitimatize/get rid of the bad guys? No one!

But who are the bad guys?

Racists? Yep.
Criminals? Yep.
Anyone who oppresses you? Hell yes!
Anyone who wants to oppress you? You betcha.
Anyone who wants to take away your rights? Damn straight.
Anyone who wants to tell you how to live? Well, yea.
Anyone who tells you shouldn't be doing that? Yea, that's annoying when people do that.
Anyone who thinks something that you don't agree with? Well, i dunno, maybe?
Anyone who thinks something you don't agree with because it means they'll eventually become one of those i mentioned above because of that opinion? Well in that case, yea fuck that guy for having a different opinion than me cause that's going to make him a bad guy if it isn't already.
I gave you a funny based on thinking this was tongue in cheek.
I was being funny, but it's 100% true. We've gone beyond hating people for that they do. We now hate people based on what they think, or worse yet, what we think they think. We make anyone we want into a bad guy to justify in our heads carrying out violence or vile rhetoric against them in the name of the superiority of our opinion.

Hatred is really at the root of most of our problems. We can't really even talk anymore without hating upon one another. Has it ever occurred to anyone, for instance, that our hateful society is breeding the kids that go on shooting sprees? I posit that America's biggest problem is its hateful people.
when the dems want to dump the US constitution, directed hate is needed.

Hatred is really at the root of most of our problems. We can't really even talk anymore without hating upon one another. Has it ever occurred to anyone, for instance, that our hateful society is breeding the kids that go on shooting sprees? I posit that America's biggest problem is its hateful people.
Agreed. And even worse, we've been like this for so long that it appears we've literally lost the capacity to communicate effectively. That skill must be like a muscle - use if or it atrophies.

There are people who have a vested professional interest in keeping us angry and divided. We're letting them win.

we no longer have statesmen in DC. there are no Tip O'Neills, Newts, Reagans, Ikes, Being in congress has become such a lucrative position financially that these assholes will do or say anything to stay on the DC gravy train.
when the candidate that wins only wants to protect him/herself for the next election, then we get what we got. term limits. get the career fks out of DC and put back in statesmen.

upload_2018-5-31_13-2-59.png

View attachment 196040
and he got shot.

View attachment 196040
and he got shot.
So did George Wallace.

View attachment 196040
and he got shot.
hate begets hate. Antifa show us, White Suprimists show us. they have a right to exist. It's our constitution. trying to silence it only enforces it. Love will never do it. one has to accept it and move on.

View attachment 196040
and he got shot.
So did George Wallace.
didn't die from it.

Haters: BLM, antifa, dems, libs, media pukes, NY times, the view, Hollywood, academia. the hate is 98% left wing based, because hate is their only campaign tactic, they have nothing else.
Yeah, we can just feel the love coming from you and the right.
Indeed, the hate comes from both ends of the spectrum like water from a fire house. And yet, somehow, each end has talked itself into believing that the "other" side is worse.

As if that forgives their own behaviors.

How proud both tribes must be, huh?

"We?" I don't see a lot of hate irl. Don't judge everyone by this message board.

This is a red letter day. I agree with you. In real life there’s not a lot of actual hatred. I’ve even worn my MAGA hat numerous times and no one ever berated me. Blacks, whites, hispanics all go about our normal lives not judging others by skin color, not oppressing anyone, not raping or shooting anyone.

very true. the hate is driven by the media that cannot get over Trump beating crooked Hillary. THAT is what this is all about.

Yes, and the race baiters.

Haters: BLM, antifa, dems, libs, media pukes, NY times, the view, Hollywood, academia. the hate is 98% left wing based, because hate is their only campaign tactic, they have nothing else.
Indeed, the hate comes from both ends of the spectrum like water from a fire house. And yet, somehow, each end has talked itself into believing that the "other" side is worse.

Don't feel left out. Everybody hates the middle-of-the-roaders.

Wingers sure do. Independents expose you people for what you are.

And the second line of my sig is for liars like you.

Thanks!

In the real, 2 dimensional political spectrum, you're right there on the y-axis with your right-wing republican cheer leading brethren. You both want to use government like a hammer to pound down the nails that have differing opinions from yours.

In the real, 2 dimensional political spectrum, you're right there on the y-axis with your right-wing republican cheer leading brethren. You both want to use government like a hammer to pound down the nails that have differing opinions from yours.
:clap:
Opposite sides of the same coin.

Forum List

Back