Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

I'd answer if only you could complete a sentence with meaning.
What the hell ^^^^ does this say?
Did you forget or omit a few words?

I'll give you a 2nd chance to correct your poorly written words.

It make perfect sense when taken in the full context off my post, you violated posting rules when you removed a sentence from post within the quote box. Reported.

None of those refugee trash are picking anything in fields
So who’s doing the picking?

I literally see bus loads of Latino immigrants bused around in giant buses with ‘manzana’ (Spanish word for apple) in giant letters on side almost everyday where I live. They’re apple pickers.

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess many of them are illegals.

I’m against illegal immigration of any kind, but these seem like hard working, honest people who are sending a big chunk of their wages back to poor relations wherever they’re from.

They certainly aren’t taking jobs away from Americans. Nobody’s lining up to pick apples for Christ’s sake.

It make perfect sense when taken in the full context off my post, you violated posting rules when you removed a sentence from post within the quote box. Reported.

Lighten up Francis.
As long as it doesn't change the context of the quote.
I've been told this by the mods.

So fuck off

I get the sentiment, but do you really want to start paying $15 for a loaf of bread?

Cheap food exists because large, industrial farms exist. Can’t have one without the other.
Yes you can. Large, industrial farms start out with low prices, but once they squeeze out competition, they raise prices because they have a near-monopoly. That's where we're at now.

Smaller farms competing=lower prices and higher wages for their workers.

The same concept holds true for gas companies and stores as well.

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
Just because you dont know how illegals harm this country doesent mean they dont

The democrat mayors of large sanctuary cities are coming to see the damage to social services that so many needy people represent and they arent happy about it

There is nothing for them to pick in the fields. It's all mechanized.
So I see...

feaad3a9-4154-4a30-8fe1-2c8d4fe17782-20200425_FARMWORKER_APPRECIATION_CARAVAN_075.JPG

Yes you can. Large, industrial farms start out with low prices, but once they squeeze out competition, they raise prices because they have a near-monopoly. That's where we're at now.

Smaller farms competing=lower prices and higher wages for their workers.

The same concept holds true for gas companies and stores as well.
Good point

but I wonder if small farms could ever be as efficient as the large industrial farms

It seems to me that a nation of small, family sized farms would have to pass the cost of their relative inefficiency on to the consumer

If there’s really a way for small, family farms to be the norm again without skyrocketing food costs, I’m all for it

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Good point

but I wonder if small farms could ever be as efficient as the large industrial farms

It seems to me that a nation of small, family sized farms would have to pass the cost of their relative inefficiency on to the consumer

If there’s really a way for small, family farms to be the norm again without skyrocketing food costs, I’m all for it
Perhaps some small increases, but everyone would have more money to go around.

CEOs and Congress are killing The American Dream.

They are certainly reducing the rate Americans would be paid for apple picking.
Oh come on. Like apple picking was ever going to be anything more than a minimum wage level job.

No able-bodied American who wants to work is being prevented from doing so by illegals “taking their job.”

Any American (again able bodied) can walk across the street and get a job at McDonalds or Meijer when ever they want.

I have YET to be adversely affected by an illegal, from ANY Country.

USA has jobs that the GOP white lazy ass will never do, but deem necessary by such, but bitch about losing jobs to these illegal for a job they would NEVER accept.

1). GOP/Conservatives/RWI's......are you going to pick the fields? Hell No.

2). Are you going to clean the resorts/hotels/motels that rich white Americans visit? Hell No.

Which one of you RWI posters here, that constantly bitch about illegal immigrants, has had a job stolen by one of these illegals?

My guess is ZERO/NONE.
If so, name the job you wanted but was denied.
of course your focus is just on one of many problems illegals create,,

but to your question who is losing their jobs,
in construction have you considered the kids coming out of high school wanting to get into the construction??
since that industry is over flowing with workers those kids wont be able to get jobs that used to be readily available,,

so thats a whole generation without jobs in one of the biggest job markets in the country,,

California. Every harvest is mechanized. You may have fields of grain. A harvester is doing the picking.
You can't mechanize picking of tomatoes, strawberries, grapes, and peppers.

They are too fragile.

At least they haven't yet, AFAIK.

but to your question who is losing their jobs,
in construction have you considered the kids coming out of high school wanting to get into the construction??
since that industry is over flowing with workers those kids wont be able to get jobs that used to be readily available,,
Construction jobs ARE readily available. They’re begging for entry level workers.

I have zero experience but I know I could get an entry level job in construction tomorrow if I wanted to. So could any able bodied kid out of high school.

Forum List

Back