Illegals and the Scream that they are Hurting America.

Construction jobs ARE readily available. They’re begging for entry level workers.

I have zero experience but I know I could get an entry level job in construction tomorrow if I wanted to.
I've been in it for 40 yrs and from what I am hearing from other contractors is the mexicans have taken over and its almost impossible to find american help,,

you might try driving around and you will see most of the crews are all foreign,,

Yeah but as of now there’s still thousands and thousands of migrant pickers across the country.

Common knowledge. Why is this even a debate here?
WTF are you ranting about???

he said automation doesnt exist for those products and all I did was show him it does exist,,

I've been in it for 40 yrs and from what I am hearing from other contractors is the mexicans have taken over and its almost impossible to find american help,,

you might try driving around and you will see most of the crews are all foreign,,
Yeah, it’s hard to find American help because not many Americans want the job.

They could have it if they wanted. That’s my point.

How can illegals be “taking” anything if it’s jobs few Americans apparently want?

Oh come on. Like apple picking was ever going to be anything more than a minimum wage level job.
Are you really saying you don't think immigrant work crews are reducing the price of American labour?

Really?

WTF are you ranting about???

he said automation doesnt exist for those products and all I did was show him it does exist,,
I’m talking about the other posters who flat out said there’s no illegals picking crops, that they’re all in cities on welfare.

Obviously automation exists.

Are you really saying you don't think immigrant work crews are reducing the price of American labour?

Really?
Americans are legally entitled to a minimum wage. Illegals aren’t.

All the jobs illegals are taking are jobs that would never qualify for anything above the legal minimum.

You can’t “lower” the wage for Americans below the minimum.

Wages for Apple picking, and jobs like it, literally can’t be lowered below the minimum.

Get it?

of course your focus is just on one of many problems illegals create,,

but to your question who is losing their jobs,
in construction have you considered the kids coming out of high school wanting to get into the construction??
since that industry is over flowing with workers those kids wont be able to get jobs that used to be readily available,,

so thats a whole generation without jobs in one of the biggest job markets in the country,,

then tell them and leave me the fuck alone with your childish rants,,
Just curious why you don't even attempt to use proper grammar.

,,,,, ????

since it wasnt in reference to that it has nothing to do with it,,

we were talking about construction,, or did you forget that this fast??
Illegals aren’t lowering wages for entry level construction.

By definition, it has never been a high paying job. It’s grunt work, not tradesmen or journeymen work.

Construction entry level general laborers make $20-$25 an hour around here, and still employers are begging for applicants.

Obviously, illegals are not “stealing” jobs anyone wants in the field nor are they reducing wages.

Illegals aren’t lowering wages for entry level construction.

By definition, it has never been a high paying job. It’s grunt work, not tradesmen or journeymen work.

Construction general laborers make $20-$25 an hour around here, and still employers are begging for applicants.

Obviously, illegals are not “stealing” jobs anyone wants in the field nor are they reducing wages.
go away kid youre bothering me,,,

I notice you never actually defend your arguments. You suck at debate.
I notice you cant keep comments straight and go off on stupid rants about things not even said,, and things you admit you have no knowledge in,,

and then you act like a little bitch and rant about grammar,,,

I can only handle so much stupid in one day and you brought me to that limit,,
try again tomorrow
have a nice day

I notice you cant keep comments straight and go off on stupid rants about things not even said,, and things you admit you have no knowledge in,,

and then you act like a little bitch and rant about grammar,,,

I can only handle so much stupid in one day and you brought me to that limit,,
try again tomorrow
have a nice day
When did I bitch about grammar?

Who can’t keep their comments straight?

Forum List

Back