Illegals same as Jesus

Weren't the Romans the biblical equivalent of "illegals"? They did sorta just walk in and take over everything, didn't they?
i'm not quite sure that a few people swimming across a river at 3am is the same as a well trained invading army. outside that, exactly the same i suppose.

The UN estimated the caravan to be 7,322 migrants. That's not a "few people", that's an invasion force.

Weren't the Romans the biblical equivalent of "illegals"? They did sorta just walk in and take over everything, didn't they?
i'm not quite sure that a few people swimming across a river at 3am is the same as a well trained invading army. outside that, exactly the same i suppose.

The UN estimated the caravan to be 7,322 migrants. That's not a "few people", that's an invasion force.
yea, they'd have beaten the shit out of the romans in the day.

my bad.

You mean Trump? Everybody knew that before he ran for prez.
No! Asshole! I mean this rat bastard!

Damn you anyway. I couldn't watch 30 seconds of that video without wondering how his face would feel when it met my fist.

Just remember! He does not give a flying fuck about Americans!

Whenever you see a Hispanic politician remember they are ONLY on the side of Hispanics. They believe in La Raza.

Which is silly on their part. La Raza means "The race."

There is no Hispanic "race."

I debated a lot of people over the presence of Hispanics being in the United States. Their argument was and is, if you go to the hospital emergency rooms, you will SEE these people they refer to as "illegal aliens." HOW can you "SEE" or even SUSPECT an individual's immigration status unless there is something biologically unique about them? Just because there is a lot of debate among people in the pseudo scientific community does not mean that there is not a Hispanic race. If they see themselves as a race; if I'm supposed to just look at them and figure out they are not Americans, then there has to be something there.

Did Senior Gooooteeerrrezzz elevate law breaking sponges to the level of Christ while lambasting Americans again today??

Forum List

Back