Illegals same as Jesus

So why do the rat bastards on the left think Americans do not deserve a secure border?

nativisthategoodwell1.jpg

He’s a pos democrat!

You mean Trump? Everybody knew that before he ran for prez.
No! Asshole! I mean this rat bastard!

Damn you anyway. I couldn't watch 30 seconds of that video without wondering how his face would feel when it met my fist.

Just remember! He does not give a flying fuck about Americans!

I see pieces of human excrement like that, and I don't dare elaborate what I'd love to do to them, inch by excruciating inch.

Not worth getting banned over.

He’s a pos democrat!

Damn you anyway. I couldn't watch 30 seconds of that video without wondering how his face would feel when it met my fist.

And yet that POS finds a place in America with people stupid enough to vote for him.

He’s a pos democrat!

I see pieces of human excrement like that, and I don't dare elaborate what I'd love to do to them, inch by excruciating inch.

Not worth getting banned over.

We can think it even if we can't say it. Thought Police are everywhere, however.

Trump conservatives would be hoping for Jesus to step on a landmine

Trump conservatives are the ones who tend to believe in Jesus as the Savior of mankind, so they are the last people in the world who would wish him any harm. Perhaps you're thinking of militant atheistic liberals?
He was a fleeing refugee. You’d want him dead.

He was a refugee when they fled to Egypt to escape an assassination attempt.

Born in Babalona
Moved to Arizona

America lambasterLouie never lived outside USA. Born here raised here.

Trump conservatives are the ones who tend to believe in Jesus as the Savior of mankind, so they are the last people in the world who would wish him any harm. Perhaps you're thinking of militant atheistic liberals?

Nope try again. They weren't IN Egypt.

He’s a pos democrat!

Whenever you see a Hispanic politician remember they are ONLY on the side of Hispanics. They believe in La Raza.

He’s a pos democrat!

Whenever you see a Hispanic politician remember they are ONLY on the side of Hispanics. They believe in La Raza.

When you see a white politician, they are ONLY on the side of non-whites. The majority of them think that people get their Rights from the government.

Weren't the Romans the biblical equivalent of "illegals"? They did sorta just walk in and take over everything, didn't they?
i'm not quite sure that a few people swimming across a river at 3am is the same as a well trained invading army. outside that, exactly the same i suppose.

Last edited:

Nope try again. They weren't IN Egypt.

Read it again. They went TO Egypt.

He’s a pos democrat!

Which is silly on their part. La Raza means "The race."

There is no Hispanic "race."

Forum List

Back