I'm a "zero growth" conservative

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I don't know why people around the world feel they need to come to America.

As far as i'm concerned they have a job to do in their country which is to arm themselves, throw out their corrupt government, and replace it with a constitution and Christian leadership.

The left wing has been telling everyone the "American dream" is to come to America and get rich, ...but it isn't

Living in Los Angeles , one of the most racially diverse cities in the world, I fail to see the big benefits of diversity.

Mainly what you see is people who are disgraced because they know their home country is pure crap.

The Democrats tell them the reason why they fail in their country is because America did something to them, so they come here with the attitude that everyone owes them big.

I don't really agree with Trump that we want mostly educated people coming here because it promotes the big myth that everyone coming here from Asia is a big genius. If they're so freaking smart then why is their country crap?

If I had it my way i'd slam the borders closed and not let anyone in for 50 years.

You make some good points there....:thup:

Lefties want us to follow Europe's example....just open the floodgates to disaster.....

Fences are good...
7360.jpg

As far as i'm concerned they have a job to do in their country which is to arm themselves, throw out their corrupt government, and replace it with a constitution and Christian leadership.

The left wing has been telling everyone the "American dream" is to come to America and get rich, ...but it isn't

Living in Los Angeles , one of the most racially diverse cities in the world, I fail to see the big benefits of diversity.

Mainly what you see is people who are disgraced because they know their home country is pure crap.

The Democrats tell them the reason why they fail in their country is because America did something to them, so they come here with the attitude that everyone owes them big.

I don't really agree with Trump that we want mostly educated people coming here because it promotes the big myth that everyone coming here from Asia is a big genius. If they're so freaking smart then why is their country crap?

If I had it my way i'd slam the borders closed and not let anyone in for 50 years.
Christian leadership? So, you want a theocracy? What difference does the "Christian" part make since it doesn't stop someone like Trump from treating most Americans and the rest of the world like shit.

Christian leadership? So, you want a theocracy? What difference does the "Christian" part make since it doesn't stop someone like Trump from treating most Americans and the rest of the world like shit.
Christianity makes a whole lot of difference......would you rather have a country run by Muslims or by Commies?

Christianity makes a whole lot of difference......would you rather have a country run by Muslims or by Commies?
I'd rather live in a country like we used to have when the Christians weren't trying to make Christianity the state religion that all must believe in and obey.

You make some good points there....:thup:

Lefties want us to follow Europe's example....just open the floodgates to disaster.....

Fences are good...
7360.jpg
You have my permission to fence off all of Texas and Arizona so they are once again, Mexico.

I'd rather live in a country like we used to have when the Christians weren't trying to make Christianity the state religion that all must believe in and obey.
Seriously.....who the hell is trying to make Christianity a state religion?

"I don't know why people around the world feel they need to come to America."

And this is the sort of ignorance and unwarranted fear common to most on the hateful, reactionary right.

"If I had it my way i'd slam the borders closed and not let anyone in for 50 years."

Fortunately you’ll never get your way.

The United States is a Nation of immigrants – immigrants are our greatest resource, and why we are a truly great Nation.

Indeed, the unwarranted fear of, and hostility towards, immigration exhibited by Trump and most on the right jeopardizes our Nation’s greatness.

Nearly every member of the Trump administration, and millions of morons here who fear true freedom and all other religions. For example, Roy Moore and his mindless minions.

Nearly every member of the Trump administration, and millions of morons here who free true freedom and all other religions. For example, Roy Moore and his mindless minions.

Yeah, Trump is so pro-Christian he has Jewish grandchildren.

Nearly every member of the Trump administration, and millions of morons here who free true freedom and all other religions. For example, Roy Moore and his mindless minions.
You are seriously misinformed....

Last edited:
You are seriously misinformed....
We can both read their words and read between the lines. Trump isn't endorsed by the KKK because he's just such a nice guy.

What part of thou shalt not kill, thou shall not bear false witness (lie) and thou shalt no steal do you have a problem with? Or is it that love one another part that gets you hyped?

What part of thou shalt not kill, thou shall not bear false witness (lie) and thou shalt no steal do you have a problem with? Or is it that love one another part that gets you hyped?
Three of ten but you want the Ten Commandments to be what America looks to? I guess the others don't matter, right?

No one wants a Christian theocracy ruling America.

Jesus Christ certainly does not.

The OP has the right idea for everything other thsn the Christian hierarchy. A proper society is based on Morals, not religion.

As for immigration... today's immigrants aren't like those of the past. They refuse to integrate themselves into AMERICAN Society and become part of this nation.

Forum List

Back