I'm just asking...why this effort to promote a race war???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NEW MTV SHOW PUBLICLY SHAMES WHITE PEOPLE FOR “WHAT THEY’VE DONE IN AMERICA”
White People documentary hosted by illegal immigrant features young Americans crying over their "white privilege"

In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show calledBlack Peoplethat collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commiteight timesmore crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

New MTV Show Publicly Shames White People For What They ve Done in America Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

I honestly wondered what happened when we elected the first black president, I thought we were to be more inclusive...rather we are watching continued efforts to split America up racially.

Last edited:
Division of a society along any lines gives politicians greater power over the people.
It is just another step being perpetrated by the boy in the white house in order to bring the country to its knees.

Division of a society along any lines gives politicians greater power over the people.
It is just another step being perpetrated by the boy in the white house in order to bring the country to its knees.

Well the Obamas told us:

"“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
— Barack Obama, October 30, 2008
Transforming into what???

His wife told us Obama wants to CHANGE the USA into his image..
“We are going to have to change our conversation;
we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.”
— Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

All

It's the lasting effects of racism. While enslavement of white by the Barbary pirates is historic, when no longer slaves those people could take their place in society like everyone else, not treated as "second class" like blacks were in America. THAT'S the difference.

10375921_807544049338651_8937356588767445543_n.png

Well the Obamas told us:

"“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
— Barack Obama, October 30, 2008
Transforming into what???

His wife told us Obama wants to CHANGE the USA into his image..
“We are going to have to change our conversation;
we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.”
— Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

All
I think that translates into. Change the history of the country to make it appear that the blacks are responsible for everything good.
just like the south American illegals want to come here and create pockets of south America instead of conforming, the boy in the white house and his man beast partner have come here to America and want to change it to look like Kenya, all the way down to the last detail of a starving populace

It's the lasting effects of racism. While enslavement of white by the Barbary pirates is historic, when no longer slaves those people could take their place in society like everyone else, not treated as "second class" like blacks were in America. THAT'S the difference.

Yes.

What President Obama said is true - its not enough that we don't use the N word.

I know a whole bunch of educated blacks that have respect in the work place.
dont want to be treated second class? dont act second class. In other words, get off your fat ass, get a job and stop hanging at wal-mart all day spending tax payer funded income.

Yes.

What President Obama said is true - its not enough that we don't use the N word.
the boy might have more credibility if he and his man beast were not known activist racists.

The only people I ever hear mentioning a race war are white people. But they do the Stephanie and blame the left and say the left made them bring it up.

Are they trying to start a race war, or just realists recognizing that we already have a race war?

I know a whole bunch of educated blacks that have respect in the work place.
dont want to be treated second class? dont act second class. In other words, get off your fat ass, get a job and stop hanging at wal-mart all day spending tax payer funded income.

"I n the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics,
including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

Is that the fault of whites that half of all homicides are committed by people that make up less then 13% of the USA?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

These are the facts.

You are not going to have an honest debate unless ALL parties admit there are issues that WE all bring to the table, i.e. white stereotypes of blacks being
involved in crimes, wearing saggy pants, gross disrespect for ALL people especially cops. I as a white have that stereotype of blacks as a majority of blacks...
am I wrong to base my opinion on valid observations?

Don't watch it if you don't like it. I won't be watching.

And the only people I ever see bringing up a race war are crazy conservatives on the web.

Race war, Civil war, Revolutionary war, anarchy, nation wide rioting... call it what you want... blame it on what you want... fact of the matter is, it's coming.

Seems like all sides are pushing for.

Forum List

Back