I'm sorry but any man who doesn't watch football is a fucking weirdo

Instead of sitting on a couch getting fat, eating chips, wings, and drinking Coors or Budweiser while watching men play a game on tv, I put my harness on and climb big ass rocks and 14,000 foot mountains or spend days with a backpack on roaming the wildernesss. When I get back to civilization I drink whiskey and scratch my beard. Then I take a shower, put on a nice shirt, take my woman out to dinner and the symphony or ballet, then take her home and satisfy her, multiple times.

That's what a real man does.

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."
Ernest Hemingway

To the ballet? You bisexual ,

Instead of sitting on a couch getting fat, eating chips, wings, and drinking Coors or Budweiser while watching men play a game on tv, I put my harness on and climb big ass rocks and 14,000 foot mountains or spend days with a backpack on roaming the wildernesss. When I get back to civilization I drink whiskey and scratch my beard. Then I take a shower, put on a nice shirt, take my woman out to dinner and the symphony or ballet, then take her home and satisfy her, multiple times.

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."
Ernest Hemingway

Take a look at your constant posts showing you are clueless about women. Now take a look at what Coloradomtnman posted. He is doing manly thing in person, as opposed to watching someone else to something. And take a look at the last sentence in his post. Which do you think women prefer, a guy who obsesses about football or someone who does what he does? So which one will get laid more?

Ernest Hemingway

Watching hot ballerinas makes me a bisexual?

I don't watch football and I don't care if that makes someone else think I am a weirdo. I think people who make generalizations about other people over one thing are pretty fucking strange themselves.

The only names of football players I can tell you are the ones that have been arrested for rape, murder, drug abuse, drunk driving, shooting up nightclubs, wife beating, child abuse, and the ones caught cheating, and it sure seems like there are a LOT of them.

If the hiring and keeping on of known thugs at the college and professional level is a regular practice, that hardly strikes me as an heroic sport.

Last edited:

Ernest Hemingway

Take a look at your constant posts showing you are clueless about women. Now take a look at what Coloradomtnman posted. He is doing manly thing in person, as opposed to watching someone else to something. And take a look at the last sentence in his post. Which do you think women prefer, a guy who obsesses about football or someone who does what he does? So which one will get laid more?

Fuck you

Ernest Hemingway

Fuck you

Wanting to fuck another man isn't particularly manly either. Sorry, but I don't swing that way.

So how about you quit worrying about what other people like, quit being so childish, and get a life? Or is that expecting too much?

I don't watch football and I don't care if that makes someone else think I am a weirdo. I think people who make generalizations about other people over one thing are pretty fucking strange themselves.

The only names of football players I can tell you are the ones that have been arrested for rape, murder, drug abuse, drunk driving, shooting up nightclubs, wife beating, child abuse, and the ones caught cheating, and it sure seems like there are a LOT of them.

If the hiring and keeping on of known thugs at the college and professional level is a regular practice, that hardly strikes me as an heroic sport.

Men are supposed to love football

The end

The end
Ipse dixit.

The end

Yeah, because you are The Authority on what make a man or what men are supposed to do. lmao

I watch all sports and I don't know why I ignore WNBA. But I watch the rest of female sports.

Many males and females, myself included, strongly prefer participating in and competing in sports, as opposed to watching them. It's nowhere near the same experience.​

You didn't have male friends growing up?

You didn't have male friends growing up?

I'd be willing to bet he had male friends. Does that mean he should love to watch a sport instead of participating in one?

How did he grow up not liking football? I mean even if he had no dad I'm assuming he had male friends who liked football. Unless he played with dolls and hung out with girls all the time.

There is nothing a man who doesn't like football can say to me to justify why he is not a football fan.

Nutin at all

I like football, but not as much as baseball...the TRUE American pastime...

How did he grow up not liking football? I mean even if he had no dad I'm assuming he had male friends who liked football. Unless he played with dolls and hung out with girls all the time.

There is nothing a man who doesn't like football can say to me to justify why he is not a football fan.

Nutin at all

I like football, but not as much as baseball...the TRUE American pastime...

I rather a FAT UGLY WOMEN sit on my face than watch one second of a baseball game

Nutin at all
The only bigger weirdo is a worthless Cowgirls fan! :badgrin:

:rofl:

Nutin at all
The only bigger weirdo is a worthless Cowgirls fan! :badgrin:

:rofl:

You sound like a gay eagles fan

Forum List

Back