I'm sorry but any man who doesn't watch football is a fucking weirdo

How did he grow up not liking football? I mean even if he had no dad I'm assuming he had male friends who liked football. Unless he played with dolls and hung out with girls all the time.

There is nothing a man who doesn't like football can say to me to justify why he is not a football fan.

Nutin at all
The only bigger weirdo is a worthless Cowgirls fan! :badgrin:

:rofl:

You sound like a gay eagles fan
Ah you throw out another example of someone who is way better than a Cowgirls fan! :rofl:

How did he grow up not liking football? I mean even if he had no dad I'm assuming he had male friends who liked football. Unless he played with dolls and hung out with girls all the time.

There is nothing a man who doesn't like football can say to me to justify why he is not a football fan.

Nutin at all
Anyone who is a cowboys fan is a weirdo.

Nutin at all
resize

Nutin at all

I wouldn't mind being weird in February when they win the SB

Nutin at all
resize

They made the playoffs last year you retarded mutherfucker

Nutin at all

I wouldn't mind being weird in February when they win the SB
53542316.jpg

:rofl:

Nutin at all
resize

Fluke! :rofl:

Nutin at all
resize

Who is your team MONGO?

Nutin at all
resize

Who is your team MONGO?
Sadly, an even more pathetic one... :crybaby:

I rather a FAT UGLY WOMEN sit on my face than watch one second of a baseball game

Yea, I'm sure baseball is too nuanced for you.

I;m sure football is too manly for you

Watching football makes you 'manly'? I played youth football as a kid and 4 years of high school football. I probably forgot more about football than you will ever know. Been following it for almost 60 years. Football is a good sport. But it is not baseball, my favorite sport...

Manly...

dallas-cowboys-moron-fans-8.jpg

I rather a FAT UGLY WOMEN sit on my face than watch one second of a baseball game

Watching football makes you 'manly'? I played youth football as a kid and 4 years of high school football. I probably forgot more about football than you will ever know. Been following it for almost 60 years. Football is a good sport. But it is not baseball, my favorite sport...

Manly...

Baseball is boring and it takes forever for teams to score

Manly...

What sport (or sporting activity) do you participate in?

Manly...

I don't participate in SHIT now I am too old

Manly...

I'm 55 and still fly fish, hike, canoe/kayak, and even play the occasional game of softball. How old are you?

Manly...

Are you old enough to remember the "Ice Bowl"...I know Jethro Pugh remembers it...

54af2023ed531.image.jpg

Manly...

I'm 55 and still fly fish, hike, canoe/kayak, and even play the occasional game of softball. How old are you?

I'm my late 30's and all my friends are married and stuck up under their wife's ass crack or living in new cities

so I say I am too old because I don't get to see my male friends anymore

Forum List

Back