I'm sorry but any man who doesn't watch football is a fucking weirdo

I;m sure football is too manly for you

Watching football makes you 'manly'? I played youth football as a kid and 4 years of high school football. I probably forgot more about football than you will ever know. Been following it for almost 60 years. Football is a good sport. But it is not baseball, my favorite sport...

Manly...

dallas-cowboys-moron-fans-8.jpg

Baseball is boring and it takes forever for teams to score

What sport (or sporting activity) do you participate in?

I don't participate in SHIT now I am too old

Are you old enough to remember the "Ice Bowl"...I know Jethro Pugh remembers it...

54af2023ed531.image.jpg

Nope, I arrived 10 years after that

Watching football makes you 'manly'? I played youth football as a kid and 4 years of high school football. I probably forgot more about football than you will ever know. Been following it for almost 60 years. Football is a good sport. But it is not baseball, my favorite sport...

Manly...

dallas-cowboys-moron-fans-8.jpg

I'm 55 and still fly fish, hike, canoe/kayak, and even play the occasional game of softball. How old are you?

I'm my late 30's and all my friends are married and stuck up under their wife's ass crack or living in new cities

so I say I am too old because I don't get to see my male friends anymore

So all you do is watch. You don't actually DO anything. lol Yeah, that is so manly.

I'm 55 and still fly fish, hike, canoe/kayak, and even play the occasional game of softball. How old are you?

I'm my late 30's and all my friends are married and stuck up under their wife's ass crack or living in new cities

So all you do is watch. You don't actually DO anything. lol Yeah, that is so manly.

Did you see me post that all my friends are married or are stupid for real?

Yeah, I saw the thread about your friends being married or stupid. So? Are you incapable or making new friends? Are you unable to do anything on your own?

What you are saying is that, since your friends got married (or are stupid), your life is over? lol And you have the audacity to talk about other guys? Dude, you might want to rethink your standards. They certainly haven't gotten you anywhere.

Yeah, I saw the thread about your friends being married or stupid. So? Are you incapable or making new friends? Are you unable to do anything on your own?

What you are saying is that, since your friends got married (or are stupid), your life is over? lol And you have the audacity to talk about other guys? Dude, you might want to rethink your standards. They certainly haven't gotten you anywhere.

No I guess I have settle down with a woman and be up all under ass crack like they are doing

No I guess I have settle down with a woman and be up all under ass crack like they are doing

You might find you like getting laid more than watching someone else play a game.

You might find you like getting laid more than watching someone else play a game.

I don't think about women while NFL games are in progress between 1pm and 8pm on sundays between sept and Jan

I don't think about women while NFL games are in progress between 1pm and 8pm on sundays between sept and Jan

So your watching a sporting event is more important than sex or companionship? lol And you wonder why women don't seem interested in you? Your friends obviously get it, but you don't.

Why would I want to watch a bunch of overpaid athletes fight over a ball? I get why sports were big years ago, but we have a whole range of entertainment choices today that are much better. And I'm also not going to watch just because I know people who watch football, that's just a sheep mentality. Don't get me wrong, I'll play football outside with my own arms and legs, but could not be persuaded to care about any team or player. Boring.

So your watching a sporting event is more important than sex or companionship? lol And you wonder why women don't seem interested in you? Your friends obviously get it, but you don't.

I'm not horny while football is on which is something I can't contol

But you have no problem demeaning guys who don't care for watching football. Something they likely don't control either.

But you have no problem demeaning guys who don't care for watching football. Something they likely don't control either.

I can FUCK her after the game is over. I had a woman ask me what would I do if she stood in front of the football game naked

I would move her out the way and continue watching the game

I can FUCK her after the game is over. I had a woman ask me what would I do if she stood in front of the football game naked

And I have no problem with you wanting what you want. Or liking what you like.

What I find disgusting is this insistence that what YOU like is what every guy should like. And if they don't they are somehow less of a man. More than a few would say you are nuts for turning down a hot, naked woman in favor of watching a game on tv.

What I find disgusting is this insistence that what YOU like is what every guy should like. And if they don't they are somehow less of a man. More than a few would say you are nuts for turning down a hot, naked woman in favor of watching a game on tv.

So I

So I should just give into a woman when ever she wants sex huh?

So if I do it in week 1 and stands naked in front of the tv in week 2, 3, and 4

so just keep giving her the power and continue to fuck huh?

So I

Oh no!! That would be terrible! Having to fuck her??

So I

And I bet if I stood in front of the TV with my dick hanging while her show was on she would be annoyed

You know im right

So I

And I bet if I stood in front of the TV with my dick hanging while her show was on she would be annoyed

You know im right

I don't care if you get laid or not. I don't care if you tell her to wait until after the game.

I am ridiculing you about your claim that any guy who doesn't watch football is a weirdo. Like it is some holy sacrament for every single adult male. It is petty and foolish to try and make some judgement about all men based on what the watch and not what they do.

So I

You know im right

I don't care if you get laid or not. I don't care if you tell her to wait until after the game.

I am ridiculing you about your claim that any guy who doesn't watch football is a weirdo. Like it is some holy sacrament for every single adult male. It is petty and foolish to try and make some judgement about all men based on what the watch and not what they do.

I just don't understand how a male does not like football.

That's why I am not close with my brother

So I

You know im right

I just don't understand how a male does not like football.

That's why I am not close with my brother

If a game lasts 3.5 hrs, and your team goes to the SB, you will watch 70 hrs of football a year. If you sleep 8 hours every night and have 60 hours a week dedicated to work (on the job, commute ect), you will still have 2,650 hours every year left over after football, work and sleep. If you don't spend time with your brother because of his lack of interest in watch a game, you weren't offering much to the relationship anyway. Is that all there is to your life? Watching football?

Forum List

Back