I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I'm voting for the Biden TEAM - not just Biden!

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

President Biden is surrounded by competent and good people! I'm voting for the TEAM! Go Joe! Go TEAM!

Last edited:
372656_image.jpg

Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would likely guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.

Last edited:
Trying to replace President Biden at this point would be a disaster - and would guarantee defeat. It would also scare the hell out of our allies.
a disaster and scaring the hell out of our enemies would be a good thing as far as i'm concerned.

Attachments

• GRHt0F9XwAA_g3A.jpg
    GRHt0F9XwAA_g3A.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
  • GRKjCudasAAOTNj.jpg
    GRKjCudasAAOTNj.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
No Biden voter should be dissuaded from doing so because of his performance in Thursday's "debate." Whether he is replaced or not (I don't think it can happen), whoever has the large D on his/her back in November will seek to further the same Leftist policies as Biden, with equal ineptitude. Whatever Democrat it is, should they win the election, will be equally scorned and ignored by world leaders.

Vote on policy.

Forum List

Back