Imagine The Poor Democrat Nominee that is going to get brutalized like this.

And the Trumpsters whine when someone says something negative about him.
Poor Trump. Poor snowflakes.

:laugh:
His lack of political correctness really gets to you, eh?
There's a significant difference between being Politically Correct and being an adult and acting like an eight year old brat.

Somehow that difference gets right past Trumpsters. I guess they're just looking for excuses.

Aren't you tired of being an effeminate gender confused sensitive fairy instead of being a MAN?

17 Times Winston Churchill Proved He's The Prime Minister Of Burns

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will

The Best Insults In History

There's a significant difference between being Politically Correct and being an adult and acting like an eight year old brat.

Somehow that difference gets right past Trumpsters. I guess they're just looking for excuses.
Mac with his superior only adult in the room.

Let's see.......in a rally the other day he pointed to the media.................and called them a bunch of slime balls...........That shit cracks me up and it's true.

He fights back .........something the left isn't used to...........calls out the media.....which was taboo........It's what they deserve.................Adults call LIARS out when they Lie...............Cowards don't.............The left is a pack of Liars..........and I enjoy every bit of it when he trolls their asses.

Now on with you are all children crap.................along with how we should behave ourselves when the left keeps acting like a bunch of animals.............good luck selling that snake oil MAC.
I think I'm a little too far up in your head.

Your opinion is of no value to me. Sorry.
More like up another hairy man's ass.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Aren't you tired of being an effeminate gender confused sensitive fairy instead of being a MAN?

Child.

Mac with his superior only adult in the room.

Let's see.......in a rally the other day he pointed to the media.................and called them a bunch of slime balls...........That shit cracks me up and it's true.

He fights back .........something the left isn't used to...........calls out the media.....which was taboo........It's what they deserve.................Adults call LIARS out when they Lie...............Cowards don't.............The left is a pack of Liars..........and I enjoy every bit of it when he trolls their asses.

Now on with you are all children crap.................along with how we should behave ourselves when the left keeps acting like a bunch of animals.............good luck selling that snake oil MAC.
I think I'm a little too far up in your head.

Your opinion is of no value to me. Sorry.
Probably cause I've thrown down with you too many times calling you a fraud...........lol
so-an-indian-a-black-and-a-mexican-walk-into-46552474.png

Child.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
Always........lol......

Hi Mother Superior Mac........

LMAO

That looks like Bill Clinton, making a deal with Putin.

Yes he did. We purchased 12 billion dollar worth from decommissioned Russian Nuclear warheads.

"Under terms of the contract, as amended in 1996, United States Enrichment Corporation (i) purchased the enrichment portion of the blended-down material and sold it to its electric utility customers for use in fabricating fuel for their commercial nuclear power plants, and (ii) transferred to TENEX a quantity of natural uranium equal to the natural uranium component of the low enriched uranium. In 1999, Russia entered into a sales agreement with three Western companies for that natural uranium.

The total purchase price of the enrichment portion of the material was more than $8 billion. Including the natural uranium delivered by Centrus to TENEX, the program’s total value was more than $12 billion."

Megatons to Megawatts - Centrus Energy Corp

As of December 2013, the program has been completed: 500 metric tons of bomb-grade highly enriched uranium have been recycled into more than 14,000 metric tons of low enriched uranium – permanently eliminating enough bomb-grade material for 20,000 nuclear warheads.

For $145 MILLION Dollars, I will sell you our US Uranium...

So we turned around and sold uranium back to Russia or some thing? You'd better check with your handlers. Shit, no wonder ol Putty and Trumpybear hate the Clintons, Putty was scammed huh?
No one believes your spin.

You have been outted as a partisan hack and liar numerous times already.

I accept your feeble surrender.

That looks like The Obama White House the day Trump was Inaugurated. I hear some of them fled to Canada like Joe Biden's corrupt Ukraine Politician Friends fled to Russia when an Anti-Corruption Administration was elected.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back