Immigration LAW 1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324

Do you think Sanctuary Cities should CONTINUE to get away with Breaking The Law and Go Unpunished?

• Yes, I hate America, and want it transformed by Foreigners with No Allegiance to America

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No, America is the last Hope for True Freedom in The World and we need to protect what is left of it

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
We are on the verge of Operation Wetback II. In 1954, then Republican Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. The mass deportation of millions of Mexican illegal aliens. I was in the 4th grade just starting to study current events in school. I did a report on OW. Republicans all over the country hailed it as a major achievement, and praised IKE highly. It was one of his main campaign talking points when he ran for re-election in 1956 (and won by a landslide).

Eisenhower's INS agents (= to ICE now) went house to house in southwestern states hunting down illegal aliens, arresting them and deporting them quickly. They were sent back to Mexico by plane, train, and ships. Ships took aliens to the south of Mexico (Vera Cruz) and when Mexican officials refused to port them, Eisenhower ordered them to be dumped in the shallow water. Women & children got to shore in small boats. Men were dumped in the water, and they waded their way in.

Mexican politicians condemned the operation, furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them at all, and Republicans cheered wildly. Since then, for most of my life I was a liberal (until 2009), and stopping illegal immigration and affirmative action were the 2 issues I agreed with conservatives on.

Today's RINOs are more defined by their acceptance of illegal immigration (and legal) and globalism, than anything else. >> both pure, fundamental policies of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Democrats in general.
One of Dr. Strangelove's projects? There is no express immigration clause in our supreme law of the land.
The Constitution does talk about Citizenship of persons that The US has jurisdiction over due to their legal status in the country.
This is where we derive the power to manage immigration and create and enforce Immigration law.
That can only happen in one of Dr. Strangelove's, right wing fantasies. There is no express immigration clause in our supreme law of the land, by intelligent design.

There is an express establishment clause for naturalization everytime the right wing has nothing but implied right wing fantasy.

We are on the verge of Operation Wetback II. In 1954, then Republican Eisenhower enacted Operation Wetback. The mass deportation of millions of Mexican illegal aliens. I was in the 4th grade just starting to study current events in school. I did a report on OW. Republicans all over the country hailed it as a major achievement, and praised IKE highly. It was one of his main campaign talking points when he ran for re-election in 1956 (and won by a landslide).

Eisenhower's INS agents (= to ICE now) went house to house in southwestern states hunting down illegal aliens, arresting them and deporting them quickly. They were sent back to Mexico by plane, train, and ships. Ships took aliens to the south of Mexico (Vera Cruz) and when Mexican officials refused to port them, Eisenhower ordered them to be dumped in the shallow water. Women & children got to shore in small boats. Men were dumped in the water, and they waded their way in.

Mexican politicians condemned the operation, furiously. Eisenhower paid no attention to them at all, and Republicans cheered wildly. Since then, for most of my life I was a liberal (until 2009), and stopping illegal immigration and affirmative action were the 2 issues I agreed with conservatives on.

Today's RINOs are more defined by their acceptance of illegal immigration (and legal) and globalism, than anything else. >> both pure, fundamental policies of Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Democrats in general.
One of Dr. Strangelove's projects? There is no express immigration clause in our supreme law of the land.
The Constitution does talk about Citizenship of persons that The US has jurisdiction over due to their legal status in the country.
This is where we derive the power to manage immigration and create and enforce Immigration law.
That can only happen in one of Dr. Strangelove's, right wing fantasies. There is no express immigration clause in our supreme law of the land, by intelligent design.

There is an express establishment clause for naturalization every time the right wing has nothing but implied right wing fantasy.
Are you Insane?

The United States by Law has the right to manage Immigration, determine guidelines for applying for legal status and achieving Citizenship. This Authority comes from Article 1 Section 8 of The Constitution, and from there, we have Immigration Law, Naturalization Acts, etc. etc, spelling out The Rules, Procedures and Laws governing Immigration and defining Citizenship.

SCOTUS has agreed that The United States has this Authority.

It's The Law of The Land.

Just because you are for Open Borders does not mean you have to lie about our Laws and our Constitution.

There is an express establishment clause for naturalization every time the right wing has nothing but implied right wing fantasy.
Are you Insane? The United States by Law has the right to manage Immigration, determine guidelines for applying for legal status and achieving Citizenship. This Authority comes from Article 1 Section 8 of The Constitution, and from there, we have Immigration Law, Naturalization Acts, etc. etc, spelling out The Rules, Procedures and Laws governing Immigration and defining Citizenship.

Just because you are for Open Borders does not mean you have to lie about our Laws and our Constitution.
I am not the one appealing to ignorance of express, Constitutional law.

Jurisdiction is our remedy.

Are you Insane? The United States by Law has the right to manage Immigration, determine guidelines for applying for legal status and achieving Citizenship. This Authority comes from Article 1 Section 8 of The Constitution, and from there, we have Immigration Law, Naturalization Acts, etc. etc, spelling out The Rules, Procedures and Laws governing Immigration and defining Citizenship.

The Constitution Expressly tells us that Congress has the Power TO Legislate, and it is From Congress that we get Immigration Law. Furthermore The Constitution Article 1 Section 8 gives The United States Government, and the Legislature the power to Regulate Immigration and Define Citizenship and other Legal Statuses.

The 14th Amendment also addresses the question of Citizenship and US Jurisdiction over the Legal Status of persons in The US, and who we have Jurisdiction over, and whom we can deport because another Nation has the Jurisdiction over them as their country of origin.

You are just plain wrong in saying that we do not have The Constitutional and Legal Authority to manage immigration and enforce Immigration Law.

You are just trolling at this point.

The Constitution Expressly tells us that Congress has the Power TO Legislate, and it is From Congress that we get Immigration Law. Furthermore The Constitution Article 1 Section 8 gives The United States Government, and the Legislature the power to Regulate Immigration and Define Citizenship and other Legal Statuses.

The 14th Amendment also addresses the question of Citizenship and US Jurisdiction over the Legal Status of persons in The US, and who we have Jurisdiction over, and whom we can deport because another Nation has the Jurisdiction over them as their country of origin.

You are just plain wrong in saying that we do not have The Constitutional and Legal Authority to manage immigration and enforce Immigration Law.

You are simply appealing to ignorance of our express establishment clause for naturalization, every time the right wing has nothing but bigotry instead of valid and rational arguments.

You are simply appealing to ignorance of our express establishment clause for naturalization, every time the right wing has nothing but bigotry instead of valid and rational arguments.

This is nothing but word salad and means nothing.

You are just trolling and you have no argument.

Immigration Law Exists.

Pretending it does not exist does not help you with your unintelligible and nonsensical argument and advocacy for open borders and decriminalization of Illegal immigration.

The Law exists.

Have Congress Change it since they wrote it if you don't like it.

Immigration Law Exists.

Pretending it does not exist does not help you with your unintelligible and nonsensical argument and advocacy for open borders and decriminalization of Illegal immigration.

The Law exists.

Our supreme law of the land is more supreme than any implied right wing fantasy.

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

Our supreme law of the land is more supreme than any implied right wing fantasy.

There is no fantasy. It's all in your head.

Please define this Right Wing Fantasy where you say that The US has no right to manage Immigration and Define Citizenship.

Otherwise, you are just trolling.

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

Please define this Right Wing Fantasy where you say that The US has no right to manage Immigration and Define Citizenship.

You have nothing but appeals to ignorance of the law.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Why such lack of Faith, right wingers.

Why won’t you discuss US Code and Immigration Law?

Why are you deflecting and ignoring the topic of discussion?

0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.png

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

Are you Insane?

The United States by Law has the right to manage Immigration, determine guidelines for applying for legal status and achieving Citizenship. This Authority comes from Article 1 Section 8 of The Constitution, and from there, we have Immigration Law, Naturalization Acts, etc. etc, spelling out The Rules, Procedures and Laws governing Immigration and defining Citizenship.

The states have the sovereign right to each manage what resources they want and need, like immigrants.
The federal government can control who gets to be citizens, but not who gets to immigrate on a temporary or permanent basis.
We have no legal basis for federal immigration law in the Constitution.

The SCOTUS is wrong on many things.
Alcohol prohibition was wrong but by amendment.
Slavery and Dred Scott was wrong.
The war on drugs was wrong.

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

US federal statutes on immigration have no legal basis.
There is nothing explicit in the Constitution, so then the 9th and 10th amendments say it then falls entirely to the states to decide themselves.

Are you Insane?

The states have the sovereign right to each manage what resources they want and need, like immigrants.
The federal government can control who gets to be citizens, but not who gets to immigrate on a temporary or permanent basis.

That's wrong. People do not apply for immigration to a State. They have to apply to immigrate to The United States and those applications are managed by The Federal Government, not The States.

You like the other Russian Bot are insane and wrong.

And it's amazing that you even try this crap when Immigration Law is clearly posted here, and there are many links to Federal Statutes, Naturalization Acts, and all information necessary to research Immigration Law, even drilling down to The Constitutional Right of The Legislature to Create Immigration Law, and The Right of the Federal Government to Enforce it.

It's all there for you to read.

You don't want to discuss the law, so you discuss your feelings and opinions and ignore The Law.

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

I did. It is null and void from Inception when found to be implied by right wing fantasy instead of expressed through the wisdom of our Founding Fathers.

Are you Insane?

not after 1808. Entry into the Union is sovereign federal obligation.

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

US federal statutes on immigration have no legal basis.
There is nothing explicit in the Constitution, so then the 9th and 10th amendments say it then falls entirely to the states to decide themselves.
not after 1808.

How about you Prove Immigration Law does not exist and that Congress has no right to create Immigration Legislation nor the Federal Gov enforce it?

Your feelings and opinion don’t count.

Immigration Law Exists.

The Law exists.

I did. It is null and void from Inception when found to be implied by right wing fantasy instead of express through the wisdom of our Founding Fathers.

Forum List

Back