Impeach Biden

1658637223542.png

It won't happen until the GOP controls the House and Senate which should be in a few months. The Biden Impeachment should be the FIRST item on the agenda for the GOP. We'll see......
It won't happen at all, as the Republicans will likely make Kevin McCarthy the Speaker of the House. And he's just another "go along to get along" establishment hack who will do absolutely nothing once he holds the gavel.

It won't happen until the GOP controls the House and Senate which should be in a few months. The Biden Impeachment should be the FIRST item on the agenda for the GOP. We'll see......
ANY Republican who refuses to Impeach should be kicked out ASAP. Biden won't be removed but it will be the perfect opportunity to open the eyes of Americans who are still willing to hear the truth. The evidence of his failure at the southern border along with his obvious corruption with China through his addicted son should be enough to finish the message that he is trying to destroy America.

That won't be enough, we need deep criminal investigations into the dealings of the entire family as well as a better look at what really happened in 2020 including Hillary and Obumma.

Unless you want Kamala Harris as president, are we going to impeach her as well? Shades of Spiro Agnew. He finally gets his revenge.

I'll take my chances. If she can't do better than Joe Bedpan (and I doubt she would), gee, what a great election message for the GOP going into '24.

-----From the team who brought us America's Most Popular President. :laughing0301:

Just name ONE positive thing we ALL benefitted from Biden and the democrats did in the last year.
  1. I totally never say: "Hey! C'mon, Man!" to anyone ever again!
  2. I know to run like hell if I see Joe bearing down on me riding a bicycle.
  3. When the next president is in office and gets gas prices back down to $2.50/gallon, we will all have a new love found again for long trips on the highway in our fine automobiles.

It won't happen at all, as the Republicans will likely make Kevin McCarthy the Speaker of the House. And he's just another "go along to get along" establishment hack who will do absolutely nothing once he holds the gavel.
You're right. Kevin McCarthy said if he's speaker impeachment is off the table.

Its time, This clown destroyed our economy, he's a pawn of Soros and foreign nationals, he and the democrats are CANCER. Name one positive thing these democrats have accomplished in the last year.

Read the Constitution and get over it.

Its time, This clown destroyed our economy, he's a pawn of Soros and foreign nationals, he and the democrats are CANCER. Name one positive thing these democrats have accomplished in the last year.
This is not the time to impeach Biden wait until after the Republicans take the house and Senate then impeach him and Harris afterwards. But before that when the Republicans take the house nominate Trump as speaker of the house. Trump becomes president.

The corrupt politicians in the Republican Party will protect the corrupt politicians in the Democratic Party. Both will continue to view the Americans who vote for them as rubes and stinky Walmart people.
Read the Constitution and get over it.
The Democrats made a complete mockery of the Constitutional intent of "Impeachment". Get real.

Unless you want Kamala Harris as president, are we going to impeach her as well? Shades of Spiro Agnew. He finally gets his revenge.
Just give her an IQ test, if she fails, she gets impeached, I'm very confident on that.

I can’t stand Brandon. But I’m not sure I like the idea of payback if it requires us to act like the Dumbocraps.

They used impeachment for NON “high crimes and misdemeanors.” Has Brandon been an all but totally incompetent President? Absolutely.

Is being an ineffectual and even awful President a high crime and misdemeanor? Not if we grant the Constitution any meaning.

Aside from being a moron and demented, what has Brandon done criminally while serving as President? Show me credible evidence of that and I will happily support an impeachment.

I can’t stand Brandon. But I’m not sure I like the idea of payback if it requires us to act like the Dumbocraps.

They used impeachment for NON “high crimes and misdemeanors.” Has Brandon been an all but totally incompetent President? Absolutely.

Is being an ineffectual and even awful President a high crime and misdemeanor? Not if we grant the Constitution any meaning.

Aside from being a moron and demented, what has Brandon done criminally while serving as President? Show me credible evidence of that and I will happily support an impeachment.
A few years ago I would have agreed with you. But taking the high road when the Democrats are slogging around in the gutter has not worked. I believe we need to impeach Biden and Myorkas as well as fire the heads of the FBI and CIA, and relieve General Milley of his duties.

Forum List

Back