Impeach Biden

Its time, This clown destroyed our economy, he's a pawn of Soros and foreign nationals, he and the democrats are CANCER. Name one positive thing these democrats have accomplished in the last year.
I just hope this doesn’t have anything to do with China, Fauci And the Wuhan lab.

Its time, This clown destroyed our economy, he's a pawn of Soros and foreign nationals, he and the democrats are CANCER. Name one positive thing these democrats have accomplished in the last year.
I'm against impeachment because it won't change anything. Assuming Kamala Harris becomes president, the country would sink even further.

No need to get testy. You have your opinion and I have mine. I saw the whole Watergate production unfold, did you? Nixon's paranoia is the hook the Democrats needed and they took full advantage. Furthermore Woodward and Bernstein poisoned journalism with Watergate. The news started becoming more partisan after Watergate and now we have no news. We have 100 percent polarization left and right and it all began with Watergate. Of course that's just my opinion.

Ok. How did Reagan get tax cuts described as Dead on Arrival by Tip O’Neil through Congress? He was far more effective and controlling than Pelosi is in the fantasies of RW nutters.

How did Reagan get increased military spending through that Congress?

How did Reagan get a 49 state landslide re-election?

How did HW get support for Desert Shield/Storm?

Yes. There was opposition. But there was respect and compromise. People would talk to each other. Today. Those people are called traitors. RINO or DINO.

Ok. How did Reagan get tax cuts described as Dead on Arrival by Tip O’Neil through Congress? He was far more effective and controlling than Pelosi is in the fantasies of RW nutters.

How did Reagan get increased military spending through that Congress?

How did Reagan get a 49 state landslide re-election?

How did HW get support for Desert Shield/Storm?

Yes. There was opposition. But there was respect and compromise. People would talk to each other. Today. Those people are called traitors. RINO or DINO.
What the heck are you talking about? I thought we were talking about Presidential Impeachments now you are all over the place.

Not a chance!

I said it to the Democrats and will say it to you not a fucking chance will it happen!
Keep believing that
hahahaha-laughing-emoji.gif

A few years ago I would have agreed with you. But taking the high road when the Democrats are slogging around in the gutter has not worked. I believe we need to impeach Biden and Myorkas as well as fire the heads of the FBI and CIA, and relieve General Milley of his duties.
Absolutely

Keep on showing how stupid you are.

1. The House can Impeach Biden all day long if the GOP controls the House.

2. The Senate will never Convict and Remove seeing the GOP will lack the required votes to do so.

Now keep on trolling!
Hey idiot you're out of touch with reality. More democrats everyday are wanting Jo not to run in 2024

A few years ago I would have agreed with you. But taking the high road when the Democrats are slogging around in the gutter has not worked. I believe we need to impeach Biden and Myorkas as well as fire the heads of the FBI and CIA, and relieve General Milley of his duties.
Those days are over democrats have created such a division it unrepairable.

Hey idiot you're out of touch with reality. More democrats everyday are wanting Jo not to run in 2024
Again, you are trying to play the “ Democrats want him gone “ just like idiot Democrats played “ Republicans will convict “ when they tried that with Trump, and again you lack the fucking votes!

First off you thought Republicans could do it alone and stated once the GOP take back the Senate and House they have the votes and a few people have told you no, and now you want to say Democrats will join the Republicans and now who is the true idiot here?

Yes you!

Again, you are trying to play the “ Democrats want him gone “ just like idiot Democrats played “ Republicans will convict “ when they tried that with Trump, and again you lack the fucking votes!

First off you thought Republicans could do it alone and stated once the GOP take back the Senate and House they have the votes and a few people have told you no, and now you want to say Democrats will join the Republicans and now who is the true idiot here?

Yes you!
I'm just repeating what most media sources is reporting. It will take a Republican majority to get it start and what is left the democrats will take up.

Now I am calling bullshit and you need to link all those media sources and not some fringe blogger that is most likely you!

It ain’t happening!
Google is your friend many more links.

Google is your friend many more links.
In 2024 but where did they say they want the Senate to Convict and Remove?

Also under thirty which is nothing big in my personal opinion, so your link didn’t help you one damn bit but you will keep on screaming it did…

In 2024 but where did they say they want the Senate to Convict and Remove?

Also under thirty which is nothing big in my personal opinion, so your link didn’t help you one damn bit but you will keep on screaming it did…
Now you're dodging what I said.

Forum List

Back