Impeach Biden

If the Republicans came out in favor of Abortion the Democrats would be in opposition before the day was out.
Do you seriously belive that nonsense?

Democrats welcome any and all pro-choice support from Republicans.

I know you are trying to get at a point about reactionary politics, but your example is just silly.

Its time, This clown destroyed our economy, he's a pawn of Soros and foreign nationals, he and the democrats are CANCER. Name one positive thing these democrats have accomplished in the last year.
Cool story nutter butter, but what do you want to impeach for?

Clinton was the start. After that it became a game of tit for tat.

But it was Clinton. Clinton’s impeachment was the start. It has escalated since then to litmus tests for party purity. RINO and DINO didn’t exist for Carter, Reagan, HW Bush. They exist now. Because anyone on the left who didn’t oppose Bush’s wars was a DINO. The group Move On primaries their own Vice Presidential Nominee. He was a DINO because he didn’t hate W. That was because the Republicans won the midterms.
Yeah, that's what I thought during the Clinton hearings. I actually came home from work to watch TV because I could not believe a U.S. president would lie in a deposition. (I was younger then. Now I can believe politicians will do anything awful.)

I agree, it was the Clinton thing, impeaching him just for illicit sex, and after that it was all downhill, and here we are in the Slough of Despair.

Should'a impeached Warren J. Harding, if you want to impeach someone for sex in the White House. Or Kennedy.

Its time, This clown destroyed our economy, he's a pawn of Soros and foreign nationals, he and the democrats are CANCER. Name one positive thing these democrats have accomplished in the last year.
No.

Biden is the poster child for Democrat failure.

I want to see him defeated by Donald Trump in November 2024.

You not dodging anything kooky. You're dodging what I said, kooky.
I ain’t dodging anything but I am dodging something and you believe what you wrote make sense?

Let me explain to you that the article you used did not express any form of Impeachment or Removal of Biden, so again you are making shit up as usual.

Next, Democrats are not going to give you the required votes for removal in the Senate, so why are you this daft to understand this?

Simple, you want to make shit up as you go!

Finally, Biden is a one term President and most likely will leave in 2023 which will make Harris President and most likely Pelosi VP, so let think about this and next you will be championing for Harris Impeachment while still forgetting you will never Convict and Remove her.

I told the left Trump wouldn’t be convicted and removed and neither will be Biden and Harris, so what will you proclaim next in your stupidity and are you related to Dragonlady ?

I ain’t dodging anything but I am dodging something and you believe what you wrote make sense?

Let me explain to you that the article you used did not express any form of Impeachment or Removal of Biden, so again you are making shit up as usual.

Next, Democrats are not going to give you the required votes for removal in the Senate, so why are you this daft to understand this?

Simple, you want to make shit up as you go!

Finally, Biden is a one term President and most likely will leave in 2023 which will make Harris President and most likely Pelosi VP, so let think about this and next you will be championing for Harris Impeachment while still forgetting you will never Convict and Remove her.

I told the left Trump wouldn’t be convicted and removed and neither will be Biden and Harris, so what will you proclaim next in your stupidity and are you related to Dragonlady ?
hahahaha-laughing-emoji.gif

Forum List

Back