In protest of Religious fascism

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
In protest of Religious fascism and the attacks on LGBT rights by people that CALL themselves christians(Pretty much an attack on American citizens rights that is against the constitution) I won't ever go to Church again. I don't know who you're talking to in that church but that isn't Jesus. I think with the hatred and anger in your hearts that you're evil and I think our lord in heaven can see that and will judge you harshly...You see he is the only one that can. Your heart is cold and full of hate.

Jesus didn't want us to Judge people and wanted government to be separate from religion!( Onto Caesar what is Ceasars and onto God what is Gods.)

I also won't allow my children to go either and will just teach them of the good Jesus did on this earth. That is what matters.

If you use government to force me or my family I'll be moving to Canada. I don't wish to live in Iran or Saudi Arabia.

The local government installed 'in god we trust' on the wall inside city hall this week.

Kristians, fake Christians, have a deep need to put their graffiti on every building they see. Like gang members marking their territory. That is what it is.

The local government installed 'in god we trust' on the wall inside city hall this week.

Kristians, fake Christians, have a deep need to put their graffiti on every building they see. Like gang members marking their territory. That is what it is.

There's very little difference between islam and Christianity. Both are just as capable of restricting peoples rights and doing genocide against good people.

It is sick.

Bible says homos are going to Hell.

Sounds like a good book to me. ... :thup:

Last edited:

There's very little difference between islam and Christianity. Both are just as capable of restricting peoples rights and doing genocide against good people.

It is sick.

Who are you going to call..

sheriff-car1.jpg

I thought you were leaving?
Given that fact we shouldnt even know if you ran off to Canuckistan.

Whats the matter? The drama bone keeping you around?:gay:

It is sick.

The difference so far is Kristians have not resorted to physical force to force their religion on people with a few exceptions like anti-abortionists killing doctors. If they keep it that way then no problem. Evangelicals though are the religious group most accepting of using torture by all the polling.

Last edited:

It is sick.

The difference so far is Kristians have not resorted to physical force to force their religion on people. If they keep it that way then no problem. Evangelicals though are the religious group most accepting of using torture by all the polling.

They're using government to take apart rights for LGBT people currently...I pray they never resort to such violence.

Lol funny stuff
Mathew, you are a faggot. A faggot that supports fascism in his own way.

In protest of Religious fascism and the attacks on LGBT rights by people that CALL themselves christians(Pretty much an attack on American citizens rights that is against the constitution) I won't ever go to Church again. I don't know who you're talking to in that church but that isn't Jesus. I think with the hatred and anger in your hearts that you're evil and I think our lord in heaven can see that and will judge you harshly...You see he is the only one that can. Your heart is cold and full of hate.

Jesus didn't want us to Judge people and wanted government to be separate from religion!( Onto Caesar what is Ceasars and onto God what is Gods.)

I also won't allow my children to go either and will just teach them of the good Jesus did on this earth. That is what matters.

I am unclear on what LGBT rights you believe are under attack. Do you have something specific in mind?

Christian discipleship comes uses the same root as 'discipline'. We follow a different set of disciplines than others might. Just as it is not right to expect classical ballet to forego their disciplines should Irish Dancers decide to insist that Irish Dance steps and costumes be included in a classical ballet performance of Swan Lake, it is not right to expect classic Christianity to embrace LGBT practices. This is not to say that the LGBT community must give up their beliefs/practices. Just as Irish dancers and ballerinas can present their dance practices in public, so may both Christians and the LGBT community.

As far as I can tell in my own Church community, no one takes a stand against any other peaceful group. It seems that you are calling for the LGBT community to take a stand against Christianity. To me this is as peculiar as calling for a Ballet company to take a stand against Irish Dancers or a call to classical music companies to take a stand against country music.

Forum List

Back