In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

Thanks for your participation in the discussion. Political correctness mandates that you get a trophy.

th

No, remember I'm white, and therefore cannot allow any recognition of my historical contributions.

If being proud of your whiteness is all you’ve got, then that’s all you’ve got. Sorry for you.

Nothing she said, justifies that snarky bullshit.

Calm down.

I'm calm. And my point remains. Nothing she said, justifies that snarky bullshit.

Nothing but the white victim bullshit.

No, remember I'm white, and therefore cannot allow any recognition of my historical contributions.

If being proud of your whiteness is all you’ve got, then that’s all you’ve got. Sorry for you.

Calm down.

I'm calm. And my point remains. Nothing she said, justifies that snarky bullshit.

YOu could have quoted what she said that justified your snarky bullshit.

Well you could have, except that we both know that there was no justification for it.

Which is what I said.

INstead, you decided to double down on being an asshole.

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?
LOL! I don't.

Calm down.

Well you could have, except that we both know that there was no justification for it.

Which is what I said.

Make sure you drink enough water so you don’t completely dehydrate. Approximately 1liter for each hour of crying.

Calm down.

Which is what I said.

Make sure you drink enough water so you don’t completely dehydrate. Approximately 1liter for each hour of crying.

There is nothing about me calling you on your bullshit to imply crying on my part.

That is just you refusing to admit that you were just being a snarky ass.

Ironically by being even more of a snarky ass.

I always hear stuff from the alt-right about preserving the white race. How exactly do you do that in the long game, and why bother worrying about it at all? It won't mean we have gone extinct when there are no more white people. It will just mean our descendants have darker skin than we did. They'll still be related to us. Our genetics will live on and humanity will continue to prosper. What's the problem? Why is it so important that people continue to have white skin? Do you really think humanity will descend into chaos without white people on top of society?
It’s not just the Alt-Right, it’s the rightwing in general – that’s what is driving the GOP’s anti-immigration agenda, Trump’s wall of fear, bigotry, and hate, and the taking of children from immigrant families: all an effort to keep black and brown people out, to preserve the ‘white race’ and ‘white culture.’

So....that’s bullshit.

if, in the far flung future human beings with "white" features are bred out of existence, it would be a tragedy of epic proportions. You're free to disagree but in my opinion pale skin is infinitely more attractive on a woman than brown and that's not even mentioning the variety of eye and hair color. I'm positive that men in this hypothetical dystopia would agree whenever they look at old photos of what people used to look like.

LOL! I don't.
Nobody does.

Except the OP..only he wants white people on the bottom of society.

The fear is that whites will become a persecuted minority. Which, to be honest, would not really surprise me. Humans are disgusting creatures. It's in their nature to abhor and destroy whatever is different than them, even on a superficial level.

All the more reason to mix the races. Although, it didn’t work so well for black people did it? The “one drop rule”......
So you support the eradication of not one; but all the races; in order to sooth your own misgivings regarding social ills? Do you realize how genocidically/eugenically insane that sounds?

The fear is that whites will become a persecuted minority. Which, to be honest, would not really surprise me. Humans are disgusting creatures. It's in their nature to abhor and destroy whatever is different than them, even on a superficial level.

All the more reason to mix the races. Although, it didn’t work so well for black people did it? The “one drop rule”......
So you support the eradication of not one; but all the races; in order to sooth your own misgivings regarding social ills? Do you realize how genocidically/eugenically insane that sounds?

Not the eradication, the amalgamation. Humans will live; bloodlines will survive. What’s the problem?

Of course, I’m not the person who is proud out of all proportion of skin tone, nor do I use it to justify how I treat others.

Not the eradication, the amalgamation. Humans will live; bloodlines will survive. What’s the problem?

If the characteristics of a bloodline, and in this case the culture associated with that bloodline are gone after the "amalgamation",

then that bloodline has NOT survived.

If the characteristics of a bloodline, and in this case the culture associated with that bloodline are gone after the "amalgamation",

So do you think melanin causes culture?

My family is my family. They don’t have to share the same skin tone, hair color, eye color, nose shape.

That is a nice strawman you have there. I respectfully decline your request to join you in playing with it.

It is yours and has nothing to do with me.

My point stands.

That is a nice strawman you have there. I respectfully decline your request to join you in playing with it.

My point stands.

How is it a strawman?

Do you think the color of a branch of the family tree makes the culture?

I’m trying to understand.

My point stands.

How is it a strawman?

Do you think the color of a branch of the family tree makes the culture?

I’m trying to understand.

I think people self identify, to a great extend, based on their physical appearance.

What was Obama's biography named?

Was is

a. Dreams of my Father and MOther?

or

b. Dreams of my Father?

Don't look it up, just choose.

Forum List

Back