In Trying to Fire Mueller, Trump Digs His Own Legal Grave

still no evidence of wrongdoing by the Trump team
:Lack of evidence of wrong doing never stopped you Trump GIMPS from chanting "Lock her up" ...reading your Lamentations about Trump being investigated is sweet music to my ears ...lets put Cadet Bone spurs UNDER OATH
No thorough investigation of Bitchillary has taken place....yet. If she is subjected to an honest, probing examination of her activities, she will be indicted. If she is then subjected to a fair trial with an honest jury and a competent judge, she will soon thereafter be wearing an orange suit.

‘Embarrassing’: Devin Nunes’ home paper rips him to shreds for ‘ridiculous’ anti-FBI conspiracies
Fresno, CA’s daily newspaper the Fresno Bee on Friday ripped into House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) for “doing the dirty work” on behalf of Donald Trump’s White House.
Oh, that is sooooo NOT convincing. A California paper rips Nunes. Whether it's from his hometown or not makes no difference. It is still a worthless liberal rant.

Liberals are scared shitless of the release of the memo to the American public. The shit is about to hit the fan.

The POS drumph could hold up a sign with a large A printed on it ,and say it's a B and the morons would believe it

I'll ask you the same question that Tyrone wants no part of, Eddie...

If people in the Obama Administration used what they knew was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy against the Trump campaign...should they be held responsible for those actions?
yes certainly I'm for ALL those liars cheaters and thieves in Gov't to pay dearly ,,,You did say if
Watch: you'll be defending them all the way to their perp walk.
you defending the 2 already indicted?
Were they indicted for "collusion?"
One for lying to the FBI which brings me to WHEN is your liar in chief putting HIS hand on a bible in front of Mueller??? Could turn into a drinking game,,, have a drink every time Trump lies Guys would be on their knees unable to walk

still no evidence of wrongdoing by the Trump team
:Lack of evidence of wrong doing never stopped you Trump GIMPS from chanting "Lock her up" ...reading your Lamentations about Trump being investigated is sweet music to my ears ...lets put Cadet Bone spurs UNDER OATH
No thorough investigation of Bitchillary has taken place....yet. If she is subjected to an honest, probing examination of her activities, she will be indicted. If she is then subjected to a fair trial with an honest jury and a competent judge, she will soon thereafter be wearing an orange suit.

‘Embarrassing’: Devin Nunes’ home paper rips him to shreds for ‘ridiculous’ anti-FBI conspiracies
Fresno, CA’s daily newspaper the Fresno Bee on Friday ripped into House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) for “doing the dirty work” on behalf of Donald Trump’s White House.
Oh, that is sooooo NOT convincing. A California paper rips Nunes. Whether it's from his hometown or not makes no difference. It is still a worthless liberal rant.

Liberals are scared shitless of the release of the memo to the American public. The shit is about to hit the fan.
YES it is the problem is IT"S BULLSHIT

If people in the Obama Administration used what they knew was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy against the Trump campaign...should they be held responsible for those actions?
yes certainly I'm for ALL those liars cheaters and thieves in Gov't to pay dearly ,,,You did say if
One for lying to the FBI which brings me to WHEN is your liar in chief putting HIS hand on a bible in front of Mueller??? Could turn into a drinking game,,, have a drink every time Trump lies Guys would be on their knees unable to walk
In other words, no one was indicted for "collusion" with the Russians.

Thanks for playing.

All you've done is admit this is a witch hunt. There is no crime being investigated.

Nancy Pelosi @NancyPelosi
The grave pattern of attempts by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & obstruct the effort to #FollowTheFacts on Russia is striking.

4:06 PM - Jan 26, 2018
Nancy should be more concerned with the pattern of criminal abuses by the last Administration! There is no Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. There WAS however collusion between the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, the Obama Administration and Russians to smear Donald Trump with a phony dossier and then use that phony dossier to get a FISA warrant from a Federal Judge so that they could spy on the Trump camp!
Prove it .....the only Investigation that is going on is TRUMP s
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Thanks for playing.

All you've done is admit this is a witch hunt. There is no crime being investigated.

With the Mueller Bombshell, the GOP’s Grand Conspiracy Theory Falls Apart Heather Digby Parton

Thanks for playing.

Can you wait until ALL the evidence is on the table ??? We all know the next step for repubs will be FAKE NEWS lol

The POS drumph could hold up a sign with a large A printed on it ,and say it's a B and the morons would believe it

So anyone who knowingly used that fake dossier to obtain that FISA warrant should be doing jail time? Do we agree on that, Eddie?
I cant be the one sentencing them A penalty sure BUT it should be commensurate with other penalties ,,no more ,no less

Fine, what's the penalty for people in our government lying to a Federal Judge to obtain a FISA warrant! Anyone who did so should be punished to the full extent of the law...ESPECIALLY if they work in an organization such as the Justice Department or the FBI that is supposed to be apolitical!

Thanks for playing.

Can you wait until ALL the evidence is on the table ??? We all know the next step for repubs will be FAKE NEWS lol
All the evidence is on the table.

The grave pattern of attempts by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & obstruct the effort to #FollowTheFacts on Russia is striking.

Nancy should be more concerned with the pattern of criminal abuses by the last Administration! There is no Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. There WAS however collusion between the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, the Obama Administration and Russians to smear Donald Trump with a phony dossier and then use that phony dossier to get a FISA warrant from a Federal Judge so that they could spy on the Trump camp!
and he who dines with the devil will soon be on the menu

Thanks for playing.

All the evidence is on the table.
Seth Rich

The attempt to decapitate the probe again goes to Trump’s intent to stymie an independent investigation and his seeming cluelessness that these actions would be potentially illegal, an abuse of his power.'

...Trump is indeed clueless, ignorant of the law, and blinded by his arrogance.
I disagree only with the bolded sentence above. I don't think trump is clueless about the law or his abuse of power. I believe trump feels he is above our laws.

That's what makes him truly dangerous, imo. That and his utter incompetence.

Mr. Utter Incompetence has stomped your

liberal asses and your corrupt media into total stupidity......

and he who dines with the devil will soon be on the menu
Yes, which is why Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Lisa Page, Steele, Lynch, Clapper, Obama and Hillary are all wriggling on the hook.

Forum List

Back