In Trying to Fire Mueller, Trump Digs His Own Legal Grave

Nancy Pelosi @NancyPelosi
The grave pattern of attempts by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & obstruct the effort to #FollowTheFacts on Russia is striking. pic.twitter.com/ux8PPrQt5t

.@HouseGOP & @SenateGOP are failing the American people by willingly aiding White House interference in these investigations.

4:06 PM - Jan 26, 2018
How dare that evil Trump try to defend himself!
defending against a criminal investigation is also called "Obstruction of Justice"... I tried it when they tried to get me to empty my pockets and I ran off to empty them in private ....... I got rid of it LOL... I told the Judge I was defending my freedom ...she said "contempt of court"

The grave pattern of attempts by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & obstruct the effort to #FollowTheFacts on Russia is striking. pic.twitter.com/ux8PPrQt5t

.@HouseGOP & @SenateGOP are failing the American people by willingly aiding White House interference in these investigations.

If Drumpf is as innocent as the new fallen snow as he says he is WHY is he trying to stop investigations?/

The Constitution gives Trump the authority to file Mewler for any reason he likes, you dumb fucking piece of shit.
I think law prohibits him firing Mueller for corrupt reasons.
He can fire Mueller for any reason or no reason. It is his prerogative to fire and hire at will.

He is not going to fire Mueller, regardless of what some stupid shit liberal asshole has told you.

‘“Attempted obstruction is obstruction even when the perpetrator backs down after failing to get his consigliere to do the deed for him,” constitutional lawyer Larry Tribe [notes]. “In addition, it’s part of a persistent pattern of obstruction. And it’s also strong evidence of consciousness of guilt.” As the Times report notes, Trump has “long demonstrated a preoccupation with those who have overseen the Russia investigation.” He threw a fit when Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia probe, and he fired Comey after he failed to extract an oath of loyalty. The attempt to decapitate the probe again goes to Trump’s intent to stymie an independent investigation and his seeming cluelessness that these actions would be potentially illegal, an abuse of his power.'

Opinion | In trying to fire Mueller, Trump digs his own legal grave

Trump is indeed clueless, ignorant of the law, and blinded by his arrogance.

Get a clue dumb ass...

Trump has spanked your liberal asses to

the point where you have all gone insane....

Wake up and smell the roses....

The more you resist the stronger Trump gets..

It's got to suck to be you...

The Constitution gives Trump the authority to file Mewler for any reason he likes, you dumb fucking piece of shit.
He can fire Mueller for any reason or no reason. It is his prerogative to fire and hire at will.

He is not going to fire Mueller, regardless of what some stupid shit liberal asshole has told you.
imho no he can't Rosenstein or whatever his name is has to fire him If he refuses then trump can fire him and find another who will fire muelleur

How dare that evil Trump try to defend himself!
defending against a criminal investigation is also called "Obstruction of Justice"... I tried it when they tried to get me to empty my pockets and I ran off to empty them in private ....... I got rid of it LOL... I told the Judge I was defending my freedom ...she said "contempt of court"

That isn't "defending yourself." That's evidence tampering. It isn't contempt of court. The judge smacked you with that for some other reason.

Get a clue dumb ass...

West Wing Reports @WestWingReport
Former chairman of RNC Steele told WWR at lunch that Trump will not finish his term; advises clients to bolster ties w/VP Pence

9:25 PM - Mar 30, 2017

There's a reason Steele is no longer the Chairman.

imho no he can't Rosenstein or whatever his name is has to fire him If he refuses then trump can fire him and find another who will fire muelleur

That's a long winded way of saying Trump can fire him.

‘“Attempted obstruction is obstruction even when the perpetrator backs down after failing to get his consigliere to do the deed for him,” constitutional lawyer Larry Tribe [notes]. “In addition, it’s part of a persistent pattern of obstruction. And it’s also strong evidence of consciousness of guilt.” As the Times report notes, Trump has “long demonstrated a preoccupation with those who have overseen the Russia investigation.” He threw a fit when Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia probe, and he fired Comey after he failed to extract an oath of loyalty. The attempt to decapitate the probe again goes to Trump’s intent to stymie an independent investigation and his seeming cluelessness that these actions would be potentially illegal, an abuse of his power.'

Get a clue dumb ass...

all the polls say you're right?? NOT really,,,,,trump is a weakling and has lost Americas standing in the world

That's a long winded way of saying Trump can fire him.
Nixon was a master of that and what did it get him?

Get a clue dumb ass...

Former chairman of RNC Steele told WWR at lunch that Trump will not finish his term; advises clients to bolster ties w/VP Pence

FAKE NEWS just like there is no path to 270 for Trump..

I ask you...

Who's your PRESIDENT now?:dance:

There is no such thing as a "corrupt reason" when it comes to firing a suboordinate.
My mistake, 'corrupt intent'...

As two of us have already detailed, there is substantial evidence that the president obstructed justice by asking FBI Director James Comey to stop investigating Flynn and ultimately terminating him. Mueller’s firing would likely yield the same analysis. Indeed, the evidence against the president would be even stronger because it would be easier to prove that he was acting with a corrupt intent to stop ongoing criminal and congressional investigations.
https://www.usatoday.com

Get a clue dumb ass...

I ask you...

So Steele did not say this LOL and Trump did no try to fire Mueller ? LOL
Ex-RNC chair rips evangelical leaders standing by Trump: 'Don't ever preach to me' again
The Hill (blog) Jan 24, 2018
Ex-GOP chair Mike Steele tells pastors supporting Trump to 'shut the hell up'

There is no such thing as a "corrupt reason" when it comes to firing a suboordinate.
My mistake, 'corrupt intent'...

As two of us have already detailed, there is substantial evidence that the president obstructed justice by asking FBI Director James Comey to stop investigating Flynn and ultimately terminating him. Mueller’s firing would likely yield the same analysis. Indeed, the evidence against the president would be even stronger because it would be easier to prove that he was acting with a corrupt intent to stop ongoing criminal and congressional investigations.
https://www.usatoday.com
The president can fire Mewler for any reason he chooses. The Constitution grants him that authority.

Get a clue dumb ass...

all the polls say you're right?? NOT really,,,,,trump is a weakling and has lost Americas standing in the world

Hey dumb ass...

The polls also said hillary would be president...

Who's your Daddy now?

America has Gained Standing in the World

Get your head out of your ass.

Get a clue dumb ass...

I ask you...

So Steele did not say this LOL and Trump did nto try to fire Mueller ? LOL

I'm saying it won't happen dip shit....

America has Gained Standing in the World

Get your head out of your ass.

The Great Deflation
U.S. News & World Report-Jan 26, 2018
"America's standing in the world has dropped catastrophically," says Simon Rosenberg, founder of the New Democrat Network, a think tank. "It could be that the golden age [of America] and the conditions that created it are coming to an end. What's remarkable is that all of this is happening without any ...

Forum List

Back