In Trying to Fire Mueller, Trump Digs His Own Legal Grave

The Fresno Bee, the largest newspaper in Rep. Devin Nunes’s (R-CA) district, ripped the GOP lawmaker in a scathing editorial:

What, pray tell, does Rep. Devin Nunes think he’s doing by waving around a secret memo attacking the FBI, the nation’s premier law enforcement agency?

He certainly isn’t representing his Central Valley constituents or Californians, who care much more about health care, jobs and, yes, protecting Dreamers than about the latest conspiracy theory.

Instead, he’s doing dirty work for House Republican leaders trying to protect President Donald Trump in the Russia investigation.

I note that neither you nor the Fresno Bee want to discuss what that memo means, Tyrone! If a sitting President used what he knew was a phony dossier...paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton...and put into play by paid Russians...to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the other party's Presidential candidate...it's far worse than ANYTHING that Richard Nixon did back in the Watergate days!
Absolutely

and they know it, they also know owners they have nothing of substance on Trump, but they are rehashing their non story and spinning rumors to distract attention from the real story

and rabid leftists are acting like there is something new or damaging to Trump
how long did it take repubs to get clinton for lying about a bj? If I recall it started with a bs Whitewater allegation Now you get the same crap you throw back in your faces

Don't want to touch my question with a ten foot pole...do you, Eddie?

The POS drumph could hold up a sign with a large A printed on it ,and say it's a B and the morons would believe it

I'll ask you the same question that Tyrone wants no part of, Eddie...

If people in the Obama Administration used what they knew was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy against the Trump campaign...should they be held responsible for those actions?
They'll say "of course not because Trump is a fat lying cheeto!"

The POS drumph could hold up a sign with a large A printed on it ,and say it's a B and the morons would believe it

If people in the Obama Administration used what they knew was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy against the Trump campaign...should they be held responsible for those actions?
yes certainly I'm for ALL those liars cheaters and thieves in Gov't to pay dearly ,,,You did say if

The Fresno Bee, the largest newspaper in Rep. Devin Nunes’s (R-CA) district, ripped the GOP lawmaker in a scathing editorial:

What, pray tell, does Rep. Devin Nunes think he’s doing by waving around a secret memo attacking the FBI, the nation’s premier law enforcement agency?

He certainly isn’t representing his Central Valley constituents or Californians, who care much more about health care, jobs and, yes, protecting Dreamers than about the latest conspiracy theory.

Instead, he’s doing dirty work for House Republican leaders trying to protect President Donald Trump in the Russia investigation.

I note that neither you nor the Fresno Bee want to discuss what that memo means, Tyrone! If a sitting President used what he knew was a phony dossier...paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton...and put into play by paid Russians...to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the other party's Presidential candidate...it's far worse than ANYTHING that Richard Nixon did back in the Watergate days!
Absolutely

and they know it, they also know owners they have nothing of substance on Trump, but they are rehashing their non story and spinning rumors to distract attention from the real story

how long did it take repubs to get clinton for lying about a bj? If I recall it started with a bs Whitewater allegation Now you get the same crap you throw back in your faces
It actually started with the Paula Jones lawsuit. It had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Dreamers are way down the list of things that voters care about. Protecting the president from a witch hunt is well within a Congressman's official scope of duties.
Obama birth certificate .............years of Trump Horse shitting about it LOL you are a Trump GIMP

yes certainly I'm for ALL those liars cheaters and thieves in Gov't to pay dearly ,,,You did say if
Watch: you'll be defending them all the way to their perp walk.

They'll say "of course not because Trump is a fat lying cheeto!"

He's the Orange Cheetolini! Bash the Fash! Wait a min, I'm cooking a HotPocket. Mom? Do we have any of my Monster drinks?

Absolutely

Don't want to touch my question with a ten foot pole...do you, Eddie?
old you got your answer When looking for answers from me please allot me more than a minute

So anyone who knowingly used that fake dossier to obtain that FISA warrant should be doing jail time? Do we agree on that, Eddie?

you defending the 2 already indicted?

you defending the 2 already indicted?
Were they indicted for "collusion?"

So anyone who knowingly used that fake dossier to obtain that FISA warrant should be doing jail time? Do we agree on that, Eddie?
I cant be the one sentencing them A penalty sure BUT it should be commensurate with other penalties ,,no more ,no less

Nancy Pelosi @NancyPelosi
The grave pattern of attempts by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & obstruct the effort to #FollowTheFacts on Russia is striking.

4:06 PM - Jan 26, 2018
Nancy should be more concerned with the pattern of criminal abuses by the last Administration! There is no Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. There WAS however collusion between the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, the Obama Administration and Russians to smear Donald Trump with a phony dossier and then use that phony dossier to get a FISA warrant from a Federal Judge so that they could spy on the Trump camp!

Nancy Pelosi @NancyPelosi
The grave pattern of attempts by @realDonaldTrump to undermine & obstruct the effort to #FollowTheFacts on Russia is striking.

4:06 PM - Jan 26, 2018
Nancy should be more concerned with the pattern of criminal abuses by the last Administration! There is no Russian collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. There WAS however collusion between the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, the Obama Administration and Russians to smear Donald Trump with a phony dossier and then use that phony dossier to get a FISA warrant from a Federal Judge so that they could spy on the Trump camp!
Prove it .....the only Investigation that is going on is TRUMP s

Forum List

Back