Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

I see the white supremacists are at it again. Bring on White America.

Maybe of you people were not a pack of racists & bigots die ted by Trump, these issues would not exist.

And as that has been repeatedly refuted in this thread, and you didn't address any of that, this is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Your post is invalid, you have no point, and you are an asshole.
The "and you are an asshole" part really makes your point. I'm outclassed by your mastery of debate.

I addressed the "point" of his post, but I didn't want his unprovoked personal attacks to go unanswered.

That is that way of the Old Republicans who tried to take the High Road, and allowed their asshole enemies to get away with constant personal attacks and propaganda techniques.

The difference is that, his accusations are complete lies, while my point about him being an asshole is completely true.

Sorry, he is a Hitler youth. I'm exempt.

And yet, you are unable to actually attack the point of the OP, ie that innocent people are paying the price for multiculturalism, on substance.

Regardless of whether he is an Nazi, if the entirety of your argument is to attack the messenger with a Godwin, you still lose.

Is it because you CAN'T defend multiculturalism on it's own merits? THat you know that his op is actually correct?
Multi-Culti only makes sense if you're a Cultural Suicide -type who refuses to defend his own...

cacdd03f4a8bb2192fca65112efb252208db3420_thumb.gif

You know... pussies... in far too many cases, a.k.a. LibTard World-Without-Borders types...

The Brits are finally beginning to figure this out, after admitting a nest of vipers into their home...

The goddamned fools...

If we can't get along with other people then they'll always be war and reasons for violence. everyone has to slowly agree that we all must be accepting of our differences.

Color isn't a reason for war
Religion should be done away with

How does one accept differences they totally disagree with?

When my suburb turned black, noise became the norm; people blowing horns all the time, rap music so loud it shakes your windows even in the winter time, garbage all over the streets and tree lawns, businesses closing up and moving out because of robberies and theft, people up all night fighting and arguing in the street while you're trying to sleep, property values plunging.

So tell me how does one accept such changes? I'd really like to know. The funny thing is, religion has nothing to do with it.
Things were so much better when we kept those happy n*ggers picking cotton and singing their happy n*gger songs.

No, but it was much better when they lived in their area and we lived in ours. My property value is less than half of what I paid for it 24 years ago because of blacks. You call that successful?

Nope. The UCR has whites arrested at 70 percent in America. Whites. The excuse if hispanics being put in the white category is weak.

If there's no category for "Hispanics" even many "Dark brown Amigos" end up as "White" by crime.

BTW, it seems someone still doesn't understand proportions.

I understand that using proportion is invalid as an argument.

According to your data, a Black person was 2X more likely to commit a crime than the general population.

No it doesn't.
DO you think that black & low income inner-cities have the same job & school opportunity's as the white suburbs ?

No they don't, but in our country, each community supports the type of education they want. But money isn't necessarily the main component to better education.

I live in a black suburb. A few years ago, the neighbor kid brought home one of those portable basketball hoops. Before you know it, every kid from five blocks were here playing basketball night and day. They would come here right after school and play into the night where a few times I've had to call the cops.

The question is what were those kids doing here? They were of all ages from seven years old to seventeen.

It seems their black mothers really didn't care. They obviously didn't care where their kids were. They obviously didn't care about their homework. They obviously didn't care about their kids getting to school the next day. So what is a good school system supposed to do about that?

As a white person who grew up in a white suburb, this never happened. We were home before the street lights came on whether they came on at 6:00 at night or 9:00. Homework better be completed by the end of the night.

How many times are you going to post that exact same story?

I see the white supremacists are at it again. Bring on White America.

Maybe of you people were not a pack of racists & bigots die ted by Trump, these issues would not exist.

And as that has been repeatedly refuted in this thread, and you didn't address any of that, this is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Your post is invalid, you have no point, and you are an asshole.
The "and you are an asshole" part really makes your point. I'm outclassed by your mastery of debate.

I addressed the "point" of his post, but I didn't want his unprovoked personal attacks to go unanswered.

That is that way of the Old Republicans who tried to take the High Road, and allowed their asshole enemies to get away with constant personal attacks and propaganda techniques.

The difference is that, his accusations are complete lies, while my point about him being an asshole is completely true.
See if you can be concise, for once, and tell us in simple terms - what discrimination that you, a white guy, are being subjected to?

And yet, you are unable to actually attack the point of the OP, ie that innocent people are paying the price for multiculturalism, on substance.

Regardless of whether he is an Nazi, if the entirety of your argument is to attack the messenger with a Godwin, you still lose.

Is it because you CAN'T defend multiculturalism on it's own merits? THat you know that his op is actually correct?
Multi-Culti only makes sense if you're a Cultural Suicide -type who refuses to defend his own...

You know... pussies... in far too many cases, a.k.a. LibTard World-Without-Borders types...

The Brits are finally beginning to figure this out, after admitting a nest of vipers into their home...

The goddamned fools...

If we can't get along with other people then they'll always be war and reasons for violence. everyone has to slowly agree that we all must be accepting of our differences.

When my suburb turned black, noise became the norm; people blowing horns all the time, rap music so loud it shakes your windows even in the winter time, garbage all over the streets and tree lawns, businesses closing up and moving out because of robberies and theft, people up all night fighting and arguing in the street while you're trying to sleep, property values plunging.

So tell me how does one accept such changes? I'd really like to know. The funny thing is, religion has nothing to do with it.
Things were so much better when we kept those happy n*ggers picking cotton and singing their happy n*gger songs.

No, but it was much better when they lived in their area and we lived in ours. My property value is less than half of what I paid for it 24 years ago because of blacks. You call that successful?

American's area is America. Don't like it? Leave the area known as America.

If there's no category for "Hispanics" even many "Dark brown Amigos" end up as "White" by crime.

BTW, it seems someone still doesn't understand proportions.

According to your data, a Black person was 2X more likely to commit a crime than the general population.

No it doesn't.
DO you think that black & low income inner-cities have the same job & school opportunity's as the white suburbs ?

No they don't, but in our country, each community supports the type of education they want. But money isn't necessarily the main component to better education.

I live in a black suburb. A few years ago, the neighbor kid brought home one of those portable basketball hoops. Before you know it, every kid from five blocks were here playing basketball night and day. They would come here right after school and play into the night where a few times I've had to call the cops.

The question is what were those kids doing here? They were of all ages from seven years old to seventeen.

It seems their black mothers really didn't care. They obviously didn't care where their kids were. They obviously didn't care about their homework. They obviously didn't care about their kids getting to school the next day. So what is a good school system supposed to do about that?

As a white person who grew up in a white suburb, this never happened. We were home before the street lights came on whether they came on at 6:00 at night or 9:00. Homework better be completed by the end of the night.

As many times as the subject comes up. Don't like it, there is an "ignore" button that awaits you.

The goddamned fools...

Liberals don't own America. We are a country of free speech and free opinions. When we see a problem, we are allowed to discuss it.

Every culture imaginable is within our borders.

I'll admit that religion is bad but culture? Think.

My experience is that people of different races can live together in peace, but people of different cultures can't.

What causes white flight? Is it people that move in with different color skin, or people that move in with a different culture?

Until just recently I had some Orthodox Jews as neighbors. The neighbor hood ONE over is heavily dominated by jews with a number of orthodox ones.

I did not have very much trouble living with them. I never hear complaints from other gentiles about living with them. I haven't heard any complaints from them about living with us.

No all cultures are equal.

Hasidim Jewish village Kiryas Joel isn't exactly very popular with it's neighboring towns.

You can see why.

This nation is fucked.
It's fucked for people like you, who think that whites are treated unfairly here. It's as if - you were brought here in chains as slaves.

Nobody alive in this country was brought here in chains.
Not in an organized way (sex slaves are still brought in) but it hardly matters. These n*ggers who make you so miserable didn't just walk in now did they, Whitey? You reap what you sow.

No it doesn't.

As many times as the subject comes up. Don't like it, there is an "ignore" button that awaits you.

Stop spamming. Fabricate a new bullshit story or STFU.

Liberals don't own America. We are a country of free speech and free opinions. When we see a problem, we are allowed to discuss it.
Free speech and thought comes from - liberalism.

Liberals don't own America. .....

Who said anything about liberals?

Sorry, he is a Hitler youth. I'm exempt.

The goddamned fools...

My Polish American father grew up in Portchester, New York, in an apartment without running water, central heating., A/C, telephone, TV, but those apartments were mostly Italian, and Polish, and crime was low, the apartments turned section 8 in the 1970's, they improved the living standards, Blacks moved in, and my Polish American grandmother was scared to sleep at night because of gun shots, while my Polish American uncle a Vietnam veteran was jumped by a group of Blacks who stole his leather jacket, and wallet.

Yep. I was born in Slavic Village in an all Polish community here in Cleveland. Back then, we were living upstairs from my grandmother, and very few people had AC at the time. In the summer, the entire neighborhood went to sleep with their doors and windows open. Never had a problem with any intruders.

The goddamned fools...

My Polish American father grew up in Portchester, New York, in an apartment without running water, central heating., A/C, telephone, TV, but those apartments were mostly Italian, and Polish, and crime was low, the apartments turned section 8 in the 1970's, they improved the living standards, Blacks moved in, and my Polish American grandmother was scared to sleep at night because of gun shots, while my Polish American uncle a Vietnam veteran was jumped by a group of Blacks who stole his leather jacket, and wallet.

Yep. I was born in Slavic Village in an all Polish community here in Cleveland. Back then, we were living upstairs from my grandmother, and very few people had AC at the time. In the summer, the entire neighborhood went to sleep with their doors and windows open. Never had a problem with any intruders.
Life was a paradise (until those damn n*ggers moved in).

Integration is a liberal policy. Now that we see it was a failure, it's liberals that continue to support it.

This nation is fucked.
It's fucked for people like you, who think that whites are treated unfairly here. It's as if - you were brought here in chains as slaves.

Nobody alive in this country was brought here in chains.
These n*ggers who make you so miserable didn't just walk in now did they, Whitey? You reap what you sow.

A lot of cities in Northern states were very White, until the mid 20th century, when Blacks moved in, and so did the crime.

Even the Bronx was 90% White in the 1940's, now the Bronx is 90% non-White.

Integration is a liberal policy. Now that we see it was a failure, it's liberals that continue to support it.
Failure? For who, the white guys?

Free speech and thought comes from - liberalism.

Sure it did. If you Commies had the ability, you would close down AM radio and Fox news in two seconds. A few years ago your people were talking about the reinstitution the Fairness Doctrine that Reagan got rid of; a way to silence anti-liberal talk radio.

Forum List

Back