Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

This nation is fucked.
It's fucked for people like you, who think that whites are treated unfairly here. It's as if - you were brought here in chains as slaves.

Funny how you felt the need to cut almost everything I said, to pretend to make a point.

And once again, by going all the way back to slavery to justify current anti-white discrimination policies, you AGAIN prove that multiculturalism is a failure and

as I said, that this nation is FUCKED.
What are these anti-white policies that you speak of?

Free Trade for one. I live in a Rust Belt city, and my attempts to discuss the plight of the working class whites here are dismissed by lefties with smug disregard for the efforts and lives of my neighbors.

Hey, check out this.

Free trade is anti-white? I'll make sure to let the very rich white guys on Wall Street know of your concerns.

Is rap music anti-white (because it makes it harder to hear Pat Boone songs)?

As part of the defense of the Free Trade Policy by it's supporters is to dismiss the interests of working class whites in the Rust Belt,

BASED ON THEIR BEING WHITE,

then yes, it is an anti-white policy.

THe rest of your post is just you being an asshole.

Well, Whitey, that sucks for you but as they say - payback is a bitch.

Really? What did I do that deserves payback?

Yep, it is a bitch. Billions of dollars in lost property value, thousands of murders, hundreds of thousands of robberies and violent crime. But to a liberal, payback is a bitch so don't you have a stance against it.
Your stance is - I want to live in whitey America of 1947 (when those damn n*ggers and f*ggots still knew their place).

My stance? Think I'm alone with that opinion? Then can you explain white flight to me?
Never said you were alone. Whitey likes it when it's just - whitey. Shocking.

So what's wrong with that? You think that it's unusual for people to want to live with others who share their culture, who share their same values, who share their same social opinions?

I don't think that's unusual. What I think is unusual is being a member of a race that constantly strives to move away from their own kind.
Humans are tribal, racist, sexist, violent, and a host of other evils. They would slaughter the dreaded "other" in a minute if given a chance which is why we don't give you the chance and you have to grow up and deal with, oh the horror, others not like you here.

I'm sure there are still places on earth populated only by happy little white people. Find one and go there, this is no longer a nation for your kind. Sorry, Whitey.

Free speech and thought comes from - liberalism.

Sure it did. If you Commies had the ability, you would close down AM radio and Fox news in two seconds. A few years ago your people were talking about the reinstitution the Fairness Doctrine that Reagan got rid of; a way to silence anti-liberal talk radio.
The Fairness Doctrine should be brought back, to get some kind of balance on all forms of media, but that doesn't shut anyone up. Say your peace but please, don't be whiny little bitches about it.

And now the lefty wants censorship.

At some level, they know that they are lying, and they need to shut up the people that call them on their lies.
I never call for censorship (and didn't then). Talk it up, PTBW.

SUre. YOu just want the government to use force to get something you consider "balance".

lol!!!!!
Never said you had to listen. When Maddow comes on after Limbaugh, you can change the station.

Well, Whitey, that sucks for you but as they say - payback is a bitch.

Yep, it is a bitch. Billions of dollars in lost property value, thousands of murders, hundreds of thousands of robberies and violent crime. But to a liberal, payback is a bitch so don't you have a stance against it.
Your stance is - I want to live in whitey America of 1947 (when those damn n*ggers and f*ggots still knew their place).

My stance? Think I'm alone with that opinion? Then can you explain white flight to me?

I grew up in the suburbs next to some well assimilated blacks. NO one said boo about it.

Hell, my one cousin married a black woman, and no one said anything about it.

Well Assimilated?

Really Mr Bigot?

"Blacks are OK as long as they act like white people"

I grew up in the suburbs next to some well assimilated blacks. NO one said boo about it.

I see it now. When the ______s are like me, we get along fine therefore - everyone needs to be like me.

NOpe. as I said earlier, my area has quite a number of jews, including orthodox ones, and we all live in harmony.

It's fucked for people like you, who think that whites are treated unfairly here. It's as if - you were brought here in chains as slaves.

Funny how you felt the need to cut almost everything I said, to pretend to make a point.

And once again, by going all the way back to slavery to justify current anti-white discrimination policies, you AGAIN prove that multiculturalism is a failure and

Free Trade for one. I live in a Rust Belt city, and my attempts to discuss the plight of the working class whites here are dismissed by lefties with smug disregard for the efforts and lives of my neighbors.

Hey, check out this.

Free trade is anti-white? I'll make sure to let the very rich white guys on Wall Street know of your concerns.

As part of the defense of the Free Trade Policy by it's supporters is to dismiss the interests of working class whites in the Rust Belt,

I see so, freed trade only hurts - whitey? (and has nothing to do with workers in low-skill or low-wage situations making products that can be imported for less from other nations).

Sure it did. If you Commies had the ability, you would close down AM radio and Fox news in two seconds. A few years ago your people were talking about the reinstitution the Fairness Doctrine that Reagan got rid of; a way to silence anti-liberal talk radio.
The Fairness Doctrine should be brought back, to get some kind of balance on all forms of media, but that doesn't shut anyone up. Say your peace but please, don't be whiny little bitches about it.

And now the lefty wants censorship.

At some level, they know that they are lying, and they need to shut up the people that call them on their lies.
I never call for censorship (and didn't then). Talk it up, PTBW.

SUre. YOu just want the government to use force to get something you consider "balance".

lol!!!!!
Never said you had to listen. When Maddow comes on after Limbaugh, you can change the station.

Except you know that isn't what happens. THe radio station, instead of having to air a money loser like Maddow, just shuts down all talk radio.

You want censorship.

I see it now. When the ______s are like me, we get along fine therefore - everyone needs to be like me.

NOpe. as I said earlier, my area has quite a number of jews, including orthodox ones, and we all live in harmony.
I'll amend my statement to read: When the ______s are like me, we get along fine therefore - everyone needs to be like me *.

* but the Jews are okay even when they do their own thing (whatever that is and I don't want to know).

Well Assimilated?

Really Mr Bigot?

a. The point was, it isn't race.

b. nothing racist about describing the situation. They had the local culture as opposed to any black subculture. If you had met them, you would agree. THis is not meant as a slur.

c. ANd I've already described other cultures that are very different that I see whites living together with without comment. So, your point about that was also incorrect.

d. And you are an asshole.

Hey, check out this.

I see so, freed trade only hurts - whitey? (and has nothing to do with workers in low-skill or low-wage situations making products that can be imported for less from other nations).

I never said free trade only hurts "whitey", you racist pig, I said that my attempts to discuss the issue, and the interests of the white workers hurt, was dismissed based on race.

That makes it a form of discrimination that you asked me for,

Presumably you wanted to debunk my claims. Soooooo, go ahead and tell me why having their interest dismissed based on race is not an anti-white policy.

Well Assimilated?

Really Mr Bigot?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Well Assimilated?

Really Mr Bigot?

a. The point was, it isn't race.

b. nothing racist about describing the situation. They had the local culture as opposed to any black subculture. If you had met them, you would agree. THis is not meant as a slur.

c. ANd I've already described other cultures that are very different that I see whites living together with without comment. So, your point about that was also incorrect.

d. And you are an asshole.

a) It isn't race, its whether they act like whites.
b) It is racist because you claim that blacks need to act white in order for you to accept them
c) Other whites can live with other cultures. Just not you & blacks under they assimilate.
d) You are a racist fuck. One of those whose racism is so inbred that they don't even know they are racist.

So what's wrong with that? You think that it's unusual for people to want to live with others who share their culture, who share their same values, who share their same social opinions?

I don't think that's unusual. What I think is unusual is being a member of a race that constantly strives to move away from their own kind.
Humans are tribal, racist, sexist, violent, and a host of other evils. They would slaughter the dreaded "other" in a minute if given a chance which is why we don't give you the chance and you have to grow up and deal with, oh the horror, others not like you here.

I'm sure there are still places on earth populated only by happy little white people. Find one and go there, this is no longer a nation for your kind. Sorry, Whitey.

No, there are very few (if any) all white nations; minorities moved in with them. Look at what's going on in Europe today.

Whites have no problem living with just whites. Blacks have problems living with just blacks. That's why they are always trying to move in with us.

Hey, check out this.

I never said free trade only hurts "whitey", you racist pig, I said that my attempts to discuss the issue, and the interests of the white workers hurt, was dismissed based on race.

That makes it a form of discrimination that you asked me for,

Presumably you wanted to debunk my claims. Soooooo, go ahead and tell me why having their interest dismissed based on race is not an anti-white policy.

Well, let's see here. I want to discuss terrorism (but only against whites because the darkies don't matter) and for some reason when I do, people are annoyed. I just can't imagine why.

Look, my little Nazi, if you would not try to make everything about race (free trade a race issue? get a clue) then you wouldn't fee like - no one wants to hear what I say.

I'll amend my statement to read: When the ______s are like me, we get along fine therefore - everyone needs to be like me *.

* but the Jews are okay even when they do their own thing (whatever that is and I don't want to know).

The Jewish are hard working and educated people. When was the last time you heard of a Jewish murderer or a Jew robbing a bank or convenience store?

We have a Jewish community here. Never hear of them. They are never in the news, never any trouble in their community, housing prices keep on rising. How would anybody find it difficult to live with such people?

No, there are very few (if any) all white nations; minorities moved in with them. Look at what's going on in Europe today.

Whites have no problem living with just whites. Blacks have problems living with just blacks. That's why they are always trying to move in with us.
I said places, not nations. And you should find one and go there. They'd understand your kind.

I said places, not nations. And you should find one and go there. They'd understand your kind.

I did, and they followed me here. Now what???

Forum List

Back