Innocent woman spent 43 years in prison

43 years locked up based solely on a fairy tale "confession" the police got while she was in a mental hospital, and drugged to the gills.

Notably, the ACTUAL killer was...a cop.

Yeah, our justice system can be messed up enough without Democrats messing it up even more.

Seriously, it has its inherent flaws, but if Democrat corruption is added to that, it gets exponentially worse.

Yeah, our justice system can be messed up enough without Democrats messing it up even more.

Seriously, it has its inherent flaws, but if Democrat corruption is added to that, it gets exponentially worse.

This is the very kind of thing people were trying to get noticed and Trump called them SOB's.

Another 1 in a billion. Too bad. Sorry it happened. I dont read it, I go by postings.

Evidently a dangerous one removed for a time? So be it. I worry more for the Political Police State launched in 2020. Or real crime, murder & street mayhem.
That's gibberish.

I don't have any first hand knowledge, but I'm told that the Justice System now takes confessions with a large grain of salt, unless they are done in the presence of Counsel (like the Central Park 5).

One hopes that this sort of thing would not happen any more.

Forum List

Back