Intruder at White House.

A man with a backpack jumped the fence and got onto the White House grounds.

He's been arrested.

Intruder breaches White House grounds, arrested near residence entrance - CNNPolitics.com

Looks like all the hate rhetoric from the left is getting some real traction.
Not much detail.

We don't know if he is one of Bernie's Bolsheviks, or an angry Latino, or a Neo-Nazi, or what ?!

But if HE can do it then ISIS and/or Al Qaeda can do it too.

A backpack bomb could blow the whole White House to pieces if it is TNT rather than just matchbook pipe bombs.

I am so thankful Obama got out alive, so much hate mixed with anger

There are enough crazy people who will be effected by things being passed though by Trump, I am sure there will be many threats ahead,sad to say.

There are enough crazy people who will be effected by things being passed though by Trump, I am sure there will be many threats ahead,sad to say.
Look what some do in domestic situations, it's worse when it's a public figure as a target..

Do you mean like all the Americans killed by Obamas' dreamer EO? Those drunk drving wrong way on the interstate head-on? Those that should not be here but out driving? Or the $10T debt wasted? You're making me angry. Don make me yell!

True, leftists cannot stand not getting their way. Their hate is a good sign, nothing sad about it.

He's been arrested.

Intruder breaches White House grounds, arrested near residence entrance - CNNPolitics.com

He's been arrested.

Not much detail.

We don't know if he is one of Bernie's Bolsheviks, or an angry Latino, or a Neo-Nazi, or what ?!

But if HE can do it then ISIS and/or Al Qaeda can do it too.

A backpack bomb could blow the whole White House to pieces if it is TNT rather than just matchbook pipe bombs.
Could also be a nut, like the post office guy with the flying bicycle or the schizophrenic from the Midwest who was apprehended before he got on the grounds...Don't forget the guy who climbed the outside of Trump Tower to the what--20-somethingth floor--to give Trump a message for his ears only?
Maybe his backpack contains 10 copies of Art of the Deal that he was going to ask Trump to autograph.
I would have given OP a thank you if it hadn't been for that last crack.

Forum List

Back