Iron Maiden is not in the Rock and Roll HOF

Anyway, to the op, fuck the HOF. Maiden rocks. Killers with Paul Dianno is probably my favorite album of theirs. Even though Dianno isn't as good of a vocalist as Dickinson.

Here's the deal with the "Rock" Hall, kids:

Rolling Stone magazine. If the band/artist in question isn't one of RS's little pets, they aren't getting in.

It wasn't like that the first couple of years, but then it got corrupted.

Not nearly to the extent Zeppelin were though. Is that group of posers in the hall?
You called Zep posers? Eat a rotten turd :9:

This poster is an obnoxious, arrogant, and pompous person who apparently has a superiority complex and likes to patronize other posters.
Meh. I never thought Zeppelin was that great, either.

Give me Montrose or Queen any day over Zep. Even Aerosmith is better.

Here's the deal with the "Rock" Hall, kids:

Rolling Stone magazine. If the band/artist in question isn't one of RS's little pets, they aren't getting in.

It wasn't like that the first couple of years, but then it got corrupted.
That's why Kiss only made it this year instead of 15 years ago. Jann Wenner hated them.

Not nearly to the extent Zeppelin were though. Is that group of posers in the hall?

This poster is an obnoxious, arrogant, and pompous person who apparently has a superiority complex and likes to patronize other posters.

That's blasphemy!!!

seen Queen twice in 76 and 77.....Thin Lizzy opened in 76......Mother Fucking great band.....

That's blasphemy!!!
No, just the opinion of a professional musician.

But just an opinion.

That's blasphemy!!!

But just an opinion.

I don't understand how anyone could not like Led Zeppelin. You must be lying. :lol:

That's blasphemy!!!

But just an opinion.

I don't understand how anyone could not like Led Zeppelin. You must be lying. :lol:
you said the same thing about Bon Jovi....;)

That's blasphemy!!!

But just an opinion.

you said the same thing about Bon Jovi....;)

I was just teasing about Bon Jovi, but not about Led Zeppelin!

Forum List

Back