Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

1645716885925.png

There, I've condemned it.

Last edited:
Lol, rewriting history I see. Biden knew months in advance that the Afghanistan army would be able to fight the taliban. But left thousands of Americans there after telling them that the Afghanistan army would be able to hold the taliban.
Nope it's all true. Benedict Donald's lame duck withdrawals put the Taliban in a commanding position and put the US and the Afghan Army in a weaker one. Yes Joe had the power to re-invade but considering the 20 year war was a failure decided to use the in place truce to get our troops out. Good call. Too bad the Afghan Army was so demoralized that they dropped their weapons and fled.

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...
We're still waiting for Democrats to admit that Putin sees weakness in the White House, and decided now is the right opportunity for Russia to make a move.

We're still waiting for Democrats to admit that Putin sees weakness in the White House, and decided now is the right opportunity for Russia to make a move.
I am not a Democrat, but...Sure, there is very little a weak president can do. There is also very little a strong president could do. I still say all Trump would do is send Putin love letters and mean tweets to out allies. If you can thing of anything else please enlighten me. I dont think Putin gave a big hoot who is POTUS.

I am not a Democrat, but...Sure, there is very little a weak president can do. There is also very little a strong president could do. I still say all Trump would do is send Putin love letters and mean tweets to out allies. If you can thing of anything else please enlighten me. I dont think Putin gave a big hoot who is POTUS.
I disagree. Why did Putin remain silent during Trumps term but took Crimea in 2014 and taking more now? Coincidence?

He left nearly ~$90Bn of weapons behind and had people hang off planes as they took off....nope. Optics matter. Biden is a disaster. Your guy...own it.
Optics matter like bumper sticker slogans matter. So when should he have destroyed the Afghan Army's weapons? Why wasn't Joe there to stop those poor people? Facts are stubborn things.

its was Trump who emboldened Putin to do that

uibl6pq72sj81.jpg
Horse Shit you lying troll. How did he encourage Putin, by blocking the Nordstream2 pipeline, making America an exporter of energy and lowering the price of natural gas and oil?

Never once did President Trump encourage Putin to take a little bit of Ukraine.

1645717827023.png

Forum List

Back