Is automatic voter registration Unconstitutional?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can end this retarded thread now.
FACT-
Nobody decent and sane would prefer that 18 year old purple haired gamers with neck tattoos help us decide who runs this nation.

You can end this retarded thread now.
FACT-
Nobody decent and sane would prefer that 18 year old purple haired gamers with neck tattoos help us decide who runs this nation.

Isn't that the age that people are allowed to join the military?

Last edited:
Isn't that the age that people are allowed to join the military?

1695668997211.png

Yes, and the problem with that?

WW

The .gov should not have any say on a constitutional right.

LOL....Stepped right on that one didn't ya?

It's OK. ;)

Constitutional rights are created by Constitutional amendments, which are ratified by the Federal or State Governments.

So, governments have 100% of the say in what is a Constitutional Right.

Were you thinking of Inalienable rights?

Please expound on this.

And then give some evidence of this happening in any of the 24 states that already do it
The people who vote are the people who vote. Registering everyone automatically won't increase the number of people who actually vote. But, it does increase the chances of their ballots being harvested or people voting in their place.

The people who vote are the people who vote. Registering everyone automatically won't increase the number of people who actually vote. But, it does increase the chances of their ballots being harvested or people voting in their place.

Any sort of indication that these things happened in any of the 24 states with AVR?

Yep…they can join the military, they can vote us into the shitter but retarded Libs won’t allow them to buy a gun. More LibTarded Twilight Zone shit huh Golfing Gator ?

that one kinda backfired on you huh?

Or allow them to buy a beer. Yep, that is pretty fucking stupid.

What is your point?

Any sort of indication that these things happened in any of the 24 states with AVR?
Doesn't matter or not. All I said was that automatically registering people to vote doesn't mean people would vote but for being automatically registered. And, it doesn't change what I said about the chance of increased fraud. It's only logical that the more who vote or are registered to vote the more fraud there is.

Doesn't matter or not. All I said was that automatically registering people to vote doesn't mean people would vote but for being automatically registered

Yet studies disagree with you.

And, it doesn't change what I said about the chance of increased fraud.

A chance, but one that you cannot show has ever been realized, so it is meaningless.

It's only logical that the more who vote or are registered to vote the more fraud there is.

Why? And is there any evidence of more fraud happening in states that have a higher voter registration rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back