Is Braggs stretching it with a felony?

Your derp is strong today.

Section 175.10 clearly shows that one must be convicted of 175.05 violations to then be convicted of 175.10.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree​
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree

Now how do you suppose someone is proven to 'commits the crime' without being charged with and convicted of violating 170.05? A DA cannot say to a judge and/or jury that, I, the DA, have decided the plaintiff violated 175.05 so convict the plaintiff of 175.10.

LOL

If it shows one must be "convicted" of said crime, why doesn't it state they must be "convicted" of said crime.

You even highlighted the word, "commit," where you're claiming it should be, "convicted."

Do you not understand English?

Section 175.10 clearly shows that one must be convicted of 175.05 violations to then be convicted of 175.10.

degree

Now how do you suppose someone is proven to 'commits the crime' without being charged with and convicted of violating 170.05? A DA cannot say to a judge and/or jury that, I, the DA, have decided the plaintiff violated 175.05 so convict the plaintiff of 175.10.

1681243962277.png

1681243771137.png

You cut off the "AND" condition logic in your snip regarding the logic of 175.10.

If you falsify the busniess records it's 175.05. If you meet the conditions of 175.05 -->> AND <<-- do it with the intend to aid or conceal anther crime then it's a felony and 175.10.

No reasonable person would consider your "oh you have to be convicted of 175.05 before you can be charged with 175.10" as logical.

WW

So when will Bragg have to put up the indictment details? (i.e the unspecified federal felony)

I think the next steps are the defense puts up a myriad of motions to dismiss because of the various legal issues.

Dismiss because of; statute of limitations, Bragg's campaign promise to "get Trump", an illegitimate indictment, Bragg's misunderstanding of Federal campaign laws, change judge, change venue, etc.

Then the judge rules on the various motions.

Can the Trump lawyers appeal the judge's pre-trial rulings?

Is this when "discovery" starts?

If the case goes to trial I think it will be in December.

Will there be a jury or just the judge?

If Trump is ruled guilty could he hide in FL until the appeals are compete, or would he go to jail until the appeals are over?

degree

Fawnboi has already admitted in this thread he has no reading comprehension skills, and you expect him to be able to discern legalese? :auiqs.jpg:

So when will Bragg have to put up the indictment details? (i.e the unspecified federal felony)

The indictment is already available with all the detail needed. Trumps felony is specificied, it's Section 175.10 of the New York State Penal Code

I think the next steps are the defense puts up a myriad of motions to dismiss because of the various legal issues.

Dismiss because of; statute of limitations, Bragg's campaign promise to "get Trump", an illegitimate indictment, Bragg's misunderstanding of Federal campaign laws, change judge, change venue, etc.

Then the judge rules on the various motions.

Of course the Defense will file everything they can think of as pre-trial motions. That is their job and when you have a rich client you get paid by the word so much the better. Whether they are reasonable or not is another matter.

Can the Trump lawyers appeal the judge's pre-trial rulings?

I believe so, but they are not usually successful unless the Judge is really out of line legally.

Is this when "discovery" starts?

IIRC, discovery starts now. (Well once the evidence is received from the prosecution, typically within 15-45 days from arraignment (time varies by locality).

If the case goes to trial I think it will be in December.

No trial in December.

The next scheduled court date is December 4th, and that is for hearing the Defense pre-trail motions and the Prosecution rebuttal. The Defense team request the trial "in the spring of 2024", Bragg said he's ready to go in January 2024 once the motions are dispensed with.

Will there be a jury or just the judge?

Judge for all motions and court business. Jury for the actual presentation of evidence and verdict of guilty or not-guilty.

If Trump is ruled guilty could he hide in FL until the appeals are compete, or would he go to jail until the appeals are over?

Given the nature of the crimes (i.e. non-violent), typically the defendant cant be released pending appeals. But, IIRC that is up to the Judge based on various factors such as nature of the case, flight risk, etc. But I'd be highly surprised if Trump ever sees the inside of a jail or prison. Even if convicted, IMHO, the most likely outcome for a first offense is a fine, and probation. Even if incarceration is ordered it will, given the unique security concerns, likely to be a "house arrest" scenario with Trump confined to have lavish home in Trump Tower.

WW

Fawnboi has already admitted in this thread he has no reading comprehension skills, and you expect him to be able to discern legalese? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

So you think excalibur is correct, Dumbfuck? Here's 175.10...

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Yes or no, Trump can't be convicted of 175.10 unless he's first "prosecuted and found guilty" of 175.05...?

LOL

So you think excalibur is correct, Dumbfuck? Here's 175.10...

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.
A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.
Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Yes or no, Trump can't be convicted of 175.10 unless he's first "prosecuted and found guilty" of 175.05...?
:itsok:

The indictment is already available with all the detail needed. Trumps felony is specificied, it's Section 175.10 of the New York State Penal Code

Of course the Defense will file everything they can think of as pre-trial motions. That is their job and when you have a rich client you get paid by the word so much the better. Whether they are reasonable or not is another matter.

I believe so, but they are not usually successful unless the Judge is really out of line legally.

IIRC, discovery starts now. (Well once the evidence is received from the prosecution, typically within 15-45 days from arraignment (time varies by locality).

No trial in December.

The next scheduled court date is December 4th, and that is for hearing the Defense pre-trail motions and the Prosecution rebuttal. The Defense team request the trial "in the spring of 2024", Bragg said he's ready to go in January 2024 once the motions are dispensed with.

Judge for all motions and court business. Jury for the actual presentation of evidence and verdict of guilty or not-guilty.

Given the nature of the crimes (i.e. non-violent), typically the defendant cant be released pending appeals. But, IIRC that is up to the Judge based on various factors such as nature of the case, flight risk, etc. But I'd be highly surprised if Trump ever sees the inside of a jail or prison. Even if convicted, IMHO, the most likely outcome for a first offense is a fine, and probation. Even if incarceration is ordered it will, given the unique security concerns, likely to be a "house arrest" scenario with Trump confined to have lavish home in Trump Tower.

WW
The possibility of incarceration??!l Do you lefties even HEAR yourselves? You all are so ecstatic that Bragg found something... anything….to pin on him, using a misdemeanor-turned -felony strategy never even attempted before, that you are actually convincing yourselves that he’s guilty of a true crime.

It’s a misdemeanor. Hillary did far worse with her deleted 33,000 emails. Bill did far worse with his sexual assaults on non-consenting victims. And yet, in your thrill to “find a crime” to pin on him (ala Stalin), you’re overlooking that this is a big nothingburger.

In fact, I’d argue that it shows how clean Trump is. While Biden is getting a pass for stealing classified docs from the SCIF when he was a senator and leaving them in his house, his garage, his office, etc., and enriching the Biden Corruption Family with bribes from the Communists, all that Bragg could come up with on Trump was an old misdemeanor covering up a perfectly legal action, if that.

Last edited:
The possibility of incarceration??!l Do you lefties even HEAR yourselves? You all are so ecstatic that Bragg found something... anything….to pin on him, using a misdemeanor-turned -felony strategy never even attempted before, that you are actually convincing yourselves that he’s guilty of a true crime.

It’s a misdemeanor. Hillary did far worse with her deleted 33,000 emails. Bill did far worse with his sexual assaults on non-consenting victims. And yet, in your thrill to “find a crime” to pin on him (ala Stalin), you’re overlooking that this is a big nothingburger.

In fact, I’d argue that it shows how clean Trump is. While Biden is getting a pass for stealing classified docs from the SCIF when he was a senator and leaving them in his house, his garage, his office, etc., and enriching the Biden Corruption Family with bribes from the Communists, all that Bragg could come up with on Trump was an old misdemeanor covering up a perfectly legal action, if that.

Nope, it's a felony.

LOL

Look at that, Dumbfuck is too big of a pussy to answer a "yes" or "no" question.

spank-gif.278780
I always get a kick out of your selfie masturbation gif.

Maybe someday you will find that thing. I’m rootin’ for ya!

I always get a kick out of your selfie masturbation gif.

Maybe someday you will find that thing. I’m rootin’ for ya!

Disturbing you look at that gif and think it's masturbating. Your bizarre fantasies aside, you prove to be too big of a pussy to answer a "yes" or "no" question since you know the answer is, "no."

spank-gif.278780

Disturbing you look at that gif and think it's masturbating. Your bizarre fantasies aside, you prove to be too big of a pussy to answer a "yes" or "no" question since you know the answer is, "no."

spank-gif.278780
Still can’t find the little fella, I see.:oops:

Still can’t find the little fella, I see.:oops:

LOL

If that gif were me, and your bizarre fetishes were real, that would be about 2 feet long and coming out of my belly button.

Keep running from answering a simple "yes" or "no" question, pussy.

spank-gif.278780

LOL

If that gif were me, and your bizarre fetishes were real, that would be about 2 feet long and coming out of my belly button.

Keep running from answering a simple "yes" or "no" question, pussy.

spank-gif.278780
:itsok:

Forum List

Back