Zone1 Is it okay for a man to strike a woman back under these circumstances?

What that was, I think, was exhibitionism to promote black empowerment over whitey in a simulated real-world scenario.

So basically a social exercise.

I imagine that it was intended to be a means of a subliminal social setting type of activism but it was, in my view, a rather weak and transparent effort.

Last edited:
Eye for an eye?
I'm not a judge. For all of what my opinion is worth, anyone who engages in unprovoked aggression, violent or otherwise and not commissioned by the state to promote the interests of the workers faces whatever repercussions society tolerates. Silly family arguments and neighborhood brawls shouldn't even be in the scope of government concern.

While I generally agree with you, why would one party be allowed to escalate a situation with force, but the other not allowed to escalate the amount of force in response? A response of greater force would dissuade further violence.
Yeah, the man would have to restrain himself so as to match the power of the woman’s slap. But I think it’s OK, or else women will think that can slap a guy as hard as they want, and never face any repercussions.

I myself have never slapped anyway, nor have I ever been slapped. It appears that it packs quite a sting.

Yeah, the man would have to restrain himself so as to match the power of the woman’s slap. But I think it’s OK, or else women will think that can slap a guy as hard as they want, and never face any repercussions.

I myself have never slapped anyway, nor have I ever been slapped. It appears that it packs quite a sting.
It doesn't tickle.
As I described in the OP, I was in a situation with a former girlfriend many years ago who began wailing on me.
Not one slap, but a battery of slaps.
I have always been proud the way I handled it, by just grabbing her and throwing her to the ground with a warning she heeded. This was after she grabbed the wheel of my car and tried to make the car go off the roads was well.
To say I was angry is an understatement. I was furious, but I held it. I controlled it, it didn't control me.

It doesn't tickle.
As I described in the OP, I was in a situation with a former girlfriend many years ago who began wailing on me.
Not one slap, but a battery of slaps.
I have always been proud the way I handled it, by just grabbing her and throwing her to the ground with a warning she heeded. This was after she grabbed the wheel of my car and tried to make the car go off the roads was well.
To say I was angry is an understatement. I was furious, but I held it. I controlled it, it didn't control me.
The guy gave her a little love tap.

I'm not a judge. For all of what my opinion is worth, anyone who engages in unprovoked aggression, violent or otherwise and not commissioned by the state to promote the interests of the workers faces whatever repercussions society tolerates. Silly family arguments and neighborhood brawls shouldn't even be in the scope of government concern.
I agree, except for the part where the state can freely engage in violence to promote the interests of the workers.

Why? And who's to judge the relative force? I'd say, if you strike someone first, they have every right to strike you back harder.
Yeah, but a man has a big physical advantage. How much harder is OK with you? What if he punched her with a closed fist and sent her completely to the ground? You don’t think that would be overdoing it?

He sent her halfway to the ground. He remained standing after he was slapped.

I think he hit back too hard. He would have had to match the slap. Didn’t look like it to me.
She shouldn’t have hit him first.

I agree, except for the part where the state can freely engage in violence to promote the interests of the workers.
We will always disagree on that.

Stalin took the state of Russia from a agrarian pre-industrial state to a powerhouse, and created the 2nd most powerful country on earth even after the Chinese began to undermine soviet doctrine. He had to break some eggs, but they would have all been eaten by now anyway wouldn't they?

Had Mao been a team player the Marxist Flag would be flown over every capitol city on earth.

Forum List

Back