Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

What do you think?

If you believe you have a right to believe this, and you are offended, is it OK to voice this?
It is wrong to think so but you have every right to believe it.

No it's not wrong. Just because you disagree with an opinion doesn't mean it is wrong. Where is your liberal tolerance?
Where is your tolerance for my opinion ?

You have a right to it, I am saying just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean it is wrong.

What do you think?

If you believe you have a right to believe this, and you are offended, is it OK to voice this?

No it's not wrong. Just because you disagree with an opinion doesn't mean it is wrong. Where is your liberal tolerance?

You have a right to it, I am saying just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean it is wrong.
Thanks, that work both ways of course.

What do you think?

You look like a dorky version of Hitler. Who could even take you seriously. Loser

What do you think?

Doesn't mean it's right either

You look like a dorky version of Hitler. Who could even take you seriously. Loser
Because I am generally right about everything.

What do you think?

Sure it does, except the left doesn't like for it to work both ways.

What do you think?

Doesn't mean it's right either

Nope, they are all opinion and it is based on individual perceptions.

You need to start doing that on this message board, because it seems you are always wrong on here.

Sure it does, except the left doesn't like for it to work both ways.
Im the left. Im cool with it.

You need to start doing that on this message board, because it seems you are always wrong on here.
Link !!

Link !!

Just look at all your post, you are always wrong. It's okay.

Link !!

No, you just dont agree with my point of view.

Link !!

The only reason you think you are right is because of your intolerant view. You aren't right however in your fantasy world you always be.

Link !!

The only reason you think you are right is because of your intolerant view. You aren't right however in your fantasy world you always be.
How am I intolerant ? I treat people the way I would want to be treated. The only people I have a problem with are those who wish to condemn and oppress those who are different from themselves.

What do you think?

Tolerance ≠ agreement or condoning.

Some people think adultery is a sin and do not condone it, but they tolerate is as a personal choice and between the adulterers and God.

What do you think?

Tolerance ≠ agreement or condoning.

Some people think adultery is a sin and do not condone it, but they tolerate is as a personal choice and between the adulterers and God.

Nicely put. That is pretty much my viewpoint.

People who are against homosexuality spend WAY too much time thinking about gay sex. I wonder why that is?

Forum List

Back