Is Joe Biden finished - poll

Bro, people are moving to red states not to retire but to raise families there and Trump is up 5pts in Michigan over your corpse

When they move to that new state, they vote Democrat. Turning your state blue.

Suddenly you believe polls? If you polled women you'd find out Michigan is staying blue next year.

When they move to that new state, they vote Democrat. Turning your state blue.

Suddenly you believe polls? If you polled women you'd find out Michigan is staying blue next year.
They do? And you have proof of this? Cause Florida and TN aren’t turning blue…neither is TX.

So only women vote? Interesting, pile of rocks.

Suddenly you don’t believe in polls? Have you lost your job yet?

Calling Desantis a groomer is like calling Potato... well not a pedo
You don't like it when Republicans pull dirty tricks on other republicans?

Now you see when you get rid of all us Democrats suddenly the GOP will divide on 4 or 5 other issues and suddenly you may find yourself defending the groomer.

Because he isn’t a groomer. Your fact isn’t a fact.

You arguing with Trump?

Donald Trump suggests Ron DeSantis was 'grooming high school girls with alcohol,' causing governor to respond​

'I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans,' DeSantis says of Trump's Truth Social post

No Ron. You spend your time smearing Democrats this way.

You don't like it when Republicans pull dirty tricks on other republicans?

Now you see when you get rid of all us Democrats suddenly the GOP will divide on 4 or 5 other issues and suddenly you may find yourself defending the groomer.

I don't give two shits. But wailing about groomers while ignoring the sniffer is ridiculous

I didn't cast him as that; Trump did.

You can save your pedo talk for Catholics. It's their specialty. You're Irish, you should know this.
"Here is Ron DeSantimonious grooming high school girls with alcohol as a teacher," followed by a vomit emoji.

"That’s not Ron, is it? He would never do such a thing!" Trump sarcastically wrote on the post.

1699386024705.png

You arguing with Trump?

Donald Trump suggests Ron DeSantis was 'grooming high school girls with alcohol,' causing governor to respond​

'I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans,' DeSantis says of Trump's Truth Social post

No Ron. You spend your time smearing Democrats this way.
Of course I am. I am My own person. Democrats are antisemites and stupid people. Not my fault. You support Tlaib and Omar?

It's Trump's fact, not mine.

Are you saying Trump lied about his political opponent?
Trump often uses pejoratives like saying Cruz wasn’t American. That’s Trump for you. LOL

He does what he has to in order to win. Now Cruz and Trump are fine. Relax, snowflake.

Want me to post pics of Biden sniffing little girls...or you can

Dumbass
Smelling hair?

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says​

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

I mean come on. Let's say I had a friend and he tried to bring some 14 year old girl to my party. I'd tell him to get the fuck out. Trump didn't do that.

Trump often uses pejoratives like saying Cruz wasn’t American. That’s Trump for you. LOL

Translation. Trump is a liar. I guess I can assume every attack Trump makes against Biden is a lie...err I mean using pejoratives. Lol

He does what he has to in order to win. Now Cruz and Trump are fine. Relax, snowflake.
He lies in order to win.

Glad you admit that.

Appears.... now post Potato Pedo sniffing little girls.

Eventually I will if you can't

Donald Trump Fantasized About Having Sex With Ivanka, New Book Says​

An ex-Trump staffer details the lewd comments Trump regularly made about his daughter’s body.​

Miles Taylor details in his upcoming book, Blowback: A Warning to Save Democracy From the Next Trump

“Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led [former Chief of Staff] John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,”

Imagine that. Trump going on and on about how much he'd like to F his own daughter and John Kelly says "sir that's your god damn daughter"

Trump laughs and whispers under his breath to his aide, "I'd still fuck the shit out of her"

Forum List

Back