Is the GOP intentionally preventing a recovery?

The fringe kooks of the already kooky liberal Democrat Parody have moved PAST President Obama, eh?

WTF? Who the devil does he play to NOW?

The President IS in full re-election mode, but he has no particular knack for it.

If he has alienated that ridiculous base, there aren't going to be boat loads of other folks willing to take their places on his behalf.

It remains possible that President Obama either will not seek re-election or that he will seek to be re-nominated but denied the brass ring.

Good.

He's a schmuck.

So if he wins re-election, what would that say about The Right?

Try to keep up Wry. Obama went partisan on the debt ceiling in less than twenty-four hours.

I keep in step.

Raising the debt ceiling has never been a partisan issue until now. It is one more example of the hypocrisy of the right and the willingness of the current crop of leaders in the GOP to put aveage Americans at risk for partisan gain.
The debt has never been 14 trillion dollars before, with Democrats wanting to put us in the hole even deeper with the sole purpose of attempting to retain political power.

The grown-ups are saying no, and you petulant children are throwing a tantrum.
Rachel Maddow Show

4 minute mark, bitches! LOL!

Mitch Daniels tells you to shut the fuck up!

You have to be very naive to think the Republicans in Congress, especially the leadership, are not capable of willfully attempting to sabotage or at least hinder the economy recovery for the sake of political gain.

Indeed. You'd also have to be very naive to think the Democrats aren't capable of wrecking the economy for political gain.

When your goal is more and more people dependent on government, a strong, healthy economy will not advance that.

Yes, of course INCUMBENT PRESIDENT Obama is going to wreck the economy to help himself get re-elected.

Where DO you people get these ideas?
Rush and Sean.

Indeed. You'd also have to be very naive to think the Democrats aren't capable of wrecking the economy for political gain.

When your goal is more and more people dependent on government, a strong, healthy economy will not advance that.

Yes, of course INCUMBENT PRESIDENT Obama is going to wreck the economy to help himself get re-elected.

Rush and Sean.

Rush and Sean don't peddle ideas, they peddle propaganda. Anyone who questions the GOP dogma is a RINO or worse, those who don't are Stepford Republicans (Stepford: blandly conformist and submissive).

Rush and Sean.

Rush and Sean don't peddle ideas, they peddle propaganda. Anyone who questions the GOP dogma is a RINO or worse, those who don't are Stepford Republicans (Stepford: blandly conformist and submissive).

For years while Bush was in the WH (and Rove was his brain) talk radio hosts all over the country (including Rush and Sean) were faxed talking points arguments which were meant to give them "ideas" on how to respond to the latest controversy du jour.

I keep in step.

Raising the debt ceiling has never been a partisan issue until now. It is one more example of the hypocrisy of the right and the willingness of the current crop of leaders in the GOP to put aveage Americans at risk for partisan gain.
The debt has never been 14 trillion dollars before, with Democrats wanting to put us in the hole even deeper with the sole purpose of attempting to retain political power.

Rachel Maddow Show

Not that its going to matter, but what happens if I don't? :lol:

Rachel Maddow Show

Well, I agree that Mitch Daniels is a wimpy little sniveling weasel, but at the time, he was speaking on behalf of the Bush administration.

Rachel Maddow Show

Well, I agree that Mitch Daniels is a wimpy little sniveling weasel, but at the time, he was speaking on behalf of the Bush administration.

Who was Obama speaking for when he said, in 2006, "The fact that we are here to debate raising the debt ceiling is a sign of leadership failure"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZ39Zet97Q]YouTube - ‪"O" the Debt Ceiling‬‏[/ame]

Raising their taxes will get them to invest. LOL!
I'm in favor of saying "invest it or it will be taxed".

Maybe we need to follow Sweden's lead and have a negative interest rate for excess bank reserves.

Why the half measures?
Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

Where do you imagine it is now that it's not being invested?
How is it not being taxed now?
Spell it out.

Looks like The Bank Of New York is listening to me.

Hey, moron: are you going to protest that the Mellon clan are a bunch of Communists? You're a stupid fuck if I've ever seen one.

BNY Mellon to Charge for Deposits Above $50 Million

Bank of New York Puts Charge on Cash Deposits

Who was Obama speaking for when he said, in 2006, "The fact that we are here to debate raising the debt ceiling is a sign of leadership failure"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mZ39Zet97Q]YouTube - ‪"O" the Debt Ceiling‬‏[/ame]
That's different. Somehow. It just is. You racist!

There, did I get that right, Synthia?

I'm in favor of saying "invest it or it will be taxed".

Maybe we need to follow Sweden's lead and have a negative interest rate for excess bank reserves.

Why the half measures?

Spell it out.

Hey, moron: are you going to protest that the Mellon clan are a bunch of Communists? You're a stupid fuck if I've ever seen one.

When you put money in the bank that means it isn't being invested?
Damn, how stupid are you?

Same as now, W. We raised the debt now in 2011 because W failed as a leader.

Two questions I'd love a reporter to ask Obama next time that he says it's still Bush's fault because the economy is worse then he thought.

"What date will you be responsible for the economy instead of W Mr. President? Will it be in your first term or your second?"

"Mr. President. If you aren't able to accurately gauge the state of the economy, why do you believe you know how to fix it?"

Last edited:

Same as now, W. Wouldn't it be nice the next time that he says it's still Bush's fault because the economy was worse then he thought when exactly he will own it. What date will be be responsible for the economy instead of W? Will it be in his first term or his second?

Serious? Never gonna happen.... he's the smartest person on the planet who can't do shit about anything...

SUCKERS!!!!

:lol:

Why the half measures?

Spell it out.

The Bank of New York has started charging negative interest rates for large deposits. Just like I said they should. Just like you dismissed.

You need any of that explained to you?

The Bank of New York has started charging negative interest rates for large deposits. Just like I said they should. Just like you dismissed.

Do I need to explain the difference between customer deposits and excess reserves? :lol:

Do I need to explain the difference between customer deposits and excess reserves? :lol:
The Bank of New York has started charging negative interest rates for large deposits.

Just like I said they should.

You cannot spin your way out of your previous statements. :lol:

Paying for insurance. Is the cost more then the interest paid?

Forum List

Back