Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)

Is Jack Smith's indictment of Trump in the 2024 presidential election cycle election interference?

• Yes

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 39.3%

• Total voters
I hope that’s not Smith‘s opening statement.
Nope I don't think Smith will mention Hillary. In fact, the reason I am is because I'm stupid enough to adres arguments even when I think they are made in bad faith
So, you’ve determined what is, or isn’t “credible evidence” with a mere indictment have you?

Who made you judge and executioner?
This is funny. You are trying to argue with me about what you consider credible evidence against Clinton despite NO actual indictment yet when Schmidlap does with the information in an actual indictment to go by he's unqualified.

Do you know how ironic that is?

nope, but CNN is lying to you, Biden is lying to you. But since you are incapable of thinking for yourself you will probably buy the lies and vote for the senile ole crook (in reality voting for the ho cameltoe to be president)
Trump needs to regain power because he's the most corrupt authoritarian to ever hold office in the history of this Country. When you're a corrupt maggot rat bastard like Trump you need to shut down investigations.

Enjoy your hero worship.

Not at all. I’m saying that equal justice should apply…That’s not what we are witnessing.
Equal justice is... when you have enough evidence to overcome the high bar of "beyond reasonable doubt" you indict. When you don't. You don't indict. That's how it is not just between Hillary and Trump but among all citizens.

True, both H and DJT knew exactly what they did was illegal. H was a lawyer, so she knew even more than DJT who always bent the rules.

Comey gave H a pass, Trump needs the same type of off ramp. Pay the fines, get back to running.
Did he now? He likely cost her the election.

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.
This is an open and shut case, all trump had to do is give these incredibly secret documents back to the government. Is a damn idiot....

All the other documents were classified but not important, whereas what trump was withholding like an idiot are incredibly secret nuclear power of our allies Etcetera Etcetera oMG and he's showing them to people- an idiot....

Yes, Trump was an idiot, but so was Hillary. If i had done what she did while I was a Marine I would have been spending time at Leavenworth.

Even if charges were ever contrived and he were found guilty, probably not.

Unlikely even for Trump who has been indicted.

The weird worshipers who venerate Trump as being above the law and are enraged by Trump's indictment may target Jack Smith and Merritt Garland and the families for death threats as they did with Brad Raffensperger and others, but neither has ever been a Democrat. Both have received accolades from members of both political parties.

Republican federal judge Aileen Cannon, who was appointed by Trump and previously ruled in his favor, has been assigned to oversee the case in Miami, a district more likely to be tolerant of his contempt for national security.

Yes, Trump was an idiot, but so was Hillary. If i had done what she did while I was a Marine I would have been spending time at Leavenworth.
Actually hillary did nothing wrong of any consequence, she had like one or two classified e-mails- (The 30,000 Emails she was able to delete, called personal via team of five lawyers....) at the lowest importance, they were about scheduling and things like that, while Trump held onto incredibly secret documents of great importance about allies you name it. Horrible and his own voice proves he knew he was doing wrong and actually wanted to destroy or hide the documents. Total idiot all he had to do was give them back for crying out loud. Should not get any jail time but he should be retired. And fined half his worth lOL....

try and remember that everything you know is totally discredited GOP propaganda...

Donald Trump is a leading presidential candidate for the 2024 election.

By indicting Trump now Jack Smith is potentially removing the leading 2024 presidential candidate from voters.

Can the judge postpone or dismiss the indictment charges to be sure that the electorate can vote for their preferred president?

Lets take a poll, especially considering the past democrat charges against Trump (Russian collusion, the Steele Dossier, Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI Gestapo paying Twitter & FB to censor the Biden laptop story, the CIA lying about the laptop calling it Russian Disinformation scamming 2020 voters, and the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage of Trump, but covering up for Biden, etc. You all know that "the LAW" is being subverted in favor of democrats.

this is a coup........

Leading in the polls does not remove one from the justice system.

Trump will get his day in court to prove this was just a witch hunt and he will get to do so in the friendly confines of South Florida with a judge he personally appointed to the bench.

Apparently, it does, since hilary was leading in the polls and committed actual crimes........and they didn't indict or arrest her.

Actually hillary did nothing wrong of any consequence, she had like one or two classified e-mails- (The 30,000 Emails she was able to delete, called personal via team of five lawyers....) at the lowest importance, they were about scheduling and things like that, while Trump held onto incredibly secret documents of great importance about allies you name it. Horrible and his own voice proves he knew he was doing wrong and actually wanted to destroy or hide the documents. Total idiot all he had to do was give them back for crying out loud. Should not get any jail time but he should be retired. And fined half his worth lOL....

try and remember that everything you know is totally discredited GOP propaganda...
The FBI found over 100 classified emails, some of which were SAR level, which is the highest there is, liar.

Of course it is. The question is whether it is intentional interference, and if this were against Biden right before an election as his party's leading candidate (as hard to believe as that is), you know the democrats would be denouncing it as such. They impeached Trump just for ASKING if Joe was a crook as election tampering, meanwhile, they are on their 123rd investigation of Trump. And we all know that if this were Biden, as with Hillary, they wouldn't even be pursuing it as a crime.

Trump is the only serious obstacle to Biden not being reelected. Get Trump out of the way and Biden is a shoe-in.

Unless convicted of insurrection, Trump can still run.

Hilary committed actual crimes.......actually broke the law, and comey and the democrats refused to indict or arrest her.........

That is bullshit.........she had an illegal server in her home with government classified files on it........then she destroyed evidence that was under subpoena........

And they refused to indict her.....

You are an idiot...

And if I had been found to have one or two classified e-mails on my computer while a Marine I could and would have been court martialed. Why are there different standards?

And if I had been found to have one or two classified e-mails on my computer while a Marine I could and would have been court martialed. Why are there different standards?

Because the democrats will not prosecute their own leaders....as we see with hilary and biden, as well as obama, since he used the FBI as the democrat party Stasi....

Is the Jack Smith indictment of Donald Trump "Election Interference"? (Poll)​

Yes!

The classified emails hillary had were a joke and of no importance. Does have something to do with it. Was the secretary of state for crying out loud not a criminal we're trying to pin down with all this baloney....

The classified emails hillary had were a joke and of no importance. Does have something to do with it. Was the secretary of state for crying out loud not a criminal we're trying to pin down with all this baloney....

You are the epitome of the double standard those on the right are talking about.

I do not blame them for being upset about it

Forum List

Back